It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not made on Earth: The Atomic Structure of UFO Debris Analyzed at Stanford University

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I also wondered why they banned Allison ***** ? It doesn't seem to add up now does it. But since she uses a night vision cameras wink wink. On the Greer stuff the links don't work. On SIRIUS I continue to believe Dr. Greer. Just like this other Dr. at 100 BILLION dollars .

Austin Powers - 100 billion dollars
edit on 20-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I was asking for a paper pertaining to the topic, a video with Dr. Jacques Valle and Dr. Garry Nolan. I said I would rather see a paper than a video.

Phage, how about you email Dr. Garry Nolan directly and ask him yourself as hes still employed at Stanford. His information readily available and since you wish to ask a basic question simply write him. Why you is because your a member of tenure and high standing here on ATS. Members will believe you more so than I as you have more credibility here. Please do it as I also would love to know.

Here's his stuff:

Dr. Garry Nolan

Professor Garry Nolan

Professor, Microbiology & Immunology - Baxter Laboratory
Member, Bio-X Member, Child Health Research Institute Member, Stanford Cancer Institute

Full bio
Quick Contact
Primary Contacts:
For procedural questions regarding MTAs, Phoenix cells, or directions to the lab, please contact Shama Choudhry.
Executive Assistant:
Shama Choudhry
Tel: (650) 725-7002
Fax: (650) 723-2383

[email protected]

edit on 20-4-2021 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Well, thanks four your response. I toss out the junk and focus on reality and whats factual. SIRIUS is factual. My opinion. Have you ever wondered why so many of the UFO guys end up supposedly discrediting themselves? It appears to be a trend isn't it. Too coincidental?

So why is that?

Buy the book as written by author and lecturer to the FBI, DHS, NSA and Secret Service by Richard Thieme. Its titled; "Mind Games" then you will understand my own question posed above by the first 50 pages.

All that other junk is intentional fictional background noise. Intentional

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well that why we have experts versus experts. Its brought in front of a jury all the time. Some are full of sheep. Some aren't. I contacted my DNA Genetics Expert on Dr. Garry Nolan. I can trust that person.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I wrote my response to WakeUpBeer. I will repeat the same to you.

So Greer was "banned" on ATS yet CNN is allowed to continue? So when will it end?

The Greer stuff could be disinformation. Is that why the links wont work. Or is it something else. Or, did he do it to simply discredit himself so the "men in black" nation allows him to live? After reading Mind Games by Richard Thieme, I defer to the latter.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass are you new to the whole ufo thing? You seem quite behind on the subject.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

You seem quite behind on the subject.

What is it you want?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Have you ever wondered why so many of the UFO guys end up supposedly discrediting themselves? It appears to be a trend isn't it. Too coincidental?

So why is that?

Perhaps because many of their claims don't stand up to scrutiny?

Buy the book as written by author and lecturer to the FBI, DHS, NSA and Secret Service by Richard Thieme. Its titled; "Mind Games" then you will understand my own question posed above by the first 50 pages.

A book of short fictional stories?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So your an expert above and beyond and have more knowledge than the NSA, FBI, Secret Service or DHS?

No your not.

That's why you wont even touch the Dr. Garry Nolan subject.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I wrote my response to WakeUpBeer. I will repeat the same to you.

So Greer was "banned" on ATS yet CNN is allowed to continue? So when will it end?
Not all Greer stuff was banned. If you read the comments in the threads they say things like "I thought Greer was doing good with the disclosure project, but when he showed pictures of moths as aliens, that's when his hoaxing became obvious". So threads about his previous work on the disclosure project were not banned. It was just ATS policy at the time to move obvious hoaxes like Billy Meier stuff to the "HOAX" category. Pretty much everything Billy Meier did was hoaxed so you could say he was "banned" as a legitimate source.

I wouldn't say the same about Greer. His legitimate work for the disclosure project was not "banned" or moved to the "hoax" category, just his obvious hoax stuff.

The Greer stuff could be disinformation. Is that why the links wont work.
You mean links to images in the opening post? Pick any 11 year old thread and there will be links that don't work any more, to things across a wide range of topics on the internet. But there's the wayback machine which retrieved this for me from the first link:

So you can see that's a similar image to the one he showed in his movie from a year ago, subject is the same bush that he said is an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy that talks to him, in his CE5 movie released last year, around time index 1:40:06:

Or is it something else. Or, did he do it to simply discredit himself so the "men in black" nation allows him to live? After reading Mind Games by Richard Thieme, I defer to the latter.
Grant Cameron has a theory that he published in one of his books where he says that the US intelligence agencies look for egomaniacal useful idiots they can use in their operations on UFOs, such as Greer and Tom DeLonge, and he names several others, I think 5 in total going back decades in various operations. It's an interesting idea and it did seem like DeLonge was being used in such a way perhaps even without his knowledge. I'm not sure how well it applies to Greer but the intelligence agencies love guys spreading nonsense, DeLonge did it pretty much from day 1 so there's no sign he did it to protect himself. They probably loved Greer more when he started spreading obvious hoaxes but I see no sign they were after him before he did that, setting aside Greer's nonsense claims about having the secrets to free energy that people would kill him for etc.

Why did Greer start hoaxing moths as aliens and such? Why does anybody hoax anything? The reasons are varied. Sometimes money is involved but in other cases, money has nothing to do with why the hoax is done. In Greer's case, I think money was probably a factor. If you paid Greer $99,000 for membership level below including the CSETI workshops, you might feel cheated if you never saw anything and they always came up empty. So, maybe he felt like he needed to come up with more than nothing to show the people who signed up for these membership levels and for the CSETI workshops. When you watch the video of Greer taking people on a tour of an invisible space ship, nobody is complaining about it being a hoax (even though to people who aren't crazy it's an obvious hoax), so he's in a sense telling his less than reality-based customers what they want to hear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Supporter: $100 to $499 per year Benefactor: $500 to $9999 per year Lifetime Membership Levels (one time payments):

Level 1: $10,000 - $19,999 - includes 1 free CSETI week-long training Level 2: $20,000 - $29,999 - includes 2 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 3: $30,000 - $39,999 - includes 3 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 4: $40,000 - $49,999 - includes 4 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 5: $50,000 - $59,999 - includes 5 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 6: $60,000 - $69,999 - includes 6 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 7: $70,000 - $79,999 - includes 7 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 8: $80,000 - $89,999 - includes 8 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 9: $90,000 - $99,999 - includes 9 free CSETI week-long trainings

Note: some trainings may be limited as to the number of free tuitions depending on total number of spaces available.

edit on 2021420 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

So your an expert above and beyond and have more knowledge than the NSA, FBI, Secret Service or DHS?

Nope. And neither is a former priest, and science fiction author.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Other than yourself can you provide independent evidence that hes a science fiction writer? Do you really believe that he speaks to those organizations for comedy relief? I think not. So how often do you get invited to lecture in front of those organizations. Please attach the links.

You still wont touch on Dr. Garry Nolan? Consider this your 2nd request.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Other than yourself can you provide independent evidence that hes a science fiction writer? Please attach the links.

Sure.

Richard Thieme (born 1944), is a former priest who became a commentator on technology and culture, founding the consulting firm ThiemeWorks. He is a frequent keynote speaker at government agencies and technology conferences around the world, routinely drawing large audiences, and is described as an "institution" and "father figure" in the hacker convention circuit.[1][2] He is the author of the syndicated column "Islands in the Clickstream", which was published in 60 countries and in 2004 was turned into a book of the same name. In 2010 he published a book of short stories, Mind Games, and in 2012 he contributed to the peer-reviewed academic work, UFOs and Government, a Historical Inquiry. He has written for multiple publications including Wired, Forbes, and Salon.com.[3] Andrew Briney, editor-in-chief of Information Security magazine, describes Thieme as "a living symbol of the human dimension of technology".[4]

en.wikipedia.org...
I'm not saying this guy isn't smart or anything like that. I had initially thought you were referencing his book because it was non-fiction, with information on real government programs etc.

ETA: I don't know anything about the other guy, that is why I "haven't touched" him.

edit on 4-20-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Correct and yes I knew all of that. I believe in him also. thank you. Can we get back to Dr. Jacques Vallee and Dr. Garry Nolan.

Do you believe them?

I do.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Can we get back to Dr. Jacques Vallee and Dr. Garry Nolan.

Do you believe them?

I do.
If you believe Jacques Vallee when he says "This material was manufactured. It's not natural to the materials that we have around us in the lab or on the earth. It does not mean that it was necessarily made some place in outer space. It just means that it was manufactured specially for a particular purpose that we don't understand and we want to understand it...", why did you title this thread "Not made on Earth" as if you don't believe him? Your thread title is not consistent with what Vallee says.

edit on 2021420 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I'll have to look into Garry Nolan when I have more time. As far as Dr. Jacques Vallee goes though, I've always had respect for him and his ideas. However, I don't necessarily believe everything he says.
edit on 4-20-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Neither do I on all but just because someone says something wacky I don't blow them off. That's based on my personal experience as many times there are ongoing things in the background that they need to take care of. To a average Joe of an decent life one would never expect people to say or act wacky at that level. But they do. Same goes for Greer. Notice he has 24 / 7 armed security. Believe me its not for show

With Greer or anyone else just look at the facts he presents as in SIRIUS. The evidence that you can discern as valid. Historically. That's what I am trying to do with Nolan.

The other stuff I just blow off.

I was once told by my Federal Special Agent handler years ago that the 1st person you want to interview first is the guy with the office or cubicle near the toilets or boiler room. Basically the worst place in the building as hes the one with the answers. That's why they put him there. To keep him away from the general office population and put the word out that your gone if you associate with him.

Someone wrote that about Luis Elizondo. He was next to the boiler room. I never looked into that but it would be quite telling.

edit on 20-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 20-4-2021 by Waterglass because: another

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I agree with what you wrote and what Vallee said. I picked it out from the article. Its not my own but I ran with it. Its still a 50 / 50 jump ball. Someone made it.

Whomever made it can stabilize the half life of these exotic elements. Personally I and several other guys on ATS in South Carolina feel they [ET] live in the oceans. We have all seen the same stuff. The little bastards live in the ocean in the fissures, fault lines and other glacial caverns.

You can call me nutz but I believe they have been here for 1000's of years.

I am not into the meditation stuff nor do I follow the Ashtar Command. But......................:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Whomever made it can stabilize the half life of these exotic elements.

Exotic elements?

Half life? They are radioactive elements? Now I really want to see that paper.
edit on 4/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I am not into the meditation stuff nor do I follow the Ashtar Command.

Thank the lord for that!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join