It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Just noticed that there were 2 other Mr Pool pictures at the same time as the one I decoded earlier. I assume there is linkage between the 3 if they were all posted at the same time, to the minute... So here is the full set::

1st

Bigger

2nd

Bigger

3rd

Bigger

If you look at the right hand side in the 2nd picture, several times stand out which convert to KU posts:

Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?

#1226 As the World Turns. Marker. ...

#2020 We will gladly end our lives to ensure he lives. More than you can imagine.

IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].

#1745 FISA = START. ...

Does POTUS normally Tweet "Heading to X" prior to a rally?
Today, for the 1st time, we IDEN where we would be.
Reconcile.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's too bad +95% of the media is totally ignoring the Hunter Biden laptop reveals, and the thousands of anomalies discovered during the Arizona audit.

In the absence of indictments, both stories will remain hidden from the vast majority of the U.S. public.

We need something, or to do something, that FORCES TRUTHS to be seen by the public.

Any ideas?

From cheapest to most expensive

- Leave thumb drives with major redpill material in the wild.

- Leave old cell phones in the wild wiped but for Redpill material and links

- Start a conspiracy theorist support group at your local VA.

- Billboards

-Radio/Internet Ads.

-establish conspiracy media empire

-???

-Profit

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

How about running a story that Archbishop Vigano is Q?

That would also get it discussed in every church in the country - biblical!

Sunday school would become decode sessions.

I obviously need to go to sleep - coming out with that!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Something something libel.....

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Why not Archbishop Laurent Noël? I mean at his age, he might think that he really is "KU". Maybe have him mixed in with Archbishop Antônio de Miranda, and say that this whole thing is a Conspiracy to reseat the Magdalene Bloodline to the Church.

The amount of heads that would roll to cover up their cultish and satanic behavior would be comical. Not to mention why the world's governments and religious factions would be targeted by "KU". As for the "libel" issue, just blame the anti-vaxx'ers if you get called out. Of course you tell the truth and red pill them all.

I mean since nobody here seemingly knows what "KU" actual motivation really is, it could be those two doing that. It could be fun having the Pope try and explain why it isn't the case without exposing themselves as a major source of corruption.
edit on 26-9-2021 by Guyfriday because: Actually this might be a dumb idea since it might cause the media to really do their job for once. I mean imagine a world where the media actually reports on the news?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: RookQueen

That ass hat lied. The Intenational laws kick in when a steal is proven. We can decertify on "CHAIN OF CUSTODY" alone.

There are no ifs or buts when it comes to a chain of custody. It either is properly documented or it is not. We have "is not" all over the place with that documentation. This is not going away for them, ever.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

That business a few years ago between the Vatican and the chief knight in Malta was curious.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit
AG Mark Brnovich multimillionaire with aspirations to become a US Senator. He was "shocked" to discover evidence of election fraud? Everyone knows elections are and always have been rigged. Anyone who's paying attention anyway.

We'll see what happens but I 'm not holding my breath

People have way too much faith in this government

Then he will ultimately decertify. He will win in a landslide for Senate for having balls to do what has to be done, or risk the same scrutiny for Treason later. This is like a slam dunk by Doctor J airborne from the top of the key. It is going to be spectacular. Either we the people gain the momentum or they are coming for any and all who aren't them just like in Nazi Germany.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
He won't possibly get the rigged election because the poop hit the fan, and quite hard, this time. People in Cali are next is my prediction. We have heard rumblings in other states using Dominion, and the video captures of people stealing the mail in ballots was damning to the honesty.

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: gmx0010110

Not going to get elected by AZ Republicans if he doesn't do his job now.

Orrr...he won't get the rigged election he was promised if he doesn't do as he's been told like a good little tool who's been bought or blackmailed. Doesn't matter who votes for him as long as the fraud continues.

The guy obviously likes money and power. His bank account proves that. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath. We'll just have to wait and see. AGAIN.

