It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not made on Earth: The Atomic Structure of UFO Debris Analyzed at Stanford University

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
In May of 2001 Dr. Greer held a 4 hour press conference in front of the National Press Club during which credible witnesses spoke about their personal knowledge of UFOs and aliens. Then 9/11 happened....and afterwards Dr. Greer inexplicably went about discrediting his reputation. I personally believe "They" got to him and let him know it would be better for himself if he could manage to turn himself into a joke among the serious ufo community. I wouldn't be surprised if 9/11 was partially in response to his press conference.
edit on 4/20/2021 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Yeah...

Just... yeah.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

No disrespect. I hear what you're trying to say.

All lies have hints of truth.

But the liars and manipulators know this too.

And you better bet that they use that to their advantage.

Con artists. Why do think they are called that?

That said, again, all lies have hints of truth.

But I'm not going to the charlatans, to dig through the bull#.

Oh, and if you're in the crowd that thinks, "they get to them", so much for their integrity. Must not have cared about getting the truth out after all.

ETA: And, what? You have a "Federal Special Agent handler"?

Well hell, I guess you could possibly be an asset, or tool, with an objective.

I say that in jest, but would really like you to elaborate on that.

edit on 4-20-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
In May of 2001 Dr. Greer held a 4 hour press conference in front of the National Press Club during which credible witnesses spoke about their personal knowledge about UFOs and aliens.
There were already signs at that press conference that Greer's ability to distinguish fact from fiction and fantasy was not very good. Some of the witnesses were credible in saying that they saw something that they could not identify. In particular I've always found the Iran UFO interesting and I think the eyewitness was telling his eyewitness account as he remembered it as did some others.

But others at the press conference did not have any credibility to me, like Clifford Stone talking about the 57 species of extraterrestrials. So I think already at that press conference, Greer displayed a lack of judgement in including people like Clifford Stone who didn't have any credibility, alongside more credible observers like the Iranian pilot.

Richard Hall was a leading Ufologist and proponent of the extraterrestrial hypothesis to explain UFO sightings.. He wrote a column for the MUFON UFO journal, but the MUFON director refused to publish his column criticizing Greer and Greer's failure to vet speakers. He mentioned some other dubious speakers like Roger Lier and his claims about Alien Implants and Joseph McMoneagle and remote viewing about which he said "there is an appearance of naivete and gullibility unless MUFON takes pains to provide background as to its relevance and validity". So here is a senior UFO man writing columns for MUFON who believes in the ET hypothesis, who already recognized problems with Greer including speakers who frankly weren't credible, along with some who were. So it's not like Greer's hoaxing of the moth alien a decade later was the first sign of his credibility issues, which were already very apparent to folks like Richard Hall who had such issues with Greer that he felt it was a travesty that Greer was being allowed to speak at a MUFON symposium in 2001.

That doesn't support your hypothesis about Greer only going off the rails later, because Richard Hall, ET believer thought Greer was already off the rails at the time of that 2001 conference, and that Greer was also inviting speakers to his "disclosure project" who had not been properly vetted and were not credible.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This whole topic of people discrediting themselves, seems like it's a habit of people in the UFO community that are big names or organizations. Hell even the US Navy and Department of Defense are discrediting themselves. They're all putting out real evidence, then either backtracking with knowingly putting out HOAXes or are bad mouthing the person who put out the info.

The question we should be asking is why?

What is the value of putting out real information if you're going to cloud that information up with fake evidence? Are they people putting out the evidence really the ones that are scared of the data they are seeing? Greer might be a show boater, but why continue to put out information if they are scared of what it might mean?

There are many questions that need to be asked about why these people are playing tug-o-war with their credibility when it comes to UFO/UAP evidence. I think many of these people are never going to give us the whole story, or they already have given us all they know and are afraid that they don't know what else to give. Either way there is certainly more going on here in the UFO/UAP community and anyone interested should poke around into what's going on with this presenter issue.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

In May of 2001 Dr. Greer held a 4 hour press conference in front of the National Press Club during which credible witnesses spoke about their personal knowledge about UFOs and aliens.
There were already signs at that press conference that Greer's ability to distinguish fact from fiction and fantasy was not very good. Some of the witnesses were credible in saying that they saw something that they could not identify. In particular I've always found the Iran UFO interesting and I think the eyewitness was telling his eyewitness account as he remembered it as did some others.

But others at the press conference did not have any credibility to me, like Clifford Stone talking about the 57 species of extraterrestrials. So I think already at that press conference, Greer displayed a lack of judgement in including people like Clifford Stone who didn't have any credibility, alongside more credible observers like the Iranian pilot.

Richard Hall was a leading Ufologist and proponent of the extraterrestrial hypothesis to explain UFO sightings.. He wrote a column for the MUFON UFO journal, but the MUFON director refused to publish his column criticizing Greer and Greer's failure to vet speakers. He mentioned some other dubious speakers like Roger Lier and his claims about Alien Implants and Joseph McMoneagle and remote viewing about which he said "there is an appearance of naivete and gullibility unless MUFON takes pains to provide background as to its relevance and validity". So here is a senior UFO man writing columns for MUFON who believes in the ET hypothesis, who already recognized problems with Greer including speakers who frankly weren't credible, along with some who were. So it's not like Greer's hoaxing of the moth alien a decade later was the first sign of his credibility issues, which were already very apparent to folks like Richard Hall who had such issues with Greer that he felt it was a travesty that Greer was being allowed to speak at a MUFON symposium in 2001.

That doesn't support your hypothesis about Greer only going off the rails later, because Richard Hall, ET believer thought Greer was already off the rails at the time of that 2001 conference, and that Greer was also inviting speakers to his "disclosure project" who had not been properly vetted and were not credible.

