It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
After all this nonsense, TTSA, and all these FAKE Ufo groups sucking on the American government disclosure myth, I believe they KNOW NOTHING! Just what we know: NOTHING.

BUT, they want to maintain this mystery as if the government knows something. And they're not impotent against this mystery. But they are, just as we are.

THAT’S THE SECRET

The secret is they have NO SECRETS!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I say one good thing to come out of TTSA,at least to the more perceptive folk following along, is that a whole bunch of ufotainment personalities and even spooks showed their true colours and ruined their reputations in the past three years.

Especially ones with beards .

edit on 4/1/2021 by mirageman because: Yes I'd include Linda Molten Cow in that lot!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Some points:

Who'd you have in mind? Who do you think hurt their rep any worse than it already was?

TTSA? It was a probe, and proof to them ufology is finished in America.

Cameron, who is always all over the place on three or four sides of any issue, made the point why do they misinform a small ufo community of a few researchers.

They do that to make sure it remains in the absurd category and never is taken seriously, only in movies. They control the head--as in the fish stinks from the head down.

Finally, I won't make any dogmatic statements, but this psychological op (as I see it) came ( roughly) and went (or is going out) as Trump goes out.

Coincidence? Maybe, but maybe not.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Dolan flip flopped about TTSA then interviewed Green. Then was told it was only a warm up. Then Green made himself look an idiot claiming he had been fooled about 'alien' autopsies in the past. It all collapsed when it was made public.

That's two beards down...

Then there was Knapp and his narcissistic, prodigy who insists on bombing into other people's interviews. Still promoting the crap about the Ranch and Bob Lazar. Still asks only what he's told he can. Still unwilling to dig up that element 115. Still unable to solve anything.

That's four beards....

Then we come to Zondo. Who, after cultivating himself as a UFO personality, while ignoring the UFO tweeters and podcasters for years is now desperate to engage with them. Even sending photos of himself before his high school prom to bloggers. What's that all about? He looks like Pope's younger brother.

That's five beards....

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well originally they wanted Hillary.

When that went bust, they rearchitected the same to work under Trump.

But the main concern I have, is they managed to call in markers to places like the NY Times,
to spread their disinformation.

This shows that if you treat people like morons and parade around fake 'evidence'
you can be taken seriously in national media.

I guess you do have a point Willtell.. they were 'UFO Trump', spouting total
nonsense for personal gain (contracts for Earthtech, etc)

Now, with Biden coming in, he won't give a crap about supporting their malarky!
He's so very far from perfect, but people are DYING, the economy is trashed..
he's got real things to do.

Now, (unlike you?) I am thoroughly convinced that there IS a 'phenomenon'.
But it's nothing like those idjits at TTSA paraded around.. and not even
anything like their author PL parades around.

It's my genuine opinion that TTSA at least, were 100% ignorant at all times.

That's my take.

The thing that most needs to be DISCLOSED is not 'UFOs' but human
experimentation that continues to be done on USA and foreign citizens
by the USG.

THAT is worthy of the word 'disclosure'.

Kev
edit on 4-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, actually, I do believe there is a phenomenon too.

But don't accept the malarky of the ufologists, Bob Lazar types, and disinformation of the stupid ass government.

I have respect for the idea of advanced beings from wherever and think it may be something there but it has to be known based on facts, and empirical and experiential evidence not BS like Roswell, and TTSA s malarky. And if there is a level of consciousness humans now generally haven't evolved to, therefore it's not able to understand things, well then fine. There was a time before a child's pubescence when if you talked about sex to them they would roll their eyes.

But when those hormones kicked in, a new world was opened up.

Take that as an analogy of what I mean.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Those guys, though, will still get a slither of the pie based on the fact most folks only cursorily look at “facts” and the Trump syndrome we are witnessing now.

Trump syndrome=Any old conman, politician, theorist, or ridiculous Dave Wilcock type stuff today can get a following even though that person is clearly full of crap.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Church and Cameron go into TTSAs stock fiasco and the fact that they have created a big letdown on the ufo community (something I predicted, BTW).

It will be a massive crash as this TTSA dog goes down in flames.

Now any new ufo group trying to start-up people will say, “Oh no, another TTSA.”

That’s the point of this psychological operation.

This ufo invisible “ task force” is a big joke.

Cameron, though, is all over the map, being on both sides of this issue. He claims the ufo community is now respected because of TTSAs actions…Yet he admits it was a scam.

edit on 4-1-2021 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Heres Nick Pope doing his thing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Advanced students of kundalini yoga are not accepted unless their sexual bits are in peak operating condition.

So your comment about 'puberty' is actually spot on the entire point of ALL 'this'. Humorous.

But sure, a good metaphor too.

edit on 5-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Something for us to chomp on!

thedebrief.org... MFBFK9hfBxfGdqztDw

edit on 6-1-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
Something for us to chomp on!

thedebrief.org... MFBFK9hfBxfGdqztDw

See the descriptions below from 2 videos: is this just a coincidence in relation to the latest Debrief article???

