It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks that's the one I wanted

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
... and just like that, police became necessary first responder heroes instead of horrible murdering racists.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So it was there for hours? Interesting. I do think this wouldn't be too suspicious since I just posted a video where a woman says this area of 2nd Ave is mostly Air B&Be anyway, so I suspect this time of year you might see folks roll up in an RV. That might have been a smart vehicle to pick for this time of year In that area.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Have the arrival but nobody leaving or are they still working on the enhanced videos. They will figure it out. Somebody made a few mistakes.
Christmas eve any phone should be easy to track. Pickup vehicle. All kinds of things.

The RV itself is insignificant probably stolen a while back.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It was outside the AT&T switching facility.

More tidbits in here.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Have the arrival but nobody leaving or are they still working on the enhanced videos. They will figure it out. Somebody made a few mistakes.
Christmas eve any phone should be easy to track. Pickup vehicle. All kinds of things.

The RV itself is insignificant probably stolen a while back.

Yes, reports early on suggested that the RV had no tags. But the VIN# should still be around.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Here's a a story from USA Today:
www.yahoo.com...

Williams, who lives in a loft apartment on the third floor of the restaurant building, said she heard the sound of loud, rapid-fire gunshots at about 4:30 a.m. After multiple rounds of gunshot sounds, Williams said she called 911. Then, she said, she heard a repeated warning she said came from the RV parked outside her building. “Evacuate now. There is a bomb. A bomb is in this vehicle and will explode,” she remembers the recorded warning saying. Then, she said, the voice started a 15-minute countdown.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Here's a a story from USA Today:
www.yahoo.com...

Williams, who lives in a loft apartment on the third floor of the restaurant building, said she heard the sound of loud, rapid-fire gunshots at about 4:30 a.m. After multiple rounds of gunshot sounds, Williams said she called 911. Then, she said, she heard a repeated warning she said came from the RV parked outside her building. “Evacuate now. There is a bomb. A bomb is in this vehicle and will explode,” she remembers the recorded warning saying. Then, she said, the voice started a 15-minute countdown.

What if those gunshot sounds weren't from somebody firing an actual gun there, but having been recorded and played loudly on the PA so the perpetrator could be far away by then?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Thanks that's the one I wanted

No problem. Check this thread out for some bizarre-ness...

@FordFischer
THREAD: I have discovered something online that *could* be relevant to the Nashville explosion, but I want to be extremely clear that I don't know what - if anything - to infer from it.

I'm hoping appropriate experts and authorities can take a look.
3:55 PM · Dec 25, 2020

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Glad I didn't go home for Christmas now.
I'd probably would have been driving through that area about the same time they closed it down. But those are all the main arteries for Nashville. All the interstate traffic going north into Kentucky, West to Memphis and East to Knoxville go through that one small Area. It must be playing hell with traffic.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Huh, yes I believe they better look into that.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

What if those gunshot sounds weren't from somebody firing an actual gun there, but having been recorded and played loudly on the PA so the perpetrator could be far away by then?

That could be a serious possibility. If they give a warning about a bomb and they want to get peoples attention, that would do it. We'll have to see if and spent rounds are found.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Yeah, my thoughts right now exactly.

Maybe those gunshots were recorded also could be just from some TV show or movie and then played back very loud.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The video the user "S McG" posted on their twitter feed is interesting because it talks about what a zombie apocalypse would look like in Ireland. Then shows several clips from Irish news casts about Coronaviruses etc. This is the same person that posted the security camera footage of the blast. Need to look into the timing of that.
Like I mentioned before the warning before the blast is a holdover from the IRA bombings. Also Tennessee right now is leading in new cases of Covid-19. They have no mask mandate not have they closed any business.
So far it looks like the work of someone seriously off their meds.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I could swear CNN has somebody reading this thread. I'm having flashbacks to the Japan tsunami/nuclear meltdown thread, where we would discuss stuff here and then it would eventually show up almost verbatim on mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Whats up with this clip?

Fake?

I have soo many questions if this Nashville explosion view is legit

Looks like a white car, not a RV? Hate the clip ended so fast.

ETA - Three frames.

edit on 25-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Going to be interesting to see what comes of this. Was this random? Or are we looking at an attack on our communications?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

@DavidBegnaud
Law enforcement sources tell CBS News they’ve found what appears to be human remains near the explosion site in Nashville. They’ve not indicated whether the remains are from someone connected to the explosion or from an innocent victim.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

given the size of the RV and explosion that it likely caused, it's also possible there could have been secondary explosions after the fact, such as a car gas tank or various things in the other buildings nearby.

edit on 2020-12-25 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile automatic incorrect

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You've probably heard by now that on the loudspeaker in the van, a voice kept repeating... 'this is a bomb... evacuate the area now'

so... definitely deliberate act ... by who? We dont know but 6.30am is definitely an odd time to set it off

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join