It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not made on Earth: The Atomic Structure of UFO Debris Analyzed at Stanford University

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: Waterglass

So in this video,Dr Nolan says his machine has shown the materials are "put together" on the atomic scale with 253 different elements,whereas on our world we only have 80.

Actually, there are 94 naturally occurring elements. Many elements have more than one isotope. An isotope has the same number of protons but a different number of neutrons. When you add up all the number of different isotopes of the 94 elements, it comes to 253.

I am holding in my hands from my Physical Chem text book I used in 1980 or thereabouts. In it I find a loose page from a copy of the chart that had the split segments to allow for the ones from 57- 72 and from 89-104.That snapshot has us at only element 113 Nihonium now.

I cant make out the name on this one but Umumimum maybe is the name. I dont recall discussing this one back then. inside panel of the Pchem text was the chart ending at element 103 and dated Copyright 1968-1969 from the Chemical Rubber Co, CRC Press, Inc. Reprinted with permission from the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics. My copy of that is the 65th edition 1984-85 CRC Press.

edit on 22-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thank you for that history lesson. Nothing good comes from hoaxing and I don't care who they think they are helping doing that. I need sourced and provable data, period. Either repeatable or I am a 1st hand witness is going to work for me. Hoaxing makes me walk away and not look back. I know the material analysis was not a Greer project but it is normal for some flawed person to come forward to allow the people to discredit the information.

We seem to get a lot of kooks because that is how the system works. Normies are not listened to when the rubber hits the road. But lying works for the politicians and that is setting a bad example for others with 'facts' to share.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Yeah I figured you'd enjoy that 😉

I am speaking in general, although I never said Greer, Lazar or anyone else was legit, merely that they (and all other person's) have more credibility than the US government

Those people have lied to me 0 times (proven lies)

The government lies often and about every single thing under the sun

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You notice that only a certain few seem to have immunity on the UFO issue? Nolan, Vallee Howe and others. Others are pile drived into the ground as in Greer and Lazar.

Howe floats carp in my opinion but she seems to get a pass.

How is that?

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Sorry but your not there yet. Look up and read up on Ahnenerbe Society, 3rd Reich Grand Admiral Karl Doenitz comments on his Uboats in Antarctica and Viktor Schauberger.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Let's not get started re Linda.....

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I wont. Need to laugh? check my jokes and puns video thread posted 22April21

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Why is it you ask me those questions. Ask Stanford University or Dr. Nolan direct. Ever think my threads go "both" ways?

You can discredit him and become..........

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You can discredit him and become..........

What will he become?

You are funny.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
That thing on the right sure looks like a P-38 can opener from Viet Nam era C-rations.a reply to: LABTECH767

An oxidized version. I have several still and bought some to give out to people who I taught how to use them. The bigger one is no good IMO. The original works like a charm.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Water,

Im going to shock ATS and agree with Phage on this subjects skepticism. Pteri too.

Your OP does have a point in there somewhere, but it is not the way to bring that here with the knowledge base on ATS. We need to see the sources and not use Hoaxers for the sake of logic. Linda M Howe did have one piece analyzed on Ancient Aliens and the results suggest a new type of material for what is KNOWN we can put together. Key word, known. Just because at the time we didn't know of a human manufacturer of such doesn't mean it was not humans. With Quantum it could be from the future.

The logic here would preclude it being alien IMO. Extraterrestrial if only the material was from a meteorite but not necessarily Unhuman origin is what I mean. You should just stick to Nolan and his work and let it sink or swim on that.

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Justoneman

knowledge of "man made" things to produce these isotopes was not known at the time
To be more accurate, unknown to Nolan (who is a biologist?), perhaps. But we really don't know if he was talking about the isotopes in particular or some sort of other manufacturing process. Perhaps a means of alloying, perhaps a means of finishing, it's all quite vague. Unnecessarily so.

edit on 22-4-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chunder
As for official foreign technology programmes the foreign can be replaced with non-US military. Otherwise it's farmed out to the likes of Bigelow who apparently stores the stuff in a warehouse next to Lazaar's furniture.
When George Knapp interviewed Bob Bigelow, Bigelow said he never received the "possibly off-world UFO debris" or whatever people are calling it, even though some portion of the $22 million Bigelow received was to modify or build some special facilities to store the material, so I don't know if we know the full story on that.

originally posted by: Waterglass

You notice that only a certain few seem to have immunity on the UFO issue? Nolan, Vallee Howe and others. Others are pile drived into the ground as in Greer and Lazar.
You say "pile drived into the ground" as if someone else does it, but Greer and Lazar do it to themselves by saying nonsense.

Greer points to a photo of a bush and says it's his friend Bijou from the Andromeda Galaxy, and Lazar spouts equally nonsense stuff. Nolan and Vallee don't do that kind of thing that I'm aware of. It doesn't mean I agree with everything they say, just that they don't destroy themselves with obvious nonsense like that photo of a bush that Greer shows and claims is an alien that talks to him.

Howe floats carp in my opinion but she seems to get a pass.