(I'm slightly hesitant about posting this question about the fuss recently when I posted the Batman balloon suggestion in relation to another photo...)

(1) Relevant Debrief article : thedebrief.org...

(2) Debrief video: www.youtube.com...

(3) Lausanne Lights Festival 2015 video: www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-1-2021 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Do we need to set our stopwatches every time the Debrief put a UAP article out Isaac?
A very potential logical answer that makes sense and a very RAPID one too...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Well, this is the only quote that I found relevant:

By the way, no other witnesses to Océane’s early morning sighting could be found. A very well-connected member of the community expressed surprise when hearing about the sighting and knew nothing about it, nor could he explain it.

I'm very curious about the difference between reports of mass sightings and ones where one would think that millions of people should have seen it, but it's nearly always just one person sees it.

Like in my case, the 'craft' was 'flying low', huge, and impossible to miss, but nobody else in a city of over 70,000
saw anything (mufon & JV checked).

That always makes me go HMMMM.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Looks like fun and games Isaac.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Do we need to set our stopwatches every time the Debrief put a UAP article out Isaac?

Nah, I don't think there's much point my continuing that little exercise.

I'll probably focus on other things.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Sound's like a wise idea Isaac.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Despite reports to the contrary, I can confirm that Bob Bungalow isn't dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It did look that way in Smurfland earlier today though.

Fortunately it was all cleared up rapidly.

Although as usual no one has seen those reports

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
And the BIG charm offensive continues....

The Take a Nap show features the man who broke BAASS himself. It was all very vague and Big Bob seemed to be suffering from a carefully timed cough throughout much of the interview. He also had problems stringing coherent sentences together. I've omitted lots of repeated phrases and hmmm and ums and errs.

Here's a few snippets...

Bob: ....I met Lue a couple of times...really he didn't play a role in our program in any way in terms of who we ever reported to or whoever we discussed the kind of things with.

So what exactly was AATIP if Lue "didn't really play a role in" AAWSAP? What exactly did Lue do?

Bob: And our other our program manager was very fundamental and key in the contest. And the entire program was created through our program manager and through Senator Reid anyway. Ted Stevens put this out for err competition and um and ..all I know is, and then we won the competition. And we were deserving of that because we were so prepared to participate and do this, and we were best suited to win. We had everything in line to do that …

And Bigelow was the sole bidder for AAWSAP. So sure you were the best suited to win the contract Bob. It sounds like it was almost a $22m gift from your politician chum Harry.

Then Bob gets on to the only UFO case that Chunky Lue knew about during his 9 years running AATIP. [Still waiting for him to actually prove that one with some formal documentation by the way].

Bob: ... the event in 2004, we just serendipitously happened to hire on our team in 2008, one of the pilots of the group that saw the tic tac underwater, the churning of all the water and underwater. Then as it is it came out of the water.

And so we got a first-hand briefing on something that we probably shouldn't have had because it should have been totally classified. But it wasn't. It wasn't even acknowledged you know. In fact, it was ignored right! It was ignored. It was.

It was completely ignored and the FLIR videos were put in drawers.

** So no mention of German film companies and dodgy stories on ATS about PowerPoint presentations plus a leaked copy of the FLIR video. I am not sure how Bob knew there was more than one FlIR video at that time. Gimbal and GoFast were filmed in 2015 weren't they Bob?

He continues...

Bob: .... In places that subsequently a friend of yours and mine, who now, who up until just very recently ran the whole program for the United States. [Is he talking about Lue by any chance here? 😀]

Right off, things off the east coast and west coast and so forth and he just ran it. Ran it and so he was, he is, the best qualified person to run this program the United States has. And he now no longer runs it, and they've got somebody that's a couple of ranks lower than him to run the program. Err Didn't Lue leave of his own volition to become a reality TV actor?

My personal opinion is there's an effort that's going to try to eliminate this or put this back in a back drawer compartment now [with all the other FLIR videos I assume]. Because they've changed the rank as to who's in charge.

....giving them an impossible task to write the master report in six months with no budget right and the guy who's in charge of it by the way is doing it on his own time

So he's already dampening down the enthusiasm for some reason.

Big Bob never does explain what he did with his $22m taxpayer grant and award-winning investigative journalist George Knapp appears not to think to ask!!!

Oh well...

As TTSA winds down and prepares to announce its final forthcoming announcements, Chunky Lue appears to be pimping himself on the podcast circuit he once ignored while he preps people for his coming biography "John Doe to Zondo".

Tom will return to singing with the Alkaline Trio.

Quiet Steve heads for a monastery to continue his vows of silence.

While Jim and Hal are working hard on getting a refund on those mental materials from Linda Molten Frau.

edit on 27/1/2021 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join