It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Woah just read this thread for the first time and everyone hounding the OP with there superior knowledge that proved this video was a hoax

Yet guess what it wasn't and the guy was the real deal probably just trying to cover his tracks... Shame on you

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
Woah just read this thread for the first time and everyone hounding the OP with there superior knowledge that proved this video was a hoax

Yet guess what it wasn't and the guy was the real deal probably just trying to cover his tracks... Shame on you

I couldn't click on the video...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone

All we can do is evaluate what we're given. And while some folks will believe anything they get thrown at them no questions asked, it's generally considered to be a more prudent approach to review something and look for every possible way it could be either one (or a combination) of the big three: Misidentification - Delusion - Outright Hoax.

When this was originally presented to ATS, it was missing a lot of the corroborative evidence. There's no shame here.

Besides, what do we still really know about it, other than it was seen? People see UFOs all the time, but without additional evidence to either back it up or discount it, all we can do is shrug and move on.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If we had such leaks ages ago and thought they were all hoaxes I wonder what else did we see that was indeed real?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

I think the admin did a great job in preserving their two threads.

The op basically was banned for replying to themselves with sock accounts. This is against the t and c so thread wasn't classified hoax from what I can see as it's not in the hoax forum.

Just the OP is banned for breaking the rules.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
If we had such leaks ages ago and thought they were all hoaxes I wonder what else did we see that was indeed real?

I have a soft spot in my head for those crazy walking stick people that show up at night.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

edit on 8-4-2021 by lucidclouds because: deleted

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
well sh1t this aged well a reply to: thefinaltheory

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theruthlessone

100% I remember seeing this back in the day and when all this came out nobody believed me. Horrible to re-read how TFT was attacked the way he was in here. Start combing threads now and look for things that would have been the real deal that was also brushed off as fake. The original link is still working via the WayBack Machine if anyone is wondering.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: the_denv

Yep but what was the "real deal"?

Because just one day before this thread was posted on 3rd Feb 2007, TFT posted an entirely different story.

Observations of an Actual UFO

The UFO was described as a disk. and the timing and sequence of events was very different.

I work in the computer field and am high enough ranked and trusted to access the top secret network onboard…..

It was about 2300 when the ship went into a "security alert" ……Rumor was circling around in my department that there was a UFO above the ship. … I logged on to the top secret computer network …

I found many videos and powerpoint briefs (navy standard) and written reports ….

I burnt all these files to a disk and stashed it somewhere….

The UFO was floating extremely still in mid air, this was 30,000 ft above ground level. It looked literally and i mean LITERALLY just like a disk

TFT then returned to ATS a day later with improved grammar and spelling abilities and posted this thread.

Fighter Jet UFO Footage : The Real Deal

It revealed the details of the ‘leaked’ Nimitz UFO report in 2018 and the tic tac story we are now familiar with.

Not only that, the might of the US intelligence services claimed to have been unable to track the original leaker [TFT] yet members of ATS did so fairly easily. As did the Popular Mechanics Magazine, where TFT claimed he still feared repercussions!!!

While reporting this story, Popular Mechanics tracked down an individual claiming to be thefinaltheory. Still fearing reprisal, even under the assumed pseudonym, the individual did not wish to speak on the record

Source

If that doesn't have people scratching their heads as to what is really going on, there's a lot more in this thread here.

posted on Jan, 11 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It IS very strange. It took a while but I read all that you linked. More and more it seems like a long con psyop seed. Regarding the identity being known; from what I read I interpreted that Isaac knew the identity of Cometa and only the identity of the (new) TFTR and not TFT. This guy Tim just reeks of foul play, his past, his actions, his instant results and the overall uncanny resemblance (in my mind) of Cometa.

I personally am not fully considering this all to be a psyop but if I had to give a percentage; I would say I believe this to be aliens 25% and believe it to be a long-term psyop seed 75%. Could the reasoning for the PsyOp be; China? The "Doomsday Clock" in 2020 was 100 seconds to Midnight. With all what is going on in the world, China and Taiwan, the "pandemic", Russia and Ukraine etc - It makes sense to try and prevent the enemies of allied forces from starting the next world war with scary mysterious "alien" leaks.

EDIT: By the way, fantastic thread mirageman

edit on 11/1/2022 by the_denv because: Compliments

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I used to be a very frequent ATS visitor 15 years ago, havent been here in a decade or more. Seems my old account does still exist so i am logging in one more time since i feel the urge to respond to this thread. This thread is actually a classic one as it is where the now famous tictac encounter was disclosed for the first time.
I have been therefore reading the entire thread and came here to say this.
The way the OP is attacked and ridiculed, being called a fraud and a hoaxer is something people should bow their heads for in shame, in retrospective.
Usually, such behavior in online communities is moderated in order to keep the discussion civil. However here on ATS it coming from the MODS THEMSELVES and literally everyone, with the exception of very few posters, gives them kudos and stars and whatnot. I'm looking especