It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just a short post
all related -
Found an article about Chinas XI and recognized a paragraph/sentence that accurately describes the similarities of Mao's Red Playbook to the Demoncratic playbook ... Just replace the Word foreign in the bolded sentence with domestic ....

Xi Takes a Page From Mao’s Red Playbook

But like any good revolutionary seeking job security, Mao realized early in his tenure that the key to sustaining his political longevity was not simply eliminating rivals. Rather, it was about mobilizing the masses, namely through the adoption of a revolutionary foreign policy centered around crisis creation. In casting the People’s Republic of China’s birth as the first step in a long revolutionary march—one linked to an ill-defined destination —Mao successfully managed to enhance his own authority and legitimacy.

Russell Brand "Stunned" Hillary Clinton was involved with Russia Gate lol

-------

POLITICSHollywood Star Russell Brand Comes Clean: ‘Trump Was Right About Hillary and Russia’

.....“Once you recognize that people create certain truths in order to meet certain ends and aims, the idea that you might be able to trust their integrity obviously dissolves.”

Brand said he agrees the Dems should stand for “diversity and truth and social justice,” but cautioned his audience to avoid political blindness and see past those issues:

”What my concern is becoming, is that these are totemic issues pushed to the forefront to mask ordinary, regular corruption.”.....

Mining the Maoist Playbook

.....It’s clear that the old political playbooks for conservatives are worthless. A new, long-term political strategy is required. It is here that one must put forward a rather provocative suggestion: conservatives should learn from their opponents and steal their playbook. More to the point, conservatives should study—and ultimately derive many a useful lesson—from the most successful case of a left-wing political insurgency in contemporary history: Mao Zedong and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)......

pass laws redirecting educational funds to parents rather than to the public system (which is but one option out of many);

channel popular anger and opposition to public school coronavirus measures, critical race theory, and sitting school boards to new electoral measures to retaking the school boards;

mandate a new round of teacher recertifications (to expel any radical instructor);

demand that any attempt at university student loan forgiveness must be matched dollar-for-dollar with trade school loan forgiveness;

commission studies into existing school textbooks for activist ideological bias, and then fund the development and writing of new, pro-conservative textbooks;

set up specialized schools/credentialing organizations to instruct public school teachers on America’s founding principles (rather than the 1619 Project or Critical Race Theory).....

edit on 9282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Keanu looks to be a good follow. t.me...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guyfriday
China is the #1 polluter of the planet's atmosphere. Where's the outrage from Biden and his minions against China?

Where is P* and all those who liked the jobs being in China and support their every whim? We get crickets until we post proof their favorite narratives are lies and whoppers at that.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yeah. I’ll go to my grave jabless. They made this thing political from the jump and it ballooned into a Big Pharma cash cow that can’t be put back in the barn.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes. The amount of money involved, alone, constitutes a major obstacle to the "right thing" being done.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In regard to biden photo op jab...
Anyone else notice his arm is a couple shades darker tanned than his face is?
twiter

I know my face gets as much if not more sun than my sleeved arms... Find it peculiar? I do.🙋

edit on (9/28/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
In regard to biden photo op jab...
Anyone else notice his arm is a couple shades darker tanned than his face is?
twiter

I know my face gets as much if not more sun than my sleeved arms... Find it peculiar? I do.🙋

Maybe it is like a gauge, when the poo level gets above his neck, his face will turn brown?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The celebrities on Telegram are especially interesting to me. Keanu Reeves, Sylvester Stallone, Mel Gibson, Jon Voight,
and Denzel Washington (these are the ones I have in my list). The only one that appears to be new content is Sylvester Stallone, but he in fact points to the Keanu Reeves channel, giving it some credibility. My gripe about Keanu Reeves' channel is the carefully cropped, yet old, picture of him in front of a flag. The original is much larger. I think some of Mel Gibson's material might be new. I wish they would all post something that took any question out of them being who they say they are, but I don't think that is in the cards.

For your reference:

Jon Voight - t.me...
Mel Gibson - t.me... and t.me...
Keanu Reeves - t.me... (from Sylvester Stallone, created September 3) but there is also t.me...
Denzel Washington - t.me... (from Sylvester Stallone) but there is also t.me...
Sylvester Stallone - t.me... (channel created September 3) (nymag.com...)

Quite the tangled web.

originally posted by: mikeh3t

edit on 9/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
The phlebotomist could have smiled to the camera (people watching) to give a sense of confidence... her body language shows a second guess if the amount offered actually compensates the shilling taking place...

Note to whitehouse cosmetologist...probably should've tried matching skin tones?
...off to the grind. Y'all take care!

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
2 New Mcfee this moring.

[OP]ERATION_VVALKYRIE>1914>913>8NORCOMM
WATCH THE ]VVATER[ SHIP CISTERNS LAKES PSBLE TOXNFENTBIOLOGICALHVYMTLS
_Decision_Making_Paradigm_
11.5 ]EXACTLY 30[ ["I AM A UNITED STATES SENATOR"] .
>>>>EXACTLY
EYE SWAPPED OUT THE FIRING PINS LIKE EYE ALWAYS DO
YoU'D NEED A MICROMETER [4 bLAIR yOUNG dYLAN rAUBENHEIMER & nEAVE BORGSIs dead ass lack-there-of "testicles]
STRICTLY [1A] KILL .NO.capture
MISSION [CIA BRASS . CASE OFFICERS . ASSETS . FOREIGN PLACEHOLDERS [REMOVED]
FINANCES [SEIZED & PER POTUS HUMAN TRAFFICKING ORDERS I/II - CLINTON "FOUNDATION" ]
UNCLE RICO[ [CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN]
[crimes against the state]
[CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY]
TREASON SEDITION TYRANNICAL "LOCKDOWNS"
9/11 ET ALL]] ][QQ>>>>112263
BORNE.LANDE.FAXjan 13
22:33:44-D_CsTBA_YES>QAUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-QC
Scenario12_D.txt [11].[11].[18]NEVER FORGQTTEN>[[OP]]ERATION_PAUL_VVALKER_
]OLIVER STONE GD BRILLIANT_PEBBLES GARRISON IN AIR[
GET SOME REST LANDE
[YOU] LOOK t i r e d 28 d a y s l 8 t e r
12161938>Operation_Dinner_Out_
1106 814 1111 WHITE SQUALL TRUFFLE PIZZA
2KNIGHT D5 NO FOOD
5EYES4VVIVES17
EXTEREMEWAYS[[OP]]PRESIDECY
SPWWELL
TUNNEL
JED:CAVE:EYE
ILLARS:ANKH:SET:AMUNRA;AMUNDAEY
LORAX LAKE AFTERBURNERS
HATHOR KHUFU CLEOPATRA
EMPORERS STARLiGHT
NOT JUST_AS USUAL READY VVHEN YOU ARE//
HORNETS NEST
VCHECK
MMAT EYE
2020 MADDI
THE TRUTH IS .....
THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY VVRONG VVITH THIS COUNTRY
ISN;T 55 THERE

N.C.S.VV.I.C.

John McAfee.
t.me...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is a video and I can't post it........

t.me...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: butcherguy
The phlebotomist could have smiled to the camera (people watching) to give a sense of confidence... her body language shows a second guess if the amount offered actually compensates the shilling taking place...

Note to whitehouse cosmetologist...probably should've tried matching skin tones?
...off to the grind. Y'all take care!

Kudos to Biden's handlers though.
They kept him from groping the woman that administered the injection.
They picked someone that was too old for him, maybe?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Good one! Can I share it?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Something's afoot (not right) when the White House staff is exempt from being vaxxed, even though they're around the President and Vice President all the time.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The celebrities on Telegram are especially interesting to me. Keanu Reeves, Sylvester Stallone, Mel Gibson, Jon Voight,
and Denzel Washington (these are the ones I have in my list). The only one that appears to be new content is Sylvester Stallone, but he in fact points to the Keanu Reeves channel, giving it some credibility. My gripe about Keanu Reeves' channel is the carefully cropped, yet old, picture of him in front of a flag. The original is much larger. I think some of Mel Gibson's material might be new. I wish they would all post something that took any question out of them being who they say they are, but I don't think that is in the cards.

