It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

At least our threat scenario develops according to the plan. MAD was yesterday, Bob said this new threat is worse than nukes and Knapp didn't stop our lying sack of Bungalows from losing it further with paranoid drivel.

Maybe that's a good thing tho, we've climbed peak absurdity and nobody seems to GAF anymore.
edit on 27-1-2021 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So many people put themselves forward as one of the 'good guys',
'fighting the good fight', from TTSA to other UFO groups, to the USG
itself, who is supposedly protecting us (but definitely
not breaking international treaty by weaponizing near-space).

But it usually boils down to this:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I was hoping that Big Lue would finally get around to living his original dream:

NEVER... SHIP... EMPTY!

edit on 27-1-2021 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That's five beards....

"ALL beards need to be WEAPONIZED, Mirageman - it's the Future, dude!"

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

No, it's six beards!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well it looks like 2 New DIRDs have been released to a UFO Researcher (Anthony Bragalia) via the FOIA process.

DIA-08-0912-006 titled "Biomaterials."
DIA-08_1003-011 titled "Metallic Spintronics."

Link To New DIRDs

Is it Aliens!! Is Disclosure upon us?
No....its boring ceramics and how you might get a better hip replacement and spinny things...seriously!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Thanks Pigs.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Well it looks like 2 New DIRDs have been released to a UFO Researcher (Anthony Bragalia) via the FOIA process.

DIA-08-0912-006 titled "Biomaterials."
DIA-08_1003-011 titled "Metallic Spintronics."

Link To New DIRDs

Is it Aliens!! Is Disclosure upon us?
No....its boring ceramics and how you might get a better hip replacement and spinny things...seriously!

I worked with a woman who had "retired" from a research position with one of the leading joint replacement developers. This was ten years ago, things have probably moved on since then, but according to her the money being thrown at developing materials that could do the job while not being rejected by the host was astronomical.

So, yeah, it is kind of about "aliens" (the hip replacement being the alien, just in case that wasn't clear) but it is also what it usually comes down to - grant money and lots of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Well Timothy Taylor's patents in the medial profession were about how bodies wouldnt reject certain ceramics and all that jazz. Hardly alien of course....

As for "Spinny things" well, ufologists and crack pot scientists love "Spinny things" to explain antigravity propulsion, because you know: they spin and stuff.

Podkletnov, Firmage, Sandy Kidd...all big fans of "Spinny things" that oddly no-one else was ever able to reproduce. Obviously because their inventions were stopped by TPTB from letting out the secret of free energy and exotic propulsion!

I once spun around on the spot for a whole 33 seconds and didn't float once, probably didn't drink enough mercury, get enough money from Mormons or reverse the polarity of the electric charge I had connected to my nipples enough!

edit on p12524212400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p18521212400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I enjoy a good dervish.

Sorry I meant "alien" in it's first, or earliest, usage/meaning, "outsider" as in Alien Benedictines (they were from France which is not another planet evidently).

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I'm not sure it's of use, but I spoke to someone claiming to be Graham Ennis a few years ago. Whilst I was very dubious they were who they claimed, he did give some answers that I think no one else would have known. Specifically, the link between himself, Zero Point and a Guardian journalist and Zero Point's "Marckus".

He's also made some odd claims regarding the funding source for a UK UFO Magazine out of Leeds United Kingdom in the 90s run by someone Birdsall. I've no idea what to believe there. Regardless...

I'm sure I'm not doing any harm by suggesting that Dr Marckus was a composite character. Of course, composite characters find it difficult to send anti grav articles, and information about Dr Eugene or Dr Ning Li! I note from YouTube, that Nick Cook was never able to track down Ning Li, and heard nothing from Dr Eugene after Zeropoint.

Having said that, Gary S Bekkum, someone who had been writing stuff WAY ahead of his time and was almost never wrong, strongly suggests that Dr Markus is Podkletnov. Whilst not wrong, I don't totally agree with that.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
My TTSA Christmas Card from 2019 final arrived 15 months too late.

It must have some form of anti-gravity behind it as I can't put it down.

edit on 12/2/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
After three and a half years they can't even get their story straight.

The question of where the money was spent and who is lying went on unasked.

Unfortunately as we've long known Knapp loses his journalistic abilities when interviewing people like Bigelow.

edit on 14/2/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

As time continues it looks like a never ending show of nonsense. It really is a mess with them.

edit on 14-2-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Knapp must literally turn his brain off before doing these interviews.

posted on Feb, 15 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Originally the "Interview Bomber" insisted on turning up. As he does.

But they had to re-shoot the whole interview without him.

He kept getting his lines mixed up and speaking for Mr. Big.

posted on Feb, 16 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

obvs VERY late to this game, but - Brother Blue as in Blue Brethren B.'.B.'. Brother Blue?

Care to share the deets of that memo???

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It is now officially official....

To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science Inc. (“TTSA”) has made giant strides in our mission: from the official release and acknowledgment of UAP footage by government officials that has been viewed by over 28 million people, resulting in the mainstream press taking the topic seriously, to the two successful seasons of the HISTORY series “Unidentified” syndicated around the world, to thought leadership briefings at the highest level of the US Government, to a Cooperative R&D Agreement with the US Army, all topped with the astounding formation of a UAP Task Force by the US Department of Defense.

TTSA now enters its natural evolution as a company as we adapt to a new global landscape with new opportunities and priorities. The COVID-19 global pandemic has had a significant and negative impact on the defense and entertainment industries, and on individual investors’ willingness to invest in companies that are active in those industries, including TTSA. Taking into account the company’s natural evolution and the changes in the business environment due to COVID-19, TTSA is looking to build on the momentum of business initiatives where we are seeing highest success and which are increasingly likely to yield shareholder value. To achieve its goals, TTSA has decided to restructure its operations to scale back its initiatives in science and tech commercialization and to place a greater emphasis on the operations of its entertainment business.

TTSA has multiple intellectual property assets that it intends to develop into films, TV, books, and merchandise. To further its goals, TTSA plans to enter into strategic partnerships for the production and financing of its films and to explore merger possibilities in areas that could make it a vertically integrated film studio. TTSA’s other plans for expansion into the entertainment industry would include film product licensing and acquisition of literary talent for the creation of its film scripts.

As part of its restructuring, TTSA has taken steps to reduce debt by selling “Love LLC Movie” assets to Thomas DeLonge, its Chief Executive Officer, for $525,000 in a combination of cash and debt forgiveness, including a reduction in $400,000 in royalties owed as part of the Angels & Airwaves licensing agreement. That licensing agreement has now been terminated and the company is in discussions about renegotiating it. The company is also temporarily licensing to Thomas DeLonge the To The Stars Inc. business, for a monthly service fee, to reduce its overhead liabilities and capital needs through March 31, 2021.

Further, as part of the restructuring, Stephen Justice, TTSA’s Chief Operations Officer, Luis Elizondo, TTSA’s Director of Government Programs & Services, and Christopher Mellon, a member of TTSA’s advisory board, are no longer with the company. To keep in sync with TTSA’s public benefit mission of informed entertainment media, the company plans to keep its science advisory board, whose connections will influence TTSA’s stories for film, and to add a board member with expertise in the film industry.

See : www.sec.gov...

I'd say the day is done. TTSA is what it was always, an entertainment company. The three amigos are now cast adrift.

Whatever this LARP was meant to achieve, it was very slowly seeded between 2007 and 2017. Some people were taken in and unwittingly provided support by playing along. Others were in on the game along the way.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I wonder what would have happened if Covid had not occured?

Thanks MM that was a really interesting read.

edit on 18-2-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join