It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:
(post by Thenail removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Big thanks to everyone posting links and carrying on!

I'm stuck with only my phone for posting right now, and it isn't easy or fun... I like my PC much better.

Formatting is too much for me to post links, but Gateway Pundit is reporting nine more states touring today!!! No specific states cited... If true, that will be almost a third of all states...

Anyone else notice that no Big Media talking about this? Just like they won't talk about the multitude of election workers and voters that have testified and/or filed affidavits? It's always -- ALWAYS(!!!) --attributed to Trump and Trump supporters.
edit on 11-6-2021 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In the interest of bipartisanship and the "other side of the story," I thought it important to post a Democrat's thoughtful opinion...

Why All Americans Should Want The Arizona Audit

No excerpts but worth the read!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
In the interest of bipartisanship and the "other side of the story," I thought it important to post a Democrat's thoughtful opinion...

Why All Americans Should Want The Arizona Audit

No excerpts but worth the read!

Thank you for this!

I thought the last paragraph was posting here:

"Democrats act as though they have something to hide — like Richard Nixon in the Watergate burglary. They do if they cheated. If shown in Arizona, other states will follow with their forensic audits. I think this is why the opposition."

I see exactly the same thing.

In the media, in my real life, and right here on this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I'm so glad you excerpted that part... And yes, I see the same thing. I think the most damning part of it all is that the Dems don't even give lip service to the PEOPLE'S right to know. All the "it's over" and "get over it" and "it's time to move on" is beyond arrogant in this situation. It's downright authoritarian and totalitarian.

Like Sonny Borelli, one of our state senators observed: “Are you afraid of what we may find or are you afraid of what YOU KNOW we may find?”

Their words and deeds are those of the guilty, not honorable and honest public servants... and their panic seems to only be increasing.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think one of the biggest things that is overlooked or misrepresented is the nature of the audit. There are many people who say how many times do we need to audit something. There are two big issues with some of the "audits" that have been performed. 1) if the data and information is bad and corrupt in the first place a recount and audit of bad information isn't going to do anything unless the information is good and the bad information is removed. 2) The current audit that is taking place right now in AZ is a forensic audit which has never taken place before in the history of our elections.

Just like anything I am sure there can be improvements down the line but the detail, scale, and information that this audit is covering is totally 100% unique when compared to other audits. I would hope it finds nothing wrong for the sake of the country but I have a feeling several points of interest will be discovered that will show several points where the current elections have a major flaw.

I personally do think fraud has occurred and I also think fraud has occurred before not only in presidential elections but also state primaries for the DNC and GOP. Take this last cycle for example. Doesn't anyone else find it odd that Iowa had huge issues with their elections almost as if it was a trial run. Then you had Joe Biden who I believe was in 5th place going into SC and all of a sudden he pulled off a miracle win to take the state and gain momentum to the overall nomination when he himself admitted he really didn't want to run but had to. I would think it would be interesting to audit that election as well.

Are the people really having their voice heard or who is really picking the winners? That is really the big issue for me. I am fine losing fair and square but when millions of people are potentially cheated by not only other citizens with nefarious actions but also foreign entities I think it deserves a look and any doubt laid to rest.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Bravo! You make excellent points. It's very telling when Big Media refuses to provide the most basic facts, or make a proper effort to compare and contrast, and otherwise twist and contort the truth.

I've actually searched for a Big Media or leftwing source explaining and describing the differences between the County's recounts and this forensic audit. I found none. Zero. Zilch.

I'll give credit to local ABC station for writing about the specific methods and procedures for this audit. But they are failing to put anything in its proper perspective.

It's just "Orange man bad" and "butthurt Trumpsters."

And ever notice that NO ONE is conducting public opinion polls on the audit(s)? Or maybe they're being conducted and just not published. This makes me think public support is overwhelming...
edit on 11-6-2021 by Boadicea because: Spelling: "bug" to "big"

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm having no success linking, but Gateway Pundit is reporting that Wisconsin is in the 'house today!

