It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Clicking on this You-tube video really shifted the AI for my alternative video list.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Am busy watching this one now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: Slichter

Am busy watching this one now.

www.youtube.com...

Ya , just ran through it quickly.

1) anyone have ideas on whom he may be talking about at 14:15?

2) still find it hard to believe the time line of how he got to AATIP and then TTSA. - he admits he had zero interest/background in UFO before mystery men showed up at his office. He is then offered a job on one visit with the mystery AWSAAP / AATIP director He mentions at 14:15. - then within a few years is so convinced with UFO and their importance he resigns from all Gov’t relationships ( doesn’t look to get his previous counter-Intell position back?) and said he was planning having to work menial jobs (grocery store ) until TTSA Jim Sevennian reached out to him.

Still doesn’t make sense to me.

With that said I do think he and the group have moved the proverbial ball forward in regards to UFO but I’m still looking at things with a “ This still may be a IC operation” point of view.

edit on 3-1-2021 by Paddyofurniture because: Yup

edit on 3-1-2021 by Paddyofurniture because: Yup

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Just got an advanced copy of the latest autobiography...

Well, that gave me the biggest laugh of the week.

I've remedied the fact that nobody has starred it yet. The current state of ATS is that elsewhere in the political sh#thole area of the forum, one ATSer just received 130+ stars for calling another poster "a REEEEEEEEEtard!"

Classy, huh? When did it all go so wrong, MM? (PS: Don't answer that; we'll get "thread-drifted". But feel free to call me a retard instead.)

edit on 3-1-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Looks like someone might be on the lookout for new opportunities to me.
The explanation for the 3 year delay in speaking to Greenwald was weak.

The only reason Lou speaks to Greenwlad now IMO - is because he is desperate.
I'd expect to see lots of the associated hangers on such as Mcmillan suddenly become a lot less clickable in the future too...

Knowing how well manicured Mellon types work......poor old cloth cap and hobo finger nails Lou will be out on his ear....none the wiser...trying to make a career out of a fleeting moment in the sun from now on.

Cant see many people wanting a "famous" Co-intel guy on their team.
Lou would have known this when he signed up.
edit on 4-1-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So I listened to the Zondo interview with John Greenwald of the BlackVault...

Zondo claims to have only found out that TTSA had the 3 UAP Videos (its 2 - the 1st was on ATS but whatever) when the NYT Article dropped - which was December of 2017.

If you cast your mind back - there were those images of those DVDs that were on Chris Mellon's website. Not only that, but they were clearly a package that was delivered/to be delivered to Luis Elizondo; its even time-stamped and is months before December 2017.

Was it ever conclusively agreed or admitted that the 3 UAP movie files were on those discs in the images? If so - then that will create severe issues for what Zondo said in that most recent interview.I can also see why he would lie "IF" that is what he is doing here; he may have been aware that they had them via these discs - but didn't want to know the "how" in case he ever had to deny it in the future.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Billy Cox also has an article where has published a High School Photo of Lue too; interesting as Lue has said in previous interviews he wanted to be a "psychic spy, but that the program was already closed down" - odd as he has a passing resemblance to Egon Spengler and we know that the original story of the Ghostbusters was heavily influenced by SRI et al

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Cloned from the same test tube?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I wonder if Mr. Pope made that name tag, as a part of his ego identification narrative or whether his co-workers were teasing him? Of course it doesn't matter.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

TextI wonder if Mr. Pope made that name tag, as a part of his ego identification narrative or whether his co-workers were teasing him? ..

His work colleagues bought it from the Vatican Gift Shop in 1990 after Nick successfully cracked the Green Cross Code at the first attempt?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I never know when you are joking.. that very dry.. droll... culturally disconnected from the USA 'humor' you have.

You've still got me convinced that you work for Mi6 and your cover is a TV weatherman.

;-)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

MM doesn't talk to me anymore Kev, he's still annoyed that I haven't returned his VHS BBC Weather Report collection

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Philip is like a ferret at the moment re old Nick.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Per Zondo's state after the big change...

You have to realize, folks, Zondo is the odd man out here. Mellon, TDL, Puthoff, Semivan, Justice, and Levenda have made good money, and Mellon has big bucks, and Zondo, as far as I know, is the only working stiff amongst them.

Maybe he’s got a deferred pension, but that’s small potatoes compared to those other guys, and he wants his big money too like the rest, and I don’t blame him.

They will naturally let him get the UFO money amongst the group as payment for services rendered.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

We can only but speculate me thinks.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
A bit off-topic, but I just wanted MM and Pigs to see this, and others; look what has happened to Western Civilization!
Now you can be a conspiracy theorist AND be stylish at the same time!

Faraday Beanie

Now, humorously, why Alphabet Corporation ('google' / NSA partnership)'s 'AI' wanted to show me this ad,
now that's the real question! No, I didn't go looking for this.

Also note: you can buy the Beanie on a payment plan! How considerate!
edit on 4-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

I’m afraid I never did. For old times sake, I’d love to know.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It certainly was.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That's an alien beanie! If you wear that they'll abduct you and put you on the cover of mad magazine!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
After about 52 minutes they get into the UFO, TTSA, Disinformation rap

They get into the Israeli scientist's recent "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," nonsense.

Church says he heard the guy's grandaughter told him this!

TTSA talk is at an hour and 20 minutes.
edit on 4-1-2021 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join