Just makes me sick that we have to go through all this bs until more people see the light.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Found this ad quite telling on the 2022 election talking points .. For a "Larp"
They sure seem spooked

anyone ?

Take a peek

TIME to turn up the heat under the fraudsters

edit on 9262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit
We'll see.

You need some more hopium beer. There has to be a silver lining in here this time. The data is there and the people are aware. They want us to riot, we want them to do the right thing and arrest people. We can bypass the riot if they bypass the arrests. We may have to meet for a rally against non violent door to door type citizen's arrest where ever they are found. They must face their crimes and we must not harm them as vigilante's will do. This has gone on too long for the charade to be allowed to continue, and we damn well better not over react. They are going to blame someone "on the right" if anyone does it left or right. But they must be arrested, and a citizens arrest maybe all we get so that will require about 100 million to agree with us. I think we are there yet.

Tribunals now. that is the real answer.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They're looking for someone to take matters into their own hands in a violent way so they can introduce domestic terrorism laws. Who knows what kind of stuff they have drawn up for that.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: carewemust

It's too bad +95% of the media is totally ignoring the Hunter Biden laptop reveals, and the thousands of anomalies discovered during the Arizona audit.

In the absence of indictments, both stories will remain hidden from the vast majority of the U.S. public.

We need something, or to do something, that FORCES TRUTHS to be seen by the public.

Any ideas?

From cheapest to most expensive

- Leave thumb drives with major redpill material in the wild.

- Leave old cell phones in the wild wiped but for Redpill material and links

- Start a conspiracy theorist support group at your local VA.

- Billboards

-Radio/Internet Ads.

-establish conspiracy media empire

-???

-Profit

I like Billboards in Metro areas. MILLIONS saw the Q-Anon billboards and displays posted around the city of Chicago by Veronica Wolski, who was assassinated by the medical profession, earlier this month.

RIP: wgntv.com...

Like Ashli Babbitt's murder was avenged, Veronica Wolski's murder will be avenged at some point.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
They're looking for someone to take matters into their own hands in a violent way so they can introduce domestic terrorism laws. Who knows what kind of stuff they have drawn up for that.

The way things are imploding on the Democrats, they are, as Q predicted, "Destroying Themselves".

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Weird question for today. In this movie, why would women be replaced by men, but no men replaced by women? Did we miss it? Is it just that much harder for a woman to make believe she is a man? Or is there meaning in that?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Weird question for today. In this movie, why would women be replaced by men, but no men replaced by women? Did we miss it? Is it just that much harder for a woman to make believe she is a man? Or is there meaning in that?

sometimes others comments spur ones like this
Thinking logically ...
Things may not be what they seem
Movies include make-up
YMMV

specifically 3:17-3:30 ... perhaps

edit on 9262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good time for a reminder.

Don't get in their way.

Democrats are nearing their head exploding moment now.

We don't want to be anywhere near them when that moment comes.

edit on 26-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I'm not sure about the engineering of that....and the cost.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Big Day Tomorrow.

Fireworks

Time To PRAY frenz.

Looks like the Big Lie is about to go 💥 BOOM 💥 in their lying faces.

They embody lies

We represent the truth.

G‐D WINS
edit on 9 26 2021 by dashen because: BQQM

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Where all of your conspiracy dreams come true. World Economic Forum

Last updated: 09/11/2020

Send this to all you naysayer friends, you know, the one's who think The Rona is natural and caught us all off guard.

Note, it is worth mentioning again. This is a polarity reality, this means that nothing exists, nothing, without a defined opposition. The Iversion Principal gives people the impression this is not true. But without Dark there is no Light, as one is the reference point of the other = one creates the other.

As such, all this NWO stuff has an opposition, it is a fact, as without it the NWO stuff cannot be defined. We are the opposition, we matter, and we are so powerful that all that crap in this powerpoint presentation is designed to cage that power. Fluoride, 5g, laws, monsanto, pharma, military, mind control and on and on are ALL designed to stay ahead of us.

NWO polarity is Liberation.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join