It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They will figure it out. It was the number on an axle that identified the McVeigh vehicle.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

True, very true.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@DavidBegnaud
Law enforcement sources tell CBS News they’ve found what appears to be human remains near the explosion site in Nashville. They’ve not indicated whether the remains are from someone connected to the explosion or from an innocent victim.

Well there goes my theory that the perpetrator got far away.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Crazy thought: maybe an overkill murder cover-up.

Blow up body in RV bomb and no one will suspect the dead person wasn't the perpetrator.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

yeah it could very well be, this was a suicidal person who wanted to send some kind of message with their suicide, in which case once they find out who it was, they're going to track them back to their home or family or internet accounts or something, where they will have left some sort of message behind about why they did this and what their convoluted thinking was.

With so many people in financial and health distress right now I guess sooner or later somebody's cork was going to burst.

who knows, maybe they lost all their family members to covid or something.

Total uninformed speculation all of that of course. I hope it's not true.

edit on 2020-12-25 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile automatic incorrect

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

unless they stayed there for 5 hrs. possible but i doubt it very much. would increase the chance of being stopped.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I have yet to find a full video of that from start to end. I question if the recording said anything else.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's bar town...like 4 or 5 blocks of nothing but bars and restaurants. Most nights its pretty tightly packed with pedestrians and cars. Don't think I ever went downtown on xmas eve when I lived there so not exactly sure how busy it was but I would assume it wasn't slow. 6:30am though seems like either a mistaken timer or intentionally trying to cause a ruckus but not hurt anyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Maybe it was some extremist wanting to stop covid spread.

Or maybe someone wanted Nashville locked down for some reason.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Agenda Free Tv is claiming Human remains are being found and no chatter of extremists

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If remains are found, it wasn't the bomber....the police have already said there was a recording coming from the RV saying there was a bomb about to go off....a recording....

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Well, if someone is going to warn people to get away because there's a bomb, it doesn't really make sense they'd set it off if there were going to be a lot of people around.

Just some other random thoughts...

- Bombs are usually a statement of some sort.

- Why there? If someone wanted to make a statement against someone, or some thing, why Nashville?

- Why a bar district? Why not pick a business district, or some political building (capital, etc.)?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, if someone is going to warn people to get away because there's a bomb, it doesn't really make sense they'd set it off if there were going to be a lot of people around.

- Why there? If someone wanted to make a statement against someone, or some thing, why Nashville?

- Why a bar district? Why not pick a business district, or some political building (capital, etc.)?

Do we know yet if it was next to the AT&T switching station? That could be a statement.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yea I'm at a loss for that one...all I know is that where this went off is a huge night life area and that at 6:30am that dog walker was probably the only one on the block. Those lofts above the bars and such there are super high price too. I actually asked a guy who lives in one on 2nd street how much his loft cost...650 sqr feet was 500k. Maybe someone was sending a message to someone living around there.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

From what I've seen no it was a block north. Also the way that building is situated you couldnt just park beside it in any manner that would be close enough without someone towing it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

i think this is the RV, it's facing the same direction as the twitter link i posted on the same side of street.

and here you see a fire where the " RV " i pointed out was. and you can see where the white car was. it appears like a gray shadow against the red of the flash and fire.

also if you look at the second screen shot in your post you can see the back end of the white car next to the tree. you can also see the white barrier post next to the street at the cross walk.

edit on 25-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Do we know yet if it was next to the AT&T switching station? That could be a statement.

Yes, I was listening to Lookner at the link above and services are out in some states because of the damage to the ATT building.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That does look like the RV. I think you may be right.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
If remains are found, it wasn't the bomber....the police have already said there was a recording coming from the RV saying there was a bomb about to go off....a recording....

Extremist chatter as in no threats or hints previous to now afterward. They have played the video with the countdown recording though that doesn't preclude the UNSUB from being in the RV. The place has cameras all around will likely be easy to find a person entering or leaving after it all is reviewed.

All in my Jerry Orbach voice...
edit on 25-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Picture of the RV.

this morning. It arrived on 2nd Ave at 1:22 a.m. Have you seen this vehicle in our area or do you have information about it?
twitter.com...

Police said they believed the blast was caused deliberately.

Officers initially responded to reports of gunshots shortly before 06:00 (12:00 GMT). When they arrived, they found a camper van broadcasting a warning message to leave the area.

The van exploded a few minutes later.

Police have now released this image of the vehicle arriving at the scene early on Friday.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Strange.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join