It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

^^^

Todays 4am talking points strategy meeting be like.

The first Domino has been toppled

This snowball is already rolling down hill

Until now it has been a dragging along churning slow motion train crash.

Now it is a runaway Domino Avalanche Atomic chain reaction that there is no way to stop.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

ITS FINALLY HERE
edit on 9 26 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Weird question for today. In this movie, why would women be replaced by men, but no men replaced by women? Did we miss it? Is it just that much harder for a woman to make believe she is a man? Or is there meaning in that?

That one is loaded and complex. One element is the inversion principal at play. Another is real men feeling odd and confused at being "attracted" to men in drag. Another is the need to destroy the "male" energy in on earth by inverting it and the same with women.

Women get it in a different form. MMA female fighters is an abomination of the feminine for example. It is all part of creating a Soul system break, cutting off the physical aspect from the Soul aspect and then inverting the physical to confuse it even more thereby breaking it off from eternal self.

To be fair, this stuff does not come from what we would define as earthly. Meaning, anyone or anything we might attribute this effort to is just taking orders from places they do not even understand let alone the reason for it.

Another subtle example. Women in the past were not this clueless about Femininity.

Bigger
edit on 26-9-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I see exactly the same thing.

Stain on blue dress has been tested.

It's over.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
MT, interesting that the advert youtube you linked uses the term "HOLD THE LINE"... trying to misappropriate an anon term!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This line held.

Well done.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
My Hopium has me hoping that something happens before the 2022 elections roll around which hopefully means we go through only a few more months of this bs. But if something doesn't happen and this bs drags out to the midterm are people still going to vote?? Are people really this gd stupid? That's what gets me the most. Because it appears that people really are this gd stupid. Because they fell for it in California. Everyone knew the elections were rigged. We were witnesses to it in real time on 2020. Yet people voted in the recall election regardless of the rigging. They knew the California election was going to be rigged. But they voted anyway. And corrupt governor Newsom won. Wow big shocker there. Can anyone explain to me how this behavior makes any sense? Are we really that programmed to believe if we keep doing the same thing we've always done that somehow by some miraculous event, we're going to get a different outcome? Is it programming or is it just stupidity. Kind of like how we keep paying taxes to a corrupt government but hope that things are going to magically start going our way. We need to boycott voting altogether until our demands for swift justice is met. We should boycott paying taxes too for good measure. It's time for the American people to stand up and take affirmative action to show we mean business. Whining and crying and bitching on social media isn't getting us anywhere. If 2022 elections roll around and nothing's been done and people STILL vote thinking they're going to get a fair election then we're done. We're just done. That's going to prove that we're just too gd stupid to take on corruption. We are sheep in every sense of the word and we deserve the fate of stupid animals being led to slaughter.

Here's to Hopium

edit on 26-9-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I surely hope you are correct my friend, I hope this is a worldwide domino effect. It needs to happen now, and quickly. I'm at my wits end and I feel completely isolated where I live as practically everyone here is of the sheep variety, almost but not all.

This needs to happen and quick.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Make it happen

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON

They're looking for someone to take matters into their own hands in a violent way so they can introduce domestic terrorism laws. Who knows what kind of stuff they have drawn up for that.

Dunno, about a violent way, but would not single that out either. Meanwhile...

FBI Director Calls on Congress to Restrict Encryption for Americans

Every few months, it seems the surveillance hawks come swooping in on the simple tools everyday Americans use to protect their privacy.
Answering a question from Senator Jacky Rosen (D-Nev.) about what Congress can do to help law enforcement and intelligence agencies fight terrorism and domestic extremism, Wray said, “I can’t overstate the impact of default encryption and the role it’s playing, including on terrorism.” He went on to say, “The information that will allow us to separate the wheat from the chaff, in terms of social media, is being able to — with lawful process — get access to those communications, where most of the meaningful discussions of the violence is occurring.”

And while Wray and other surveillance hawks pretend that such encryption tools stand in the way of law enforcement and intelligence agencies fighting terrorism, the reality is that terrorists don’t use mass-market encryption tools. They create their own.