How is that?
Who is she getting a pass from? She has her own credibility issues, and she didn't get a pass from the "UFO Hall of Shame", where she's featured right alongside hoaxers like Greer, Lazar and Billy Meier. That's not a pass. She comes across as naive and gullible and willing to believe almost anything anybody tells her, but I'm not sure if that's really her or if she's just playing the role of UFOtainer and pretending to believe a lot of nonsense she's told because that's what some of her audience wants to believe.

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: St Udio

Sorry but your not there yet. Look up and read up on Ahnenerbe Society, 3rd Reich Grand Admiral Karl Doenitz comments on his Uboats in Antarctica and Viktor Schauberger.
Unlike Linda Howe, I don't believe every rumor I hear. I searched what you said, is this what I was supposed to find?

Nope, There Was Never a Secret Nazi Base in Antarctica

A new study destroys the myth once and for all.

edit on 2021422 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
To the skeptical...

Is Barney and Betty Hill lying?

Colby Landrum?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
To the skeptical...

Colby Landrum?
Probably, yeah.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
To the skeptical...

Colby Landrum?
I would separate that into two questions each, for the three people.

1. Does the witness believe what they are saying?
2. Is what the witness said true from an objective point of view?

Let's take this Betty Hill account from "The Ufo Handbook: A Guide to Investigating, Evaluating, and Reporting Ufo Sightings" by Allan Hendry:

Betty Hill may have believed she was seeing 50-100 UFOs a night, so the answer to the question 1 I think is yes.
But other UFO investigators went out to look at those 50-100 UFOs a night UFOs Betty was seeing and found that the UFOs Betty was seeing were only planes and streetlights, so I think the answer to number 2 is no. John Oswald was one of the investigators:

Betty Hill would go on UFO vigils at least three times a week. During one evening she was joined by UFO enthusiast John Oswald. When asked about Betty's continuing UFO observations, Oswald stated, "She is not really seeing UFOs, but she is calling them that." On the night they went out together, "Mrs. Hill was unable to distinguish between a landed UFO and a streetlight."

So, does that make what Betty Hill said a lie? I think that's asking the wrong question, and the answer would depend on how you define the term "lie" which can have multiple definitions. In one definition she's not saying something she thinks is false, so it's not a lie. In another definition, what she says is not objectively true, so you could call it a lie, albeit an unintentional lie.

For Betty's abduction story, Dr Simon who became famous for being the one who hypnotized Betty is convinced there was no abduction:

Simon says ’It was a dream’

“I think [the film] captured the relationship between Barney and me quite well,” Betty said on the show, “and the parts showing the two of us under hypnosis in Dr. Simon’s office were really excellent.”

Dr. Simon agreed, but continued to debunk the abduction story that had made him famous. “Did you conclude that they actually went aboard a spacecraft,” the Today show host asked Simon, “or did you conclude that it was a fantasy?”

“I concluded that ... it was a fantasy, as you put it,” Simon said on camera. "In other words, that it was a dream. ... The abduction did not happen.
So did Betty believe she was abducted? Apparently but Simon says the abduction was a dream, though she likely saw something she couldn't identify (to her, another UFO), and Jim McDonald thinks he knows what that was, and like the street lights that Betty thought were UFOs, it too was a light that wasn't actually flying (like the streetlight "UFOs") though it was on a mountain, so somewhat elevated.

So, the part about seeing the light on a mountain and thinking it was a UFO appears to be true, the abduction does not appear to be true. What Betty believes seems to be only loosely correlated with reality. Barney had to keep listening to Betty talk about her dream, so this made his recollections not so independent, but there were differences in Barney's accounts, which supports Dr Simon's conclusion that there was no abduction.

edit on 2021423 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The thing with many of these incidents is that there is a monetary stake in the telling of these tales through movies, TV, and books. The fantastical stories draw a larger audience and pieces of the whole story were left out. Many people use this as THE story without research and call others like you and myself shills, deniers, naysayers, or just people scared of the truth. We're actually searching for the truth.

After researching, I found out the initial sighting that the Hills had, but Betty Hill had a series of dreams later to fill in the blanks. Hypnotism brought it forward. Betty also became a self-appointed UFO guru. Many questionable actions by Betty Hill.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

2021 Nobel Prize Winner?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I archived a series of articles on the Hill's experience at => www.stealthskater.com... .

Some have suggested that they were test subjects in memory implant tests by Government agents (with oversight by ET ? ).

How reliable is hypnotism anyway? I knew a graduate student in psychiatry who said that they are not hypnotism in school because it has never been proven to be reliable. (Of course, the same thing could be said about remove-viewing. Sometimes it's only 50-50 while other times it's 100%.)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthskater

Sometimes it's only 50-50 while other times it's 100%.

Really? The results are between 50% and 100%? Nothing under 50%?
edit on 4/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthskater

Here is another link for your "Hill Collection"
wolfmagick.com...

This is to a White Paper that shows the accuracy of Betty's 'map'.

edit on 25-4-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2021 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join