It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Adam Schiff's group is suddenly paranoid too.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Examining is how you expose Counterfeit quarters. Counting won't do it.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

Well said. I just hope the final report is not sequestered by a corrupt judge.

I'm expecting someone to try to have the report sealed or otherwise deemed not safe for public consumption. Definitely! But I don't see anyone having the standing to do so. Especially before its contents are known.

I'm wondering if there will be a partial release with certain facts redacted for either national security purposes or criminal investigations.

We'll see...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or, the FBI will get a warrant and confiscate it 😮

I hope the Senate and/or auditors don't give any advance notice of its completion or release and make sure that can't happen!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, it is... Sunshine is the best disinfectant!

The more the better!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The thread itself is nothing more than a discussion about the possibility of "sunshine", although the whole sunshine analogy is pretty lame as well.

Awwww... Someone doesn't like our analogy? Bummer for you...

Lucky for you this thread has no power or authority to affect the results of the audit or the people reading it... You and everyone so inclined are welcome to ignore it.

Of course the results of the audit are another matter entirely!
edit on 11-6-2021 by Boadicea because: Spelling: "are" to "our"

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

" Biden’s Attorney General Issues Chilling Threat: Stop Doing Election Audits or the Justice Dept. Will Get Involved . "

“Garland referenced the audit taking place in Maricopa County, Arizona, on the orders of the Republican-controlled Senate in the state, noting that the Department of Justice previously sent a letter to Arizona Senate President Karen Fann expressing concern about the review,” the report continued. “Fann said in a response letter that the audit was secure and that a previous plan to canvass some voters was on hold indefinitely. The attempted intervention lacked constitutional authority, experts told The Epoch Times.”

Oh , and Look . Bidens Communist Appointed Attorney General Merrick Garland says Investigating CRIMINAL Election FRAUD is Now Considered a " No No " , and has Threatented to use the DOJ to Curb Further Election Audits in " Other States " . The DOJ is Compromised and has been Used as a Political Weapon for Decades Now ............

trendingpolitics.com...

edit on 11-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Awwww... Someone doesn't like our analogy? Bummer for you...

Not really, just pointing out how sophomoric it is.

Lucky for you this thread has no power or authority to affect the results of the audit or the people reading it... You and everyone so inclined are welcome to ignore it.

Of course the results of the audit are another matter entirely!

Actually, that was my point. Nobody here is going to turn to dust regardless of the outcome.

Even if the results of the audit go against what someone wishes, I'm guessing disappointment, maybe a flash of anger will be the upper limit of what most people leaning that way would feel.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Oh my...

BREAKING: AG Merrick Garland Announces that His DOJ Will Scrutinize Any Post-Election Audits for Evidence of Voting Law Violations!!

The Attorney General says that he and his gang of attorneys and investigators are going to scrutinize every single action taken during these audits to intimidate and prevent audits from taking place.

Really? Really??? Now you want to investigate he investigators doing YOUR job YOU refused to do? Okay, but you'll have to get past my gal first...

"You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”

Just sayin'...

edit on 11-6-2021 by Boadicea because: Formatting +

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Biden’s Attorney General Issues Chilling Threat: Stop Doing Election Audits or the Justice Dept. Will Get Involved . "

“Garland referenced the audit taking place in Maricopa County, Arizona, on the orders of the Republican-controlled Senate in the state, noting that the Department of Justice previously sent a letter to Arizona Senate President Karen Fann expressing concern about the review,” the report continued. “Fann said in a response letter that the audit was secure and that a previous plan to canvass some voters was on hold indefinitely. The attempted intervention lacked constitutional authority, experts told The Epoch Times.”

Oh , and Look . Bidens Communist Appointed Attorney General Merrick Garland says Investigating CRIMINAL Election FRAUD is Now Considered a " No No " , and has Threatented to use the DOJ to Curb Further Election Audits in " Other States " . The DOJ is Compromised and has been Used as a Political Weapon for Decades Now ............

trendingpolitics.com...

Oh Boy They're Getting NERVOUS !!😮

What ARE they saying

"Between the Lines" ?????

"protecting voting rights" ALL-of-a-Sudden!!

Garland says Justice Department will scrutinize new GOP-led voting restrictions😮

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Friday that he plans to double the number of staff within the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division dedicated to protecting voting rights.

edit on Jun-11-2021 by xuenchen because: 🚨👀🚨

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thank you for posting! I just posted the same... With a clapback from AZ:

“You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”

They better think twice and choose wisely.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Actually, that was my point. Nobody here is going to turn to dust regardless of the outcome. 

Actually we're ALL going to turn to dust sooner or later regardless of the outcome!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sure, but not because of this thread, as the post I replied to implied.

edit on 11-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Sure, but not because of this thread, as the post I replied to implied.

Well golly gee that just went right over my head... OR... say something silly and you get a silly answer!

This may shock you... Maybe you should sit down just in case... but no one -- NO ONE! -- ever thought the results of the audit would turn us to dust.

It is what it is and we're all anxious to find out exactly what that "is" is.

edit on 11-6-2021 by Boadicea because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Thank you for posting! I just posted the same... With a clapback from AZ:

“You Will Not Touch Arizona Ballots or Machines Unless You Want to Spend Time in Arizona Prison”

They better think twice and choose wisely.

We are BOTH on the " Same Page " of Comprehending the Nuances of American Politics in the Year Of Our Lord 2021 . Your Welcome .....)

edit on 11-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This may shock you... Maybe you should sit down just in case... but no one -- NO ONE! -- ever thought the results of the audit would turn us to dust.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wading through some of the replies to this thread is like witnessing Vampires being exposed to Sunlight

I said, in reply to that post, the same thing you are saying, no it isn't.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, it is... Sunshine is the best disinfectant!

The more the better!!!

Yep
Funny who doesn't like it, isn't it.

Sunshine is good for everyone, even if they are unavailable to comprehend such.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Okay... Whatever.

You said what you wanted to say. We're good.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Adam Schiff's group is suddenly paranoid too.

Maybe doing his part to distract from AZ Audit?

That was my first guess when I saw the recent rehashing of the effort to find actual spies and leakers within intel committee, which were of course found within the dem's staff.

Though at least a few leakers of classified info were never actually caught red handed. Yet.

*Looking at you Shifty*

The fact that these investigations were taking place was public information at the time.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Well said. I just hope the final report is not sequestered by a corrupt judge.

I'm expecting someone to try to have the report sealed or otherwise deemed not safe for public consumption. Definitely! But I don't see anyone having the standing to do so. Especially before its contents are known.

I'm wondering if there will be a partial release with certain facts redacted for either national security purposes or criminal investigations.

We'll see...

I think the AG is already threatening that.

And I think that is one of the reasons it was so important that officials from other states saw the progress and current results before dems could sequester the information.

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join