It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: LookingAtMars

it sure looks that way to me.
here is the video with the recording playing. it shows the red SUV and the white car and the flash comes from the right side where the RV would be.

and you can see the fire there that i pointed out in my last post.

You all see the person walking his dog. 2:57 he shows up on the right side. I think he takes a couple pictures. You can see some flashes. then walks with the big dog across the screen and up the street. Doesn’t look like he or she is in a hurry to get out of there.

Also, Some sort of dark substance comes leaking out onto the side walk and the street.

Doesn’t look like fire in that area could that shot be the backside of the building?

Edit: it does look like fire and embers burning on the other side of the street, right side.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: RickyD

The RV was almost 2 full blocks away from ATT building...and looking at Gmaps shows a cellphone store right beside the marker for the explosion. Interesting comments if you look up bell south on gmaps. Guy is asking what the building is thats beside where the RV was and appears to be the same building this bell south cell store is in. I cant find anything about who is in that building so far. Also that bell south store only had 1 comment before this from 5 years ago Google thinks its in Catalan. Only 1 word nrrugut...

Are we talking about the same AT&t building? Because there's two. There's the big tall skyscraper thing that everybody knows about, and yes that is not at the bomb site. But then there's this other red masonry building, that looks like it might be a switch site, which appears to be where the RV was parked?

No. It is not the bat man building. I wish people would stop assuming this.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Well, judging from the louvers down low like that, it does look like a CO.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Somebody committed suicide and had a grudge with someone or something in that area is my guess...or maybe this related to martial law talk lol
edit on 25-12-2020 by Cosmocow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

looks like whatever was in front f the white car...no?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There was a loudspeaker from the RV warning it was going to blow up. Definitely not an accident. My guess is a right-wing terrorist. Send them to Guantanamo and strip away their rights.
edit on 25pmFri, 25 Dec 2020 17:10:16 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I also posted a link several pages in where a blue check on Twat confirms that it was next to the switching station.

Link with source is upthread.

edit on 25-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

If terrestrial 9-1-1 lines are down this would also indicate a CO being involved, but those lines should recover quickly from reroutes.

If they're only talking about cellular 9-1-1 services (which is likely) then it could just be a cell site on a building, and those are here today, gone tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Cellular companies (and all their associated gear) is a complete JOKE compared to the regulated Telco's. The PUC regulated Telco's are hardcore to the max! They're built to 100% BICSI and Uptime Institute Tier 4 Standards. They're also compliant with NFPA 1221 (they have to be, by law). If you are a PM and know anything about Codes, those are some of the tallest orders imaginable!!

Agreed, that's why I was saying they usually have to be upgraded or outright replaced after an acquisition, like the one in fort Myers Florida that we were used to refer to as "the barn".

And generally they should be single-purpose facilities, but I've been the ones that were also a call center, were also even had a retail store built into them - which goes against every security protocol I can think of having public access to a building that is also significant in terms of your infrastructure.

edit on 2020-12-25 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile automatic incorrect

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kets...that's the NSA HQ in Virginia!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I do think this terrorist had some ethics though because they warned people to back away. They only wanted to damage infrastructure. Right-wingers can use that tidbit to defend their buddy once they find out more. Trump has been promoting terrorism for at least the past year.
edit on 25pmFri, 25 Dec 2020 17:19:33 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I don't think the picture the reporter used was supposed to be it. That's an old NYT article about how AT&T was working with the NSA. It was used to underscore the Blue Check's supposition that the bomb might have been targeted at the switching station because whoever was angry at AT&T for spying on people.

PS - The Blue Check in question is an NC5 reporter, local Nashville reporter. He ought to know which buildings are what. Now as to how right he is on the motive? Who can say. The location just might be incidental for all we currently know.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Getting weird, the RV was broadcasting a warning

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm beginning to suspect this was a very elaborate suicide.
That is if they do actually find any remains in the RV.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mash3d

So many possible angles and none of them really make a whole lot of sense when you put them all together.

Either one of them is right and all the others are there to confuse the issue or the bomber is one royally messed up individual.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Okay...but back to the question of...why Nashville, TN?

It makes no sense.

If a person has the means to get a throwaway late model RV, and make a remote controlled bomb, complete with a warning system for civilians....Why Nashville, next to the bar district???

Even if it was a CO which was targeted, why Nashville? There's not critical national infrastructure there. There's no big military bases there, no significant political people or infrastructure...it's just Nashville, TN. Why?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Okay...but back to the question of...why Nashville, TN?

It makes no sense.

Unless the perpetrator was local to that area? And had a beef against a particular business in that area? Maybe somebody used to work for in that area?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Early supposition was some sort of religious extremist. Lots of religious groups Nashville.

But the simplest answer may just be that it was the place they had access to. How many people asked why Oklahoma City?

Nashville is also a new up and coming city too. Different place than it was just 10 years ago. It's booming.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Agenda Free Tv is claiming Human remains are being found and no chatter of extremists

In that above live stream,the cop at the scene said they are examining tissue found in the area of the blast,but they dont yet know if its human remains.

I guess it could be the bomber was in the RV when it exploded?
Or the bomber could have put a body in the RV for some reason?

Weird event.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

OKAY...now from that picture...that almost certainly IS a Central Office! And, the explosion was right NEXT to it! So clearly someone was targeting the building.

BUT...as I was saying earlier...notice how much damage there is to the other buildings and not the CO building. This is EXACTLY what I was talking about a few posts back!

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join