It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not made on Earth: The Atomic Structure of UFO Debris Analyzed at Stanford University

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
YES the truth is out there. The link below has a video with Dr. Jacques Valle and Dr. Garry Nolan. It’s from the 2020 movie, The Phenomenon. I can’t find a "Not made on Earth" header in the archives so I thought I would post this. It’s a decent read.

Whenever I read that someone is being trashed in public or "debunked" by someone from the Kookoo for Cocoa Puffs Nation my bunny ears perk up. No issue as I am somewhat used to the daily beatings as its 101 material right out of the USA playbook. So, that being said I stumbled onto a video documentary as made by Dr. Steven Greer. It’s titled SIRIUS.

How I got to the above is because many trash him. So he’s in the same family in my opinion as Robert Lazar and another unknown but blast from the past our own and very beloved and banned Allison ***** from a simply eyewitness standpoint. Actually it’s her use of night vision cameras that intrigues me; hint, and that's why I put her here. So Allison of course is not at their level but I tossed her into the salad.

So because of strange comments on Dr. Greer I went onto my "other" browser; TOR and typed in Why was Dr. Steve Greer "debunked"? Guess what. I didn't find much of anything of use to discredit. Just the standard routine 101 counterintelligence by someone to discredit by writing he lied, flip flopped, took the money, forces you to pay and on and on and on. I mean read my boilerplate at the bottom of the page.

That's all stuff for the Junior Varsity [JV] to absorb as Cool Aide.

So. Yesterday I watched SIRIUS for free on YouTube all 1:58 minutes of it. Then we encountered Dr. Garry Nolan of Stanford University. Yes. Dr. Nolan also appears in several articles and someone even wrote that he doesn't exist. That he’s connected with Tyler from Secure Team whatever. Dr. Nolan appears at 1:40:25 of the SIRIUS video. [GO TO YOUTUBE]. He was the Dr. whom conducted DNA on ATACAMA. I then wrote to my brother. Like me he’s just a guy but also holds [2] PhD's one in Genetic Engineering. He also knows DNA and is in MENSA. He’s credible. He commented on Dr. Nolan's study but that's for another thread.

So, getting feedback on Dr. Nolan that he simply doesn't exist. I took a screen shot of the SIRIUS video and one released in the March 2021 article featuring Dr. Jacques Vallee and Dr. Garry Nolan on March 16, 2021 by Nancy Thames. Yes he exists and yes, he is whom he is. I looked at each pic side by side. You can also email him. Here's the link o the March 2021 article:

Not made on Earth: the atomic structure of UFO debris analyzed at Stanford University

Dr Jacques Vallée brought purported UFO debris to Dr Garry Nolan at Stanford University, who analyzed their 3-dimensional atomic structure with a state-of-the-art Multiparameter Ion Beam Imager (MIBI) capable of discerning the precise composition of matter at the level of its isotopes. The results are groundbreaking. Excerpt from the documentary film The Phenomenon (2020).

Just some asteroid dust covered food for your thoughts.
edit on 19-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 19-4-2021 by Waterglass because: numerous typos

edit on 19-4-2021 by Waterglass because: another typo

edit on 19-4-2021 by Waterglass because: removed richard

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Wanted to rip my hair out reading all of that.

edit on 19-4-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

in my eyes this proves greer is nothing than a flim flam man. and will post it every time i see a thread about him.

first his peaceful light being loved one alien, which is just some kind of moth which he charged people any where from 800 to 1800 bucks a head to see it, acording to different sources.

then him and a bunch of idiots sitting around saying they went inside a invisble space ship from another dimension. i always say it would have been more believable if he would have some one run across the field and run into it and then a loud bong.

use of lasers is dangerous, for exposing him as the flim flam man he is.

edit on 19-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Your material isn't right. Plus you indirectly trash all religions? Why?

All Religions Practice Meditation

All religions practice forms of meditation. While many religions offer the same essential practices, each religion has its unique orientation; drawing on its own special symbols, stories, and teachings; favoring certain practices, subjects, and goals. The five major religions – Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all practice forms of meditation.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'll play along.... "Waterglass". Do people really have to hold your hand and guide you to reality? I think you've just shed light on who belongs at the Kookoo for Cocoa Puffs Nation. Maybe even a few "DR"s might think the same?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

there is no proof other than a flim flam man and a bunch of nut jobs saying there is. show me something other than a fake picture and a bunch of nut job sitting in a field claiming to see and walk around in one.