Clifford Stone was the only one I remember at the conference as being completely sketchy....but he didn't start out that way. Back in the day when he first started telling his story it wasn't nearly as 'out there" as it became later on in his celebrityhood. At first he recounted a few instances of alien contact in a professional setting. It seems he was either in the military or worked for the military but either way it seems he would be called in whenever the military had an alien in custody or whatever because of some special skill he had...I want to say it was that he could communicate with them....and he detailed a few instances when his services were needed. And he came across as very credible.
But then at some point he became completely out there in the accounts he would tell, including the infamous Heinz 57 variety aliens.
It reminds me of what happened with the Rendalsham Forest account as well. That started out credible but after a few years it turned into a three ring circus.
It's almost as if "someone" is making these people debunk their own observations.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Has everyone forgotten? Or maybe never paid attention to Garry Nolan's previous work he did for Greer on the alleged "Atacama Alien Skeleton'?

Nolan did extensive work and concluded it was in fact a human.

To the chagrin of UFO hunters, Ata is decidedly of this world. After mapping more than 500 million reads to a reference human genome, equating to 17.7-fold coverage of the genome, Nolan concluded that Ata "is human, there's no doubt about it." Moreover, the specimen's B2 haplotype—a category of mitochondrial DNA—reveals that its mother was from the west coast of South America: Chile, that is.

Science Magazine

Greer then turned on Nolan and claimed he'd been bribed to say this.

But maybe Greer was bribed to say Nolan was bribed to say this?

edit on 21/4/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But maybe Greer was bribed to say Nolan was bribed to say this?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

In May of 2001 Dr. Greer held a 4 hour press conference in front of the National Press Club during which credible witnesses spoke about their personal knowledge of UFOs and aliens. Then 9/11 happened....and afterwards Dr. Greer inexplicably went about discrediting his reputation. I personally believe "They" got to him and let him know it would be better for himself if he could manage to turn himself into a joke among the serious ufo community. I wouldn't be surprised if 9/11 was partially in response to his press conference.

So a massive terrorist attack was actually a planned response to the Disclosure Project?

The likes of Mohamad Atta and others were already training to be pilots in the United States in the summer of 2000. A year before Greer's conference.

That would be one hell of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
my take on 'off world' materials by Greer et al

meteorite hunting/ hunters could be a source for the anomalous materials being 'exploited' as dust from UFO Crafts

obvious Traps set for the gullible persons traveling the streets & roadways of the world

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Is that because because you don' t want the secrets of the 3rd Reich to come out?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Correct 98% of the DNA was human. However, the 2% that was NOT human or primate as per Nolan's analysis remains a mystery. Did you get that? That 2% has nothing to do with Greer. I got that from an independent DNA expert who reviewed Nolan's method and analysis.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Whats really strange is all the attacks on Greer and his use of meditation to contact ET. Just based on that alone many write hes a fraud. Well since formation of the Ahnenerbe Society in 1935 for the 3rd Reich and funded by the 3rd Reich. The Ahnenerbe Society engaged in use of mediums and use of paranormal abilities to attempt contact unknown beings.

Upon seeing they documentaries on the above and vetting its accuracy, now I know whats up with Greer. Hes onto something.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

However the 3rd Reich was heavy into meditation and contact via meditation and mediums and the paranormal to contact ET. But when Greer does it hes nutz?

Na

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well get a move on in Hawaii and get a hold of him as per below:

Phage, how about you email Dr. Garry Nolan directly and ask him yourself as hes still employed at Stanford. His information readily available and since you wish to ask a basic question simply write him. Why you is because your a member of tenure and high standing here on ATS. Members will believe you more so than I as you have more credibility here. Please do it as I also would love to know.

Here's his stuff:

Dr. Garry Nolan

Professor Garry Nolan

Professor, Microbiology & Immunology - Baxter Laboratory
Member, Bio-X Member, Child Health Research Institute Member, Stanford Cancer Institute

Full bio
Quick Contact
Primary Contacts:
For procedural questions regarding MTAs, Phoenix cells, or directions to the lab, please contact Shama Choudhry.
Executive Assistant:
Shama Choudhry
Tel: (650) 725-7002
Fax: (650) 723-2383

[email protected]

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
That thing on the right sure looks like a P-38 can opener from Viet Nam era C-rations.a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why are you repeating it. The good Dr is also on twitter , am sure you yourself can pose questions if you so wished.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Great thread, I'm a fan of Greer and have seen Sirius and its a very good documentary in my opinion, as are his other ones. I see the typical shill trashing going on, pretty sure they have never checked his stuff out (not an open mind I suppose or c_a style amateur hour discrediting going on because they don't want people to know any of this material and ya know, keep people ignorant. I wonder if any of them saw any of the witness testimonies on his yet page? Are they lying too? Lol) To each their own I guess. These materials that are being studied were in all likelihood made off world with isotopes of different elements we don't see here on earth or haven't discovered as of yet. S&F OP thanks!

Greer does have some better sound design and graphics in his video production than the lower budget producers on this subject. But your take is that his info is good but he’s being suppressed to keep us down... this guy is a salesmen selling you false hope and salvation communing with moving lights in the desert... those who have done more research than consume the documentaries (that used to have a pay wall, that was probably there to keep us uninformed too!) see the bs he smears on the screen. Greers opinion and business pray on new age hopefuls who openly accept all that is presented to them. It’s all fake, he’s a hoaxer a scam artist, a film maker and story teller. It’s fantasy based infotainment
edit on 21-4-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Baablacksheep

However the 3rd Reich was heavy into meditation and contact via meditation and mediums and the paranormal to contact ET. But when Greer does it hes nutz?

Na
So to be clear, you believe following the 3rd Reich is the SANE thing?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

History repeats itself. So does logic

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join