FYI the Coliseum is locally known as the "Madhouse"... I was trying to be punny...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Interesting water mark discussion from AZ audit, Vernon Jones posted to instagram(cant find the source)
gab.com...

I'm guessing that this ballot includes many new security measures that are being recommended for future elections, and that that is not a 2020 ballot.

More info, it was a proposed ballot
gab.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I don't usually like linking to gatewaypundit, but they published this quote today that I think is important:

"On Thursday, Virginia State Senator Amanda Chase was in Arizona for a walkthrough of the full forensic audit of the 2020 election."

Upon leaving she said:

"This audit is already finding irregularities that may indicate that “the most secure election in history” was not so secure."

I think she now qualifies as someone that likely knows more than us, and she danced around the NDA a little to give us a pretty strong indication that significant issues have been found.

Still doesn't just come out and say it though.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

On Thursday, Virginia State Senator Amanda Chase was in Arizona for a walkthrough of the full forensic audit of the 2020 election." 

Good catch! So our list of known states expands:
  • Pennsylvania
  • Georgia
  • Nevada
  • Colorado
  • Alaska
  • Virginia
  • Wisconsin

I think there's one more... Who am I missing?

And these are just the state's we know about... There may well be more we don't know about!

I think she now qualifies as someone that likely knows more than us, and she danced around the NDA a little to give us a pretty strong indication that significant issues have been found

I have to agree. All these states wouldn't be coming if they didn't have good reason to think it would be fruitful.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wading through some of the replies to this thread is like witnessing Vampires being exposed to Sunlight .... Keep on Keeping
on and Let the SUNSHINE in !

edit on 11-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ARIZONA AUDIT UPDATE: More Forensics Stations Set Up – FIVE MORE STATES Visit Audit Center – Only ONE PALLET OF BALLOTS REMAINING

We can add Utah, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Washington to our previous list of known states touring the audit.

I gotta say Washington surprises me! But woohoo!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
ARIZONA AUDIT UPDATE: More Forensics Stations Set Up – FIVE MORE STATES Visit Audit Center – Only ONE PALLET OF BALLOTS REMAINING

We can add Utah, Oklahoma, Michigan, and Washington to our previous list of known states touring the audit.

I gotta say Washington surprises me! But woohoo!!!

This is exciting! I only hope that when this audit is finished and it leads to more audits in other states and when all those are finished and we know the facts about the election fraud, the country can come together. I sincerely hope that the sunshine can shine on all those Lefties who are so over the top about their so-called reality (bad direction for the country) that they finally see the light and admit their error. We want them back in the United States of America. We want a UNITED States, the way it was set up to be.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I'm with you all the way... But I also understand that the people have been treated like mushrooms for so long, I can understand why so many don't see thru the lies and hype and fear mongering. And it does come from both sides.

But if these audits prove fraud and election interference beyond any reasonable doubt, then the "mushrooms" (those kept in the dark and fed #) will start to see the light. Give the people the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and we'll figure it out!

Let the sun shine for all!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Well said. I just hope the final report is not sequestered by a corrupt judge. Lord knows we have experienced enough of them. And there are many more waiting in the wings to protect democrats.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I fully expect they to classify the report moments after completion, I hope and pray I'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: carewemust

I fully expect they to classify the report moments after completion, I hope and pray I'm wrong.

Or, the FBI will get a warrant and confiscate it 😮

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthStreet

Wading through some of the replies to this thread is like witnessing Vampires being exposed to Sunlight .... Keep on Keeping
on and Let the SUNSHINE in !

Sunshine is good for Everyone!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthStreet
Wading through some of the replies to this thread is like witnessing Vampires being exposed to Sunlight ....

No it isn't, I doubt anyone here is directly affected by the results of the audit.

The thread itself is nothing more than a discussion about the possibility of "sunshine", although the whole sunshine analogy is pretty lame as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join