Just think about it for a second. Encryption is essentially math. That can’t be outlawed. Or, perhaps it can, but there would be no way to enforce that ban. The genie is out of the bottle and isn’t going back in. Now, imagine you are a terrorist (or better yet, one of the FBI’s favorite bogeymen these days, a domestic extremist — whatever that means). Would you send criminal communications over a service you didn’t create and don’t control? Not likely.

The Surveillance State wants the master digital keys to the kingdom and they won't stop until they have them.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The person running Joe's twit is a total effing imbecile, but this is beyond even common core level stupid.

Related.

Make if it what you will.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm completely lost!

Can you help this ignoramus out please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

I don't have any idea if current chain reaction in U.S. will have any international effects.

But our great grandchildren will read about what is about to happen here.

Make it happen wherever you are.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What do you think of this odd Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 3:08pm GMT:

ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL BLESSED SUNDAY, PATRIOTOS!!! GOD IS HERE!!!

My thoughts:
1) We have been told it is going to be BIBLICAL and are expecting some kind of biblical event. So is Pres. Trump saying:
a) "GOD IS NOW HERE" - meaning He has arrived? Or,
b) "GOD IS HERE IN THIS PLACE"?

2) The tweet is ALL CAPS and each sentence has 3x exclamation marks, so gematria applies:
a) GOD IS HERE!!! = 90, 540, 258 (Simple, English, Jewish)

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148029962 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:39:41 (EST)

Anonymous ID: t7IECyBT No.148029846 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:38:23 (EST)
>>148029250
Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now.

>>148029846
Confirmed.
Classified.
((HRC))

Q

Date of Nov 5 = 11.5 MARKER (Law of War)

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.24 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:09:31 (EST)
Are you following the news today?
WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
These people are REALLY stupid.
This will be the END of the D party.
This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.
You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
DOWN SHE GOES.

Q

Date of Jan 18 = 11.8 MARKER (Law of War)

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34738 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:41:11 (EST)

>>34663
RED CROSS RED RED.
NK.
Hussein.
ASIA.
Why was that STRINGER sent out?
Decode.
News unlocks message.
Future proves past.
Where is the RED CROSS?
Runs deep.
Children.

Pray.
Q

Bolded timestamp = MIRROR of Marker 11.4 Marker (Law of War), preceded by 23=PAIN.

So these 3 point to some reveal about HRC, trafficking of children, Red Cross, tunnels and North Korea?

3) ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL BLESSED SUNDAY, PATRIOTOS!!! = 505, 3030, 3336
Equivalents: Two super important things for you today, God your father is preparing for arrival of people, God has a infinite number of children and he loves all of them

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21212 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:49:58 (EST)
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 58ea93 No.5629243 📁
Mar 11 2019 17:33:31 (EST)
www.whitehouse.gov...📁
Memes, Memes, and more Memes.
#WAKEUPAMERICA
#FACTSMATTER
#SAVEAMERICA
#UNITEDNOTDIVIDED
#WWG1WGA

Q

Mar 11 = MIRROR of 11.3 Marker (Law of War)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c476fb No.6571844 📁
May 23 2019 20:29:33 (EST)
www.foxnews.com...📁
PANIC IN [DC].
Q

URL = Trump-gives-AG-Barr-authority-to-declassify-documents-related-to-2016-campaign-surveillance

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

G-D WINS

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

"What do you think of this odd Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 3:08pm GMT:

ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL BLESSED SUNDAY, PATRIOTOS!!! GOD IS HERE!!!"

President Trump sees the same thing that Dashen and I do.

Nationwide slow motion redpilling.

Literally doing the redpilling themselves.

Now unstoppable.

Enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why so quiet? Useful idiots no longer needed...back in fed bois training🙃🤔

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Pray and be positive.

Undo the fear based control being forced on the populace

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
SCHUMANN RESONANCE TODAY tweet, at 13:04 GMT:

At last whiteout arrived⚡Dissolving all darkness.
Rays of Golden and White light, we are ready to receive and step into our shining divine self.

Bigger

Terrible picture in the tweet, so here is another view from this webpage, which gives some good explanations on it:

Bigger

As you can see, it's off the charts at over 40.0
edit on 26-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Somebody better watch out for Russell.. He uttered the C word.. She who shall not be named.

They're Waking Up...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Moar reflections to me the Jab Choice Point window has closed.

Clip if you need

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join