It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The IDs of the Parties involved in the 2007 Nimitz UFO Video Leak are Known!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

We wont go there re Miranda Leslie.......

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chronic_Blaze

I think the “new” power source you mentioned is one of the main reasons why the public can’t know.

The discovery and proliferation of nuclear energy has been problematic from a security viewpoint, but luckily it’s still difficult to actually build a nuke. The hardware and the enriched uranium are a major hurdle and it takes a state actor to get there.

Now imagine that the new power source dwarves nuclear energy, but what if the engineering restrictions to build a bomb from that energy source are not there? Would it be wise to release that tech to the public…? We, as a species, are not ready for it and may never be ready for it.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Is there anyone here still in contact with TFT ? Any news on Cometa ? It would be really nice to have some news on all this story.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoNemo

I think the ship has sailed now on this one. Even if this thread really peed off a few fair people in its day.

It still leaves a question.

If members of ATS had tracked down both TFT and Cometa [who possibly are still in possession of classified files], then why couldn't the might of America's intelligence services find them?

All they had to do was ask. But they never did.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Does that imply they didn't really want to know the answer?

Perhaps because they already knew the leakers were performing duties assigned if not by the military, perhaps by the intelligence community?

We may never know why they never asked, and right now we can only guess, but that does seem odd, doesn't it?

(Or maybe not so odd given certain hypotheses about what's really going on.)

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Does that imply they didn't really want to know the answer?...

Maybe?

According to different sources [see the 1st page], there were supposedly investigations in 2007, 2009 and 2015. But the only semi-official statement given from Pentagon sources was :

Susan Gough... saying Navy officials became aware that the video had been posted online in 2009.

“With respect to the 2004 sighting by aircraft from the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz (CVN 68); that video was widely shared throughout the ship at that time,” Gough writes. “In 2007, one of those crewmembers posted the video onto the public web.”

But in terms of investigating the video leak, Gough writes, “Given the time since recording (approximately 5 years), the widespread distribution of the recording within the ship at the time of recording, and the size of the crew at the time (approximately 5,000), it was determined that there was no way to accurately determine who might have released the video.”…

Popular Mechanics Jan 2020

TFT claimed here on ATS that he went back to the ship in 2007 to retrieve the video before it was posted online!!!

So whittling down likely suspects shouldn't have been too hard. Especially as they had openly revealed their ID on ATS to other members! Who could have even been foreign adversaries!!

Especially when TFT claimed I found many videos and powerpoint briefs (navy standard) and written reports …."

So it appears the intel boys and girls either didn't care or were too inept.

But it's more likely we haven't been told the real truth about the leak of the FLIR video.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If members of ATS had tracked down both TFT and Cometa [who possibly are still in possession of classified files], then why couldn't the might of America's intelligence services find them?

I've thought long & hard about that one.

At some point it occurred to me, "Gut, it must mean that you're more brilliant than the best the IC has to offer!"

I didn't, ahem, stay there long however because I came back to what we know: The vid was meant to get out with the blessing of Uncle Sam.

But I wonder who that would leave mr. uap collater-anonymous in the employ of? The natural first guess would be his nation of origin but that question gets interesting to me for a number of reasons.

Is this not fascinating as hell, MM? And we've got some of the best seats available. Sky-Box Level even.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thought Isaac Koi was/ is involved in this stuff.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The story presented by TFT has many questions.

1) Why did TFT write two different threads with two very different stories about the Nimitz case?

2) Why would he then [supposedly] reveal his ID to people on the internet? They could have been intel agents (from Uncle Sam or even an adversary for all he knew). Not that I am accusing anyone. But it remained a possibility?

3) If there really were three investigations into the leak then why did they keep failing? [i[ I don't believe the whole crew could have had access to the video footage

But the Pentagon, journalists and the social media twits have either ignored or deflected away from these very pertinent questions and the origin of the FLIR video?

Simply put, it smelled of a set-up. Whether your Uncle Sam or someone else was behind it, I don't know.

The fact that the NIMITZ EVENT SUMMARY was posted by Cometa here on ATS is a huge red flag. If it's genuine, would our Uncle Sam just have ignored it?

edit on 23/6/2023 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

But it's more likely we haven't been told the real truth about the leak of the FLIR video.
The best guess I've seen is in this post, though I'm not buying 25% alien 75% psyop, more like 25% secret weapon test, and in 2017, 75% psyop.

Then the war in Ukraine started and US is ramping up production of artillery shells to capacity of existing facilities, doesn't really have the desire to build more factories to be able to engage in a war on a second front when or if China invades Taiwan, so, it's best to come up with some scheme to prevent the invasion. The 2017 psy-op was a little weak, so we needed to step up the game ala David Grusch, because you know a country has to think twice about starting an invasion of a territory whose ally is reverse engineering alien technology beyond the capabilities of anything on earth.

Invasion avoided, WWIII avoided, and as a bonus UFO believers jump up on the desk pleasuring themselves saying disclosure is finally here thanks to Nolan and Grusch, nevermind they haven't personally seen anything and have zero evidence of anything. The only people who might be offended are those seeking truth but maybe avoiding WWIII is better than truth?

originally posted by: The GUT

I've thought long & hard about that one.

