It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
After three and a half years they can't even get their story straight.

The question of where the money was spent and who is lying went on unasked.

Unfortunately as we've long known Knapp loses his journalistic abilities when interviewing people like Bigelow.

Or things are classified.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
a reply to: 1ofthe9

obvs VERY late to this game, but - Brother Blue as in Blue Brethren B.'.B.'. Brother Blue?

Care to share the deets of that memo???

The one and the same. Is there any interest in a thread?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

originally posted by: ultimafule
a reply to: 1ofthe9

obvs VERY late to this game, but - Brother Blue as in Blue Brethren B.'.B.'. Brother Blue?

Care to share the deets of that memo???

The one and the same. Is there any interest in a thread?

am vry interst ys plz!

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well it looks like Bigelow is on the latest episode of Joe Rogan...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It was interesting the part he tells of what seemed liked dreams at age 7 or 8 and the three short monk like beings he saw. I can understand his obsession .

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

I've had enough of listening to the Vegas UFO Mafia and their fairytales.

Did he explain why he accepted $22m of US taxpayers money to house parts that fell from UFOs that never actually existed?

Or where he really spent most of that money?

edit on 26/2/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How about this one MM , a million is been put up for this next episode.

The judges are Kit Green, leslie , Hal and co.

I wonder what will transpire?

m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
After three years of silently twiddling his thumbs and growing a beard, Steve Justice has finally found a proper job with a proper aerospace company.

Virgin Galactic

... Steve Justice joins Virgin Galactic as our Vice President of Engineering, starting March 1. Justice brings incredibly deep leadership and engineering experience, having spent four decades at Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works. He then became a slacker and spent three years with a middle aged punk, a former scientologist, and the winner of a Captain Pugwash lookalike competition making reality TV.

As Vice President of Engineering, Justice will lead and grow a world class engineering team supporting the rapid growth of our Spaceflight system, as well as longer‐term efforts around high‐speed point‐to‐point travel....

Yahoo News

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

Wait! We can snort it?
I wanna get high on Joe like 22 million #ing Bungalows, too!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As TTSA now entertains us, there are still some unanswered, and even unasked questions about the operation.

Who was the general in Tom's often repeated story about finding a life form?

If Tom didn't fabricate the story then was it McCasland or Carey. Characters who seemed to have vanished as soon as a Wikileak was sprung?

Why was Tom told this story?

We also never found out why an entertainment company needed a bunch of CIA advisors on neuroscience, counter biological weapons, brain injuries and a Biomedical Attorney which no one ever talks about? None of these so called professional journalists or podcasting amateurs seemed to want to ask about that either?

They're still listed on the advisory board today.

Oh and someone else had a keen investment in brain science....a link that disappeared the moment Jeff did.

There is a virtual new world in Berlin that is one step closer to replicating the human mind. Thanks to funding from a maverick New York science investor called Jeffrey Epstein, virtual and robotic models of the human brain are moving away from traditional algorithms with deterministic pathways, towards a realm of emotional, less predictable androids.

The exploration of the mind has been a long standing focus of Jeffrey Epstein, a private hedge funder in New York with an extensive resume in science philanthropy.... According to New York Magazine, Epstein has donated up to $200 million a year to prominent scientists...... Epstein plays an active role in brain institutes around the world.

Maverick Hedge Funder Jeffrey Epstein Funds the First Humanoids in Berlin

Maybe Big Bob could talk to Jeff from the grave and get some answers with his latest project?

...Things that make you go hmmm.....

edit on 6/3/2021 by mirageman because: typo....

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

It really does make a person go hmmmm MM. Very juicy reading.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Mellon family member with some thoughts on TTSA /Mellon/SSP's and the like.

He's possibly watched one too many Dark Journalist episodes (seems to be channelling Farrell?)- but gives some interesting comment on the MIC/Banking/Politics links.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Damn that made me want to reach out and eat ten bags of popcorn all at once.

That dude needs to get out in the fresh air.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lot's of sub-geniuses in the Twitsphere keep getting excited about the UAPTF report coming out in the summer. This is because they trust the US government to tell them what they believe because previously the US government told them things they didn't believe.

Apparently Space Force Chief Mark Naird went on James Fox News and told people

"There are a lot more sightings than have been made public,"

He's not lying.

From what TTSA have revealed, America's military pilots and servicemen are too scared for their careers to talk about UFOs. And foreign adversaries have never thought of designing aircraft that Americans would not recognise.

I am sure there is a huge list of personnel who have been fired from the military for reporting UFOs. Because even when pilots focus their HD cameras and sensors on UFOS they only record short clips, or don't even turn them on at all. If one of these clips leaks out onto the internet then eventually, a decade or so later someone might think there's a problem or possibly a threat.