For your reference:

Jon Voight - t.me...
Mel Gibson - t.me... and t.me...
Keanu Reeves - t.me... (from Sylvester Stallone, created September 3) but there is also t.me...
Denzel Washington - t.me... (from Sylvester Stallone) but there is also t.me...
Sylvester Stallone - t.me... (channel created September 3) (nymag.com...)

Quite the tangled web.

originally posted by: mikeh3t

None of these are likely real…

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have an idea what "Red October" might mean. Effective October 1, if an appropriations bill is not signed, the US will be operating "in the red." In October.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I tend to give those guys a chance on the off chance they may be real, but as soon as I see their first "Trump Coin" post Im out of there. Those usually take a few days before they show up, but inevitably they always seem to.

One other thing I have noticed is many of the fake ones tend to have the same cadence or rhythm to their post. Kind of like they are all reading from the same script.

The last way I can usually tell is that they will use the same site or couple of sites to link their news to. I noticed that Q the Storm Rider had started doing that for a few weeks. I almost bailed, but I know Rel likes connecting some of their work so I stayed to keep an eye on it. They have seemed to have let up a bit on that one site anyway as of late. I think it was Red Nation or something like that. I know it has Red in it. Has just struck me as a possible group that makes these famous names and they just keep promoting each other round and round.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yes and its still my belief that the scare event is going to be a financial collapse. The stock market is going to crash and LOTS people are going to lose a lot of money that they have put into stocks, crypto etc. My stance has been that I don't think the scare event would be military as it doesn't hit everyone. There are lots of people that could care less about military operations happening half way around the world when it doesn't affect them.

To wake up the most amount of people the PAIN has to be immerse. If millions of people lose large sums of their retirement and savings I think that may get their attention. Then when evidence is provided showing how the markets are manipulated and how funds are being stolen and used for nefarious activities it will really piss people off.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I know I am about to commit a sin, linking to Benjamin Fulford, but.......

“Biden” controllers sue for peace after secret East/West agreement

The controllers of the fake regime of “Joe Biden” are suing for peace, according to P3 freemason sources. They are asking for a conference in Lichtenstein “soon.” The reason for this is because a secret East/West agreement was reached in principle last week to pull the plug on the “Biden” regime, according to sources involved in the negotiations. The controlled implosion of this horrific regime would be followed by a massive East/West multi-trillion-dollar project to improve the planet, the sources said.

Here is a message from an Asian secret society that Chinese President Xi Jinping belongs to: “We will hurry up our discussions to meet the September 30th deadline [to cut off the Biden regime] but the timing is sudden so, -while nothing may happen that will be visible to ordinary society- under the surface big moves will surely take place.”

What is interesting about this is the date. So much centering around that sequence. Debt issue, Evergrande+China collapse, Jab mania peaking in NY Now, etc.

Did this happen (if it happened) because Australia has not legit government and rogue efforts are in vogue?

US, Australian, and UK authorities took action in Australia after it turned out all sorts of politicians had been blackmailed and/or bribed to hand the country over to China by a combination of Chinese Communist and Rothschild/Rockefeller intrigue. This was part of a deal they had made to hand Australia over to China in exchange for the continued support of the “Biden” regime.

Here is a concrete example: Premier Daniel Andrews of the State of Victoria signed up to China’s Belt and Road Infrastructure initiative behind the back of the federal government. Also, after suffering a “back injury from falling down the stairs” he put his state under the longest and harshest “Covid” restrictions in the world.

The Asian Society representative also had some interesting information about the US. They said a decision had already been made to pull the plug on the phony Biden administration even before the WDS asked for it. The Chinese said they expected Donald Trump to return as U.S. president.

The WDS advised pulling the plug on the entire U.S. government on Sept. 30 to “drain the swamp.” They felt that Trump’s return would be a good thing...

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join