At some point it occurred to me, "Gut, it must mean that you're more brilliant than the best the IC has to offer!"
The same IC who wants us to think they were never able to identify the "UFO" in the photo of a batman balloon? Apparently they want us to think we are all geniuses compared to them! At least those of us who can recognize the shape of a batman balloon.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes , but what happened with Isaac Koi? He was knee deep in it. He is the legal person, so am curious as to why and what.

edit on 23-6-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I don't know.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Yes , but what happened with Isaac Koi? He was knee deep in it. He is the legal person, so am curious as to why and what.
He was certainly knee deep in 2007 when the story broke on ATS, but more recently, someone in the UFO field threatened to doxx him, and he's worried about what will happen to his client base if that happens, so he's backed off, probably not with his private interest, but with his public posts.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I recall some Facebook drama with Ted Roe and company if my memory is correct. ( Just had a quick re check)

www.blueblurrylines.com...

Several are aware of Isaac's ID too. However my real point of my question is, Isaac knows a lot more but remains silent.

But yes he was knee deep.

edit on 23-6-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

BB….Ask him for yourself….contact him through Facebook and Twitter……. His website is still active with those two contact links.

www.isaackoi.com...

Or….. [email protected].

👽
edit on 23-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I know all that Ophi. I brought it up as he frequents here often meaning ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So at this point in the long-game anyone have any thoughts on this after it's had time to simmer? I'm afraid to post it anywhere but here because in the current environment it could be like fly-paper for the easily led. Then again, could it be true? Partially true?

All these years of concatenate ufo tomfoolery and ufology still has a Kit here and a George there stuck to it's shoe like pre-chewed parking-lot gum.

Dr Green - "In a country that has a large, educated population there is a large subset of individuals who suffer from what's called paraphrenia. Paraphrenia is a form of mental illness that doesn't interfere with your everyday life. It means that you can have a delusion and not be crazy, a delusion that you can confine and control. Many of us have one corner of the mind that is delusional - I bet you that I do.

'I might, for example, be religious - I'm an Episcopalian, though as such, I am protected from diagnosis, as are all the UFO buffs, because a large social structure of shared beliefs, like a religion, cannot be a delusion. So all those people who believe that they are being beamed at by the government can no longer be diagnosed as crazy - there are just too many of them.

'But, if there is a condition that is threatening to the social structure - like the idea that the aliens are here and they are taking our babies, or that God hates people of a certain creed or colour - and if people who believe in that kind of delusion band together, they can end up encouraging each other to get a lot sicker, or they strap on belts and make themselves human bombs. So we have to know how to deal with these people and how to prevent them from being dangerous to others.

'This applies to the UFO problem. If something really strange in the area of UFOs is true, then what do we do about conveying that information to the public? First we consider what may be the basic facts: maybe there are civilised lifeforms elsewhere in the universe; maybe they visited us in their spaceships a couple of times and then went back home; perhaps they left a vehicle or some technology behind and we've spent a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to use it. And there may be people in the government who believe that this did happen, and believe that the information needs to be public knowledge, because perhaps someone outside of the government will be able to make sense of their technology. But there's another group of people in power who say, "No, it will make them sick to know all this, we can't let the story out, it's too dangerous." '

John and I glanced at each other. My mouth was dry...Things were getting strange again. Did Kit just tell us that these things happened? Was that a hypothetical scenario he had just presented us with, or one that he believed to be real? Kit continued.

'So, what do we do? There are studies on both sides of the problem. Some show that people will go crazy and jump of bridges when they're presented with this information. Others, however, say that if you don't want them to go crazy, what you do is systematically desensitize their fears.

'If you are a psychiatrist with a patient you can do that in a very methodical way. If you are a sociologist working with a group of students at a university you can do this in a very structured and experimental way. But if you are a government with a population it's a lot more complicated. Sure, there are those who are just going to shrug and say, "I always knew the aliens were real, it's no big deal." But you also know that some of them are nuttier than a fruitcake and could cause a lot of trouble. So we have to ask ourselves how we can tell people what they deserve to know and, maybe, what they need to know?

'The way to do it is to construct a framework whereby they can parse out the things that they've heard that are not true, and you whittle it down to a manageable story. A story like this: "There were three spaceships that came here over thirty years, and we've got one of them. We can't figure out how it works, we've crashed it because there's a lot of physics that we've still got to learn. We do have something that's like a magnethydrodynamic toroid, and it really did get a craft of the ground, but it smelled bad and it killed a couple of pilots. And we're really sorry about that, but we did it because we've got this machine that came from another planet, and we need to know how it works." '

Oh god, he just did it again. I tried to slow my breathing to prevent the giddiness from becoming a full-on panic attack.

Kit carried on, oblivious to my inner struggle. I was glad not to be inside one of his MRI machines.

'How do you tell people that story? If it's true?' he added, almost parenthetically.

"If you were to give them the core story right off the bat, they'd get sick, so you do it slowly over ten or twenty years.You put out a bunch of movies, a bunch of books, a bunch of stories, a bunch of Internet memes about reptilian aliens eating our children, about all the crazy stuff that we've seen recently in Serpo. Then one day you say, "Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..." - and then you give them the real story."

Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

He was certainly knee deep in 2007 when the story broke on ATS, but more recently, someone in the UFO field threatened to doxx him, and he's worried about what will happen to his client base if that happens, so he's backed off, probably not with his private interest, but with his public posts.

Well now that ufology is mainstream acceptable, chic even, maybe the chap can stop feeling dodgy and conflicted. Digging to unlock secrets and detect the identity of others who wish to remain anonymous while desiring to remain anonymous oneself seems...um...conflicted. There's that word again.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   

seems...um...conflicted

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

All these years of concatenate ufo tomfoolery and ufology still has a Kit here and a George there stuck to it's shoe like pre-chewed parking-lot gum. 

Come to think of it, Isaac is mixed up with them also. Kit thinks highly of Isaac , so to me, they are all in this UFO mud together.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join