Only the American government would have such great knowledge about UFOs. Despite the instincts of military officers to not report them. Alien spaceships know not to visit other nations on Earth and only disable other country's detection systems. Not America's because its military doesn't take action until they crash.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

From what TTSA have revealed, America's military pilots and servicemen are too scared for their careers to talk about UFOs. And foreign adversaries have never thought of designing aircraft that Americans would not recognise.
I like your sense of humor MM.

I remember one of America's top intelligence experts, was wondering what kind of foreign adversary could possibly have technology that would allow their aircraft to hover silently without any form of propulsion, apparently defying the laws of physics:

But it's not just Mellon, apparently US pilots, and top experts and analysts in the pentagon can't tell a balloon when they see one and think this roughly triangle shape with some jagged edges looks like a cube for some reason, probably way overdue for their eye exams? So all US adversaries have to do to design craft the US won't recognize is make them look like balloons?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: Arbitrageur

The article about this photograph very confusing.

1. Descriptions of the object are contradictory.

"...described as an “unidentified silver ‘cube-shaped’ object” encountered by military pilots as it hovered motionlessly over the ocean."

It is obviously not a 'cube shaped object'
3. We have claims that the picture does not depict a balloon.

"...all three officials we spoke with seemed dismissive of the idea that it depicts a balloon."

But it does look like a balloon. Maybe the three officials were Col. Ray Charles, General Stevie Wonder and Marshall Andrea Bocelli?

Don't worry though, we will have "disclosure" later this year when the US UFO report comes out in June, like the preview we got from UFO documents already released to the Black Vault. Lots of people seem worried that the good stuff will be hidden in the classified annex of the report, but some documents have already been made public, like this one:

If my understanding is correct, that's one of the documents that will be attached to or referenced by the UFO report to be released in June, supposedly helping to explain everything.

edit on 2021322 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I've always wondered why the likes of Stephen Bassett and many other like minded Americans want their government to tell them what they've already decided is the truth about aliens visiting Earth?

👻 Are there also groups who want the US government to reveal that ghosts are really the disembodied souls of dead people?

🦧 Or groups that believe Bigfeet are roaming the forests of North America? (meaning the plural of Bigfoot here. Obviously some humans and animals have large feet and visit forests).

🌎 Or perhaps the Flat Earth Society is lobbying Congress? Or does its membership span the whole globe now?

One day we might get to the truth of what TTSA was all about. But I doubt it will come via a paranomal radio show or podcast.....

Somehow I don't think this show is over just yet.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

🦧 Or groups that believe Bigfeet are roaming the forests of North America? (meaning the plural of Bigfoot here. Obviously some humans and animals have large feet and visit forests).
Nice graphic!

We never figured out where the rest of that 22 million given to Bigelow was spent besides some papers on things like impossible wormhole travel etc, right? Was some of it spent on Bigfoot research? That's the impression I get from this:

Knapp, Bigelow, Elizondo And The Fate Of The UAP Task Force. Batman Balloon Or UAP? Plus, What Did Bob McGwier See?

George Knapp (GK): “Most of those members of Congress had no idea that Harry Reid had engineered this program, that it had spent $22 million. And although the New York Times story about AATIP wasn’t exactly correct, that was some of the most fun stuff that Mystery Wire has done…is sort of correcting the record. We’ve reported that the actual program was called AAWSAP – that was the acronym for it – that it had a much broader focus than just UFOs. AATIP…was the study of military encounters with unknown aircraft and the original AAWSAP program included that but it was so much broader. Skinwalker Ranch, poltergeist, Bigfoot, all kinds of really strange activity that seemed to happen in the proximity of UFO encounters.”
I knew about skinwalker hype, and the poltergeist that followed Eric Davis home (allegedly), but this is the first suggestion I've heard about bigfoot being part of AAWSAP.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
On a sidenote

Mr. Elizondo has now got his own internet site :

luiselizondo-official.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sounds like he's going for a "Nick Pope" career by the looks of that website. Although at least Big Lue can prove he was head of a UFO project....I think.

He was on James Fox news today. He looks rather stressed and unwell at the moment. Poor fellow.

He's the guy on the right by the way.

Maybe it's the stress of being out of work and the fact that his 'Benny Hill style' comedy movie script has been turned down by a number of studios and actors.

Lisa Kudrow was up for it as the love interest. But George Wendt said he's too old for the lead role and didn't fancy putting on weight for it. Sid James has been unavailable since 1976.

edit on 23/3/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I cant keep up MM. I went to look at the web site that the Madscientist linked us. Very smart, I see he is all for animal rights too. Maybe he watched "My Octopus Teacher" and it changed his life? I read today Richard Branson has stopped eating them.

Damn your art work is comical.

edit on 24-3-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join