Your material isn't right. Plus you indirectly trash all religions? Why?

so your saying there is a cult of greer and the light being loved ones and their invisible interdimensional space ship, and that classifies as a religion.

i can also agree with that, their just bunch of nut jobs that follow a flim flam man like greer. wouldn't surprise me none if he starts a cult like havens gate, has all his followers sign over all their possessions to the cult and then have them all leave for the mothership that no one can see.

edit on 19-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Why not help your fellow blind believers by doing deep research into cases with something new and makes you rethink things? Or continue to spew the same garbage without an original thought.

Do you write that to all us girls? This thread is new original material.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So in this video,Dr Nolan says his machine has shown the materials are "put together" on the atomic scale with 253 different elements,whereas on our world we only have 80.
He seems to think the material is manufactured rather than naturally occuring.

He wants to try to build material with this knowledge-but where will he get all the missing elements from?

Im not sure I understand-plus does anyone know where he got the materials from?
It says they were collected from different sites going back to 1947-so at least one of the materials (we can guess)is from the Roswell incident.

Interesting you saying Greer may have been cointelpro'd,I suppose its possible if he was actually onto something uber secret/alien related.He did cliam bugs were ufos though.

(That is if its Steven Greer-you called him Richard in the OP)

Interesting stuff though,I will try to watch the full film.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Thanks for the note:

(That is if its Steven Greer-you called him Richard in the OP)

I corrected the mistake. As far as 253 different elements? Possibly hes allowed on the US INTEL list for disclosure. I will have to ask my expert DNA contact for his opinion.

Oh, your link wont play

Interesting you saying Greer may have been cointelpro'd,I suppose its possible if he was actually onto something uber secret/alien related.He did cliam bugs were ufos though.

I am surprised you don't know what he documented, especially the loss of mass at 1:36 / 1:58 of the SIRIUS video. His video is all about scientists and inventors.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I've never been able to trust, or take Greer seriously.

Second.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

there is no proof

Well there is a lot of proof in the SIRIUS video. That's why I mentioned it. Plus all those murders, suicides including poisoning which are all documented. Plus look at all those scientists who were trashed. That's all verifiable by anyone.

Yourself included

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Can you provide specific incidents?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Why not help your fellow blind believers by doing deep research into cases with something new and makes you rethink things? Or continue to spew the same garbage without an original thought.

Do you write that to all us girls? This thread is new original material.

I dunno. When something is posted as ridiculous as this, it deserve a ridiculous response.

Do 5 minutes of research for yourself and you might find all the info you need on DR Greer. Why should anyone waste the energy? Weird motivation.
My sister who is really really REALLY smart said so. That alone is convincing enough, don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am not an expert in materials science.
But I think Vallee is on the right path here, trying to bring this stuff to be analyzed by the mainstream science.
Its the only way we will get some answers that are not half-guesses.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Do 5 minutes of research for yourself and you might find all the info you need on DR Greer

Well, well, well. You never read my thread did you. I already wrote about your above comment. I actually took around 20 minutes. Found nothing just junk. So I thought i would look at his FREE documentary for anything misleading by Greer or others. All 1:58 minutes of it. NOTHING. So now I am at over 2 1/2 hours. Hmmm.

So because of strange comments on Dr. Greer I went onto my "other" browser; TOR and typed in Why was Dr. Steve Greer "debunked"? Guess what. I didn't find much of anything of use to discredit. Just the standard routine 101 counterintelligence by someone to discredit by writing he lied, flip flopped, took the money, forces you to pay and on and on and on. I mean read my boilerplate at the bottom of the page. That's all stuff for the Junior Varsity [JV] to absorb as Cool Aide.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Agree. I will let you know what my contact DNA expert says about his analysis. whether its possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Love experts.....

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well its an honor to have you here. Yes, use of experts are following the theme here to Deny Ignorance.

Correct!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well its an honor to have you here. Yes, use of experts are following the theme here to Deny Ignorance.

Correct!

"Deny ignorance" does not mean "everything goes".

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

As far as 253 different elements? Possibly hes allowed on the US INTEL list for disclosure. I will have to ask my expert DNA contact for his opinion.

Why a DNA expert? DNA only involves a few elements.
Why not a chemist?

whereas on our world we only have 80.
(not from you).
There are actually 92 naturally formed elements found on Earth. Add the ones that are artificially created and you get 114.
www.angelo.edu...
edit on 4/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join