It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not made on Earth: The Atomic Structure of UFO Debris Analyzed at Stanford University

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Good question.

I don't know any and these guys also know the periodic table. They also have access to their piers and pier driven scientific papers, etc. that are not in public. Also my contact has a Doctorate in Microbiology so he could get in touch with Nolan as they speak the same language and do research on some similar items. I trust Vallee. I just want to close this one out for my personal views of the world.

I could also contact NIST. They are usually good at getting back without a bias.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I've never been able to trust or take Greer seriously.

Second.

Me either I had heard so much about him and watched a couple of his lecture's and it just didn't resonate with me as being honest.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Waterglass

in my eyes this proves greer is nothing than a flim flam man. and will post it every time i see a thread about him.

This thread is about the material that Jaques Valee recovered, not Greer. Do you even read threads or do you just bark at everything you see?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

So in this video,Dr Nolan says his machine has shown the materials are "put together" on the atomic scale with 253 different elements,whereas on our world we only have 80.
He seems to think the material is manufactured rather than naturally occuring.

He said 253 isotopes not elements. What I think he is saying is that the isotopic ratios of the elements in the materials are not as expected. When we measure the atomic mass of an element, we are measuring the masses of the isotopes of that element proportionally to their composition. As an example, naturally occurring Chlorine has an atomic mass of about 35.5 which reflects the proportions of two stable isotopes, 35Cl and 37Cl with respective proportions of 75.76% and 24.24%.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

He said 253 isotopes not elements. What I think he is saying is that the isotopic ratios of the elements in the materials are not as expected.

So, there are only 80 isotopes on our world? So that's how he comes to the conclusion that the samples came from another world? Because the isotopic signature is not "as expected?" Expected by whom?

Given his involvement with TTSA, I would recommend some attempt to filter what he is saying. A published paper would be of more use than a video.

edit on 4/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

Do you even read threads or do you just bark at everything you see?

did you? maybe you need to flip your night vision googles up, cause you sure can't see what is written in black and white during the day.

half the OP is about how people TRASHED greer the flim flam man.
which is exactly what greer deserves, he makes the people that truly want to find proof look just as a big a nut job as him, and does a disservice to them. just so he can charge big bucks per head.

edit on 19-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He said 253 isotopes not elements. What I think he is saying is that the isotopic ratios of the elements in the materials are not as expected.

So, there are only 80 isotopes on our world? So that's how he comes to the conclusion that the samples came from another world? Because the isotopic signature is not "as expected?" Expected by whom?

Given his involvement with TTSA, I would recommend some attempt to filter what he is saying. A published paper would be of more use than a video.

He said 80 elements not 80 isotopes. The video is not clear as to what he is claiming but if I had to guess, I would say that he found no new elements but that the isotopic ratios in the ones he found were not expected. He said that it seemed as though the material was being built at the atomic level.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

He said 80 elements not 80 isotopes.
Ok. But there are more than 80 element on this world.

The video is not clear as to what he is claiming
To say the least. That's why a published paper would help. But instead, we get a video.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

No, I'm sorry. It's just been too long since I paid him any attention, and I'm not going back to dig through his content. Like putnam6 said, he doesn't resonate as being honest. I consider him in the same vein as your Sitchens, and von Danikens, and ofc, that ancient aliens guy Georgio Tsukulukuklukuoskhan whatever his name is. There are very, very few people, in the UFO field, that I feel are genuine.

ETA:

When you sell yourself being about truth and disclosure, but you do nothing but plug your # books, plug your # movies, plug your # "tours", and charge an arm and a leg for all of it... Yeah. Open your eyes. That's a snake oil salesman, pulling on the heartstrings and the "I want to believe" mindset.

You want the truth? Gimme money. Yeah, no thanks.

ETA: I have it from an inside source, that Richard C. Hoagland, is the hyper-dimensional face on Mars. Here he is holding a self portrait.

edit on 4-19-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh dear Stephen Greer!! The Grift that just keeps grifting.

Here's some bits and pieces that you can search yourselves on the internet for more detail if you so wish.

The video....It looks like a clip from Naked Gun. But that isn't Frank Drebin with a French accent.

What is said isn't "Not made on Earth"...but

... I intend to use the information to try to build something. To try to understand a physical principle that we don't know today. This material was manufactured. It's not natural to the materials that we have around us in the lab or on the earth. It does not mean that it was necessarily made some place in outer space. It just means that it was manufactured specially for a particular purpose that we don't understand and we want to understand it...

Secondly Garry Nolan is quoted in this video....

... that magnesium 26 is in the context of something else in the sample. It has nothing to do with aliens, nothing otherworldly anything. It has only to do with the physical structure that makes what we think we're seeing off.Right and and so I you know and I'm really talking to other people that I know who are out there who are doing this kind of work be very careful a couple of things that we thought were off have very conventional explanations ...

Garry has also prepared a paper for peer review as he tweeted back in February this year...

....Reviewer's comments back. Some rewriting and addressing of points raised. Usual review process. Invited to resubmit. Very happy with the tone of the reviews.

Garry P. Nolan - Twitter Account

Next...

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This material was manufactured. It's not natural to the materials that we have around us in the lab or on the earth

So it isn't bauxite? Not iron ore?

On second look, that statement is actually semantically null. "Natural to the materials around us in the lab." What?

That tweet about the review is from February? Should be published soon then.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Let me unpack this for you slowly so you can understand it. Jaques Valee was around decades before Greer. Greer is simply presenting what Valee found. I agree, Greer is questionable. You are complaining about the candy wrapper being ugly and paying zero attention to what's inside, the hard data Valee is presenting. This object has been peer-reviewed. You can trash Greer all you want, it doesn't make a difference to Jaques Valee because this material has been around long before Greer came onto the scene. So you're basically just shooting the messenger.

Stanford Analysis

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

This object has been peer-reviewed.
The paper, please?

You can trash Greer all you want, it doesn't make a difference to Jaques Valee because this material has been around long before Greer came onto the scene.

Nothing about any material analysis in your link.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

To say the least. That's why a published paper would help. But instead, we get a video.

Source

PETER A. STURROCK
Center for Space Science and Astrophysics
Stanford University, Stanford, CA

edit on 19-4-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I was hoping for something more recent, but ok:

The origin of these fragments remains a mystery. There is no evidence that the specimens are of extraterrestrial origin

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I was hoping for something more recent, but ok:

The origin of these fragments remains a mystery. There is no evidence that the specimens are of extraterrestrial origin

I never claimed it was extra-terrestrial. But if you can find the level of purity this magnesium has anywhere on earth without manufacturing it in the vacuum of space, boy I'd love to see it.
edit on 19-4-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

There were 92 elements until we started making new ones. If we take out Tc and Pm (not much available and not stable) he's down to 90. If one excludes the actinides through Uranium, that loses another 4 so he's down to 86. Maybe he mis spoke but a paper would certainly clear things up. Isotope ratios and elemental analyses can be skewed using surface techniques so he should have taken a sample, dissolved it, and then run hi-res MS on the salt to be sure that there was no possibility of missing anything. Then write it up as a paper. Analytical chem papers are cut and dried using established techniques. "I had a sample. I used a sampling protocol. I analyzed the sample with my alphabetical instrument. I did four replicates of three different areas on the sample. This is what I found. Here are the statistics."

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

But if you can find the level of purity this magnesium has anywhere on earth without manufacturing it
It's manufactured, so what?

Analysis of the material that was in APRO possession was by no means ultra-pure it contains calcium at the 1,000 ppm level.

Doesn't seem like there was much follow up on where it came from.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Apparently he has submitted a paper for review.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

blah blah blah, apparently you didn't read the very first paragraph from your own link. pull your goggles up.

from your link. the last sentence of the first paragraph.

But the panel was not convinced that any of this evidence points to a violation of known natural laws or the involvement of an extraterrestrial intelligence.

pitiful, blind trying to lead the blind

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join