It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

This is where you are wrong by calling it an audit.

It is a partisan charade that will prove nothing, political grandstanding that will help Trump get a few more donations before he stands trial.

Cries of voter fraud should be aimed at those committing it: Republicans

It is in fact a Witch Hunt.

when you say "witch hunt" do you mean like the Russia hoax done on Trump, or do you mean a different kind of witch hunt?

When you say "what about" do you mean like coming to the internet daily to bitch about "those people" but then doing the same # "those people" do or is this "different"?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The OP and several of his cheerleaders on this thread seem to believe this will lead to other states getting 'auditted' by CyberNinjas and this will somehow lead to Trump being re-instated. Even the Donald believes this.

No, I don't believe that.

In fact, I have repeatedly said that I see no legal recourse for that happening.

I have also repeatedly stated that the purpose of this audit is to inform and instruct future election reform.

Period.

Please don't put words in my mouth. You do not speak for me.

I have to say it.

What you say and what you present are 2 different things.

You clearly favor the Right in what you present. You are clearly bias toward the Right.

Throwing in a tidbit now and then that is not Right partisan doesn’t change things.

I know, you completely deny it.

Who cares? The losing side of any race should be able to fully vet the process. Everyone crying and gas lighting about it is sickening. Yes, the losing side is usually very pro for their candidate...The other side was invited to participate in this audit and they chose not to.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

no it's the same. whataboutism is what all the kool kids are doing.
have anything to say about the audit? Or are you just applying for the job?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There's something very very wrong when folks have to attack the messenger instead of the message.

And especially when their "solution" is for the messenger to just STFU.

Ain't gonna happen!!!

We not only have the absolute right to demand verification and confirmation of our election integrity... It is our DUTY as citizens of a republic. Without election integrity it is a republic in name only.

I'm standing on sacred ground. I am loudly and proudly demanding confirmation. And if the worst is found, then I will loudly and proudly demand accountability from our election officials as well... Including criminal charges and prosecution where necessary and proper.

Nothing less than the truth, the whole truth nothing but the truth is acceptable. Let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You are the one who promotes this as an unbiased thread.

Its really not.

Neither is the AZ "audit".

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The thread is what it is. The thread is whatever we make of it.

I have ALWAYS said that I already KNOW there was wrongdoing in our elections. You don't want to hear it.

I have ALWAYS made it very clear that this battle is Pubs vs Pubs.

I have ALWAYS made it clear that I expect both Pubs and Dems will be implicated in any and all wrongdoing found.

You are welcome to make whatever case against the audit you so choose to make.

If you cannot/will not/do not, that's not on me.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Can you explain how the audit is biased?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Can you explain how the audit is biased?

It's going to bring facts, and they will be verifiable, and if they prove fraud, then *poof* biased. Cheating should be allowed if you can hide if for at least 90 days.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

This is where you are wrong by calling it an audit.

It is a partisan charade that will prove nothing, political grandstanding that will help Trump get a few more donations before he stands trial.

Cries of voter fraud should be aimed at those committing it: Republicans

It is in fact a Witch Hunt.

Well, they can stop looking for the witch. I found her.

This is not a witch hunt. No matter how many Lefties say it is. It is an audit. A forensic audit.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some more discussion elsewhere
twitter.com...
gab.com...

Josh Barnett is saying that the "actual number is way off" from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

Boris Epshteyn said that 25% or more of the boxes are missing ballots.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
twitter.com...
gab.com...

Josh Barnett is saying that the "actual number is way off" from the 2.1 million ballots that are supposed to be there.

Christina Bobb said that they will likely find “substantially less” than 2.1 million ballots.

It's been rigged twice !!!!! 😮

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...
gab.com...

Didn't they already have two earlier recount audits in Arizona? And isn't 2.1 million ballots what they counted? There seems to be a discrepancy somewhere. Perhaps those first two audits did count 2.1 million ballots, but if there is less now, where did they go? And WHY did they disappear? When did they disappear? Something doesn't add up.
edit on 10-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Fleshed out one thought.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It begs the questions:

How many registered voters are there in Maricopa County?
How many voted in the 2020 election?
What is the exact number of ballots were there after the election was finished and certified?
If the number of ballots that were certified is known and turns out to be a different number than what this forensic audit is working with, why the discrepancy and who's responsibility was it to ensure that number didn't change?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

twitter.com...
gab.com...

Didn't they already have two earlier recount audits in Arizona? And isn't 2.1 million ballots what they counted? There seems to be a discrepancy somewhere. Perhaps those first two audits did count 2.1 million ballots, but if there is less now, where did they go? And WHY did they disappear? When did they disappear? Something doesn't add up.

Pretty sure the earlier dem 'audits' only inspected a handful of ballet boxes and count sheets.

Anyone have a source handy that describes the earlier dem recount process?

Seems like years ago now...

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
madison.com...

Above is a Wisconsin article on front page of the capitol's main rag, advertised as 'AP News', but quietly residing in their editorial section.

It appears that the local rag altered the AP story to include local leftist opinions of the AZ Audit, and editorial board, to their credit, moved it to editorial section.

While still promoting as news article though.

Anyway, article describes recent decision to send 6 wisconsin lawmakers on unplanned trip to observe AZ Audit tomorrow.

And the dem panic to ridicule that effort.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

It begs the questions:

What is the exact number of ballots were there after the election was finished and certified?
If the number of ballots that were certified is known and turns out to be a different number than what this forensic audit is working with, why the discrepancy and who's responsibility was it to ensure that number didn't change?

azsos.gov...

Above link is AZ SOS pdf showing registered voter totals for each county.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

It begs the questions:

azsos.gov...

Thanks!

Just to help speed up the process for others - for the general election of 2020, Maricopa County had 2,595,272 registered voters. And they said 2.1 million voted? I didn't think that, traditionally, voter turnout was that high across America.
edit on 10-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Fixed coding error.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

It begs the questions:

azsos.gov...

Thanks!

Just to help speed up the process for others - for the general election of 2020, Maricopa County had 2,595,272 registered voters. And they said 2.1 million voted? I didn't think that, traditionally, voter turnout was that high across America.

Those turnout numbers are higher than normal.

The pre election registrations of 300k were also much higher than normal.

Was an unusual year though, so doesn't necessarily indicate wrongdoing.

Also had 50k? (don't remember the exact number) of 'federal only voters', which are those that provided zero proof of identity or citizenship. Something that appears to be unique to AZ.

AZ Audit should resolve these questions though.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: vonclod
If there are no dambusters yet, I wouldn't hold my breath. It's just my opinion, anyone can believe what they like.

The proper time for dambusters to be released is with the final audit report.

Dambusters would leak, simply because human beings are involved in forming the report.

For example, a "dambuster" was leaked by a contributor to the big U.S. government UFO report scheduled for release this month.

That's a controlled release of top secret projects to be used for disinformation campaigns and psychological operations.

As far as the AZ audit goes, workers and volunteers are having to sign a NDA and keep their months shut until the final report is released.

Large groups of people can, and do keep their mouths shut about things from time to time. When they do it right, we never hear anything.

I'm still waiting for an insider to spill the beans (whistleblower) on the "largest election fraud organization in history" that Joe Biden bragged about in October 2020.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

The "losing side" has some serious top-tier arseholes who need to be rejected and ejected from their high level positions.

The head of the RNC is one, along with several top Republicans in Congress. Mike Pence was one of the best actors on the stage of backstabbing Trump traitors.

They ignored President Trump's request for assistance before the election, and do not support the audits/investigations now.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join