It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Oh Boy They're Getting NERVOUS !!šŸ˜®

What ARE they saying

"Between the Lines" ?????

"protecting voting rights" ALL-of-a-Sudden!!"

Imagine this scenerio:

Democrats KNOW what the audit has found.

Democrats KNEW it was there to be found.

Now that democrats KNOW it HAS been found, they MUST find a way to prevent public release.

What do you think these sunlight prevention plans would look like?

- Increase in MSM ridiculing audit
- Dems acting outraged in front of cameras
- Shifty making statements that he was spied on
- AG making legal threats
- 70 dem lawyers in AZ pushing more court challenge
- Dirty trick to force last minute judge change
- Near blackout from msm on audit progress
- Troll Attack

I also think this is one of the two reasons it was SO important to bring in folks from other states before dems next effort to cancel audit.

Democrat efforts MIGHT be successful in further delaying sunlight, but it is already too late to prevent it entirely IMO.

Just a hypothetical (most of it from several weeks ago), but sure does appear to be playing out that way.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: NorthStreet
Wading through some of the replies to this thread is like witnessing Vampires being exposed to Sunlight ....

No it isn't, I doubt anyone here is directly affected by the results of the audit.

The thread itself is nothing more than a discussion about the possibility of "sunshine", although the whole sunshine analogy is pretty lame as well.

That's exactly what a Vampire would say.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Very good !!

āœ…ā˜‘ļø

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I think the AG is already threatening that.Ā 

Do you mean the AZ AG or the USA AG?

I heard about AG Merrick's threat today... I hope you don't mean AG Brnovich!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
GatewayPundit:

"Kristina Karamo, a Republican candidate for Michigan Secretary of State came out to see this process firsthand as she prepares to make Michiganā€™s elections safe again."

Kristina Karamo:

"As a matter of fact, next week, in Michigan, there will be roughly 2000 affidavits presented to our legislators where citizens are demanding a forensic audit, and we need to see the exact same process, line by line replicated in the state of Michigan"

We'll hold your beer Michigan, go get it done next week.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I think the AG is already threatening that.Ā 

Do you mean the AZ AG or the USA AG?

I heard about AG Merrick's threat today... I hope you don't mean AG Brnovich!

Was referring to US AG Garland in all posts today.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Excellent comment! This is their best bet in my opinion:

- Dirty trick to force last minute judge changeĀ 

The Senate's authority has been established and affirmed by two different judges in our courts.

But I also worry that they'll get one or more senators to turn. I'm praying for them all. They've been rocks so far. I hope they can continue to stand strong and united.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Gotcha -- thanks!

Sometimes I confuse myself when I overthink things. The clarification is much appreciated!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Another state rep singing the praises of our audit:

Utah State Rep. Steve Christiansen After AZ Audit Tour: ā€œGOLDEN, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING EXPERIENCEā€

And this is worth highlighting:

TGPā€™s Jordan Conradson spoke with Utah State Representative Steve Christiansen, who represents a state which Trump won by over 20 points.

Rep. Christiansen was in Arizona on the basis of preserving election integrity in Utah.

Good for him!
edit on 11-6-2021 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
You see our justice and court system in a more favorable way than I do. I hope you are right, and I am wrong, regarding this audit report.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm cautiously optimistic only because two judges have ruled favorably, which empowers the Senate, and becomes case law. That's a lot to get past within such a short time. I'm sure they're trying to find a way to get a new case before a new judge (that they own).

I just think our chances are better than theirs!

I'm half-expecting to hear about mass defections to non-extradition nations any time now....

And I'm wondering if anyone is already trying to make a deal if they spill their guts.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So much Democrat corruption and extortion is on the cusp of being revealed, they're soliciting the A.G. himself to save all their sorry azzes.

And as of today, top Democrats in Congress have directed at least one Inspector General to launch an investigation.

As we know from experiences with Michael Horowitz (DOJ IG) and Michael Atkinson (Intel IG), Inspector Generals are corrupted and intimidated easily.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I didn't know TWO judges had approved the AZ forensic audit. That's important, just as your regular updates are. As the pages go by, your "refreshers" (ie 2 Judges) are greatly appreciated. Thank-you!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'm cautiously optimistic only because two judges have ruled favorably, which empowers the Senate, and becomes case law. That's a lot to get past within such a short time. I'm sure they're trying to find a way to get a new case before a new judge (that they own).

I just think our chances are better than theirs!

I'm half-expecting to hear about mass defections to non-extradition nations any time now....

And I'm wondering if anyone is already trying to make a deal if they spill their guts.
In the interest of transparency letā€™s make sure these audits end today and if they donā€™t, letā€™s make sure the report never makes the light of day. This totally makes sense to those on the left haha. Iā€™m sure there will be a case made that not disclosing the results is ā€œa matter of national securityā€ or some other bs line that prevents us from ever seeing the results.

Nothing to see here, this what all countries do with fair and feee elections.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Excellent analysis! The more methods and intensity Democrats utilize to attack ___________, the greater exposure danger they fear. When Congress passed a resolution condemning Q-anon, I knew his revelations were true and horrific for Democrats, and some Republicans.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yup!

The original judge had to recuse himself mid-stream due to a conflict of interest -- he and a newly hired Cyber Ninja attorney had previously worked together. I thought it was a rather weak "conflict," but it happened.

The new judge subsequently ruled that the audit could continue.

And here we are!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

In Ā the interest of transparency letā€™s make sure these audits end today and if they donā€™t, letā€™s make sure the report never makes the light of day.

LOL! You nailed it -- but you forgot the "questioning-our-elections-is-a-threat-to-our-democracy" part!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Excellent comment! This is their best bet in my opinion:

- Dirty trick to force last minute judge changeĀ 

But I also worry that they'll get one or more senators to turn. I'm praying for them all. They've been rocks so far. I hope they can continue to stand strong and united.

It's a good thing Senators Flake and McCain are gone.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Oh definitely!

Flakey Flake has actually tried to insert himself into this... Grrrrrr!

Thank heaven no one gives a rat's patootie anymore what he has to say.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm sure Joe-Democrats-Media are all for this!

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join