It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

This is where you are wrong by calling it an audit.

It is a partisan charade that will prove nothing, political grandstanding that will help Trump get a few more donations before he stands trial.

Cries of voter fraud should be aimed at those committing it: Republicans

It is in fact a Witch Hunt.

So after supporting going after trump over a non existant pee tape, you don't get to claim witch hunt on anything.
Seriously gross.
You have no idea what an actual witch hunt is.

You people just think everyone forgets all the nasty crap you supported over the last 6 years?
Now and moving forward you get to reap it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

It is a partisan charade that will prove nothing, political grandstanding that will help Trump get a few more donations before he stands trial.

Well, they can stop looking for the witch. I found her.

This is not a witch hunt. No matter how many Lefties say it is. It is an audit. A forensic audit.

I'm with Rev Al Sharpton. He said all that's needed is for Republicans to create enough doubt in minds of voters that CHEATING is why Joe Biden is President, and Democrats will be severely damaged in local, state and national elections for at least a decade.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

when you say "witch hunt" do you mean like the Russia hoax done on Trump, or do you mean a different kind of witch hunt?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Annee

Ahhh... Now you're going to tell me what I really think??? How special... And it's just plain old crap.

I've made no bones about supporting this Senate audit... And I've given very specific reasons that you don't want to hear. Any and all good Republicans on here will tell you that I've expressed plenty of non-Republican positions and opinions on many subjects.

Believe what you will. But I have said what I meant and I have meant what I said.

They speak for everyone and they think they know what everyone thinks.
It is why they are actually so dangerous, cause in actuality they know jack squat.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Well, they can stop looking for the witch. I found her.

This is not a witch hunt. No matter how many Lefties say it is. It is an audit. A forensic audit.

I'm with Rev Al Sharpton. He said all that's needed is for Republicans to create enough doubt in minds of voters that CHEATING is why Joe Biden is President, and Democrats will be severely damaged in local, state and national elections for at least a decade.

I'm hoping for a lot more than 'doubt'.

And a lot longer than a 'decade'.

But otherwise agree with Al.

For the first time ever. On anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Perhaps they simply should not have cheated?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Some more discussion elsewhere
twitter.com...
gab.com...

Josh Barnett is saying that the "actual number is way off" from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

Boris Epshteyn said that 25% or more of the boxes are missing ballots.

Didn't they already have two earlier recount audits in Arizona? And isn't 2.1 million ballots what they counted? There seems to be a discrepancy somewhere. Perhaps those first two audits did count 2.1 million ballots, but if there is less now, where did they go? And WHY did they disappear? When did they disappear? Something doesn't add up.

Lots of number fudging. Just like with Covid-19 deaths.

The Arizona and Georgia audits were conducted by "Secretary of State Approved" teams. If you know recent backgrounds of the S.O.S. in those two states (Hobbs-Az / Raffensperger-Ga), it's obvious the auditing entity found what they were told (paid) to find.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Some more discussion elsewhere
twitter.com...
gab.com...

Josh Barnett is saying that the "actual number is way off" from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

Boris Epshteyn said that 25% or more of the boxes are missing ballots.

Didn't they already have two earlier recount audits in Arizona? And isn't 2.1 million ballots what they counted? There seems to be a discrepancy somewhere. Perhaps those first two audits did count 2.1 million ballots, but if there is less now, where did they go? And WHY did they disappear? When did they disappear? Something doesn't add up.

The Board of Supervisors did one "audit" with 2 firms that lasted 3 days, and now the media likes to say that the this election was already audited twice. It wasn't. The two firms are two of the same firms that also certify the voting equipment, they only looked at 2,000 sample ballots and a few machines and they didn't look very hard.

The current audit is looking at all 2.1 million ballots for the first time after the election, the paper they are on, everything adjudicated, a full analysis of the equipment and software, network capabilities and traffic, and ballot images. This is a full forensic audit and the first of it's kind in history actually. Why other elections haven't been fully audited up to this point is beyond me.

Lately I'm hearing calls to audit the Zuck bucks spending, and I couldn't aggree more. So far we have been told by Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, that she spent the money to fight disinformation. You guys can figure out what that means.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Perhaps they simply should not have cheated?

Too late now.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

"The Board of Supervisors did one "audit" with 2 firms that lasted 3 days, and now the media likes to say that the this election was already audited twice. It wasn't. The two firms are two of the same firms that also certify the voting equipment, they only looked at 2,000 sample ballots and a few machines and they didn't look very hard"

Wait, you mean after all that screaming by certain members, and leftists everywhere, that 2 audits have already been completed, those 2 audits only looked at 2000 ballots?

Out of 2.1 million?

No wonder democrats seem so panicked now.

edit on 11-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

You are the one who promotes this as an unbiased thread.

Its really not.

Neither is the AZ "audit".

I'm confused.

Are you saying that math is biased?

Or that counting is biased?

Or that the building is biased?

Or that the multi party observers are biased?

Or that both judges were biased?

Does opening a ballot box make those ballots biased?

Or maybe the only hope that democrats have left is to somehow taint a forensic, court approved, legislature authorized, multi party observed, AUDIT as some kind of fraud?

Yeah, I think its that last one.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
can someone please update what is happening with this process now? Being overseas we dont hear about updates or news of the count. How much longer does is have to go? how will the results be announced? what are the chances of results having an impact etc.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
can someone please update what is happening with this process now? Being overseas we dont hear about updates or news of the count. How much longer does is have to go? how will the results be announced? what are the chances of results having an impact etc.

Cheers.

Last news was that counting would be completed this weekend, and that further examination will take another 3-4 weeks, then a final report.

Very little official information being released lately.

Almost zero.

Biggest official news is that officials from 5-10 states are sending staff to observe the AZ Audit process for possible duplication in their own states.

A lot of rumors are floating around that audit has discovered evidence of fraud on shocking scale.

But only rumors, and claims are not backed up by anything or anyone important.

Long process is very frustrating, but now nearing end.

That is all.

ETA:

My 'best guess' based on latest information is that we will know the official results by July 4.

And that semi credible info will leak late next week.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Feel that be good news Yes ?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
As like the 4AM narrative leaving it alone and i feel the pounce readying.

a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes

I honestly don't know.

Some of the rumors seem too over the top to be real.

To me anyway.

I do think that both parties seem to be acting like at least significant mistakes have been found, but I could just be imagining that.

So back to not knowing.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
That it has got this far is huge imo

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I honestly don't know.

Some of the rumors seem too over the top to be real.

To me anyway.

I do think that both parties seem to be acting like at least significant mistakes have been found, but I could just be imagining that.

So back to not knowing.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Maybe there is some timing involved also, best time to wow people, both sides, or not.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

"That it has got this far is huge imo"

Agree completely.

Democrats threw just about everything they could think of to stop this audit.

And likely aren't finished with the insanity yet.

I expect more court challenges.

And for those challenges to fail.

Big respect for those with spines of steel that made this audit happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Maybe there is some timing involved also, best time to wow people, both sides, or not.

I'm guessing that audit team is working as hard as they can to finish.

While also being willing to take as much time as necessary to do everything right.

But that they also hope to finish by a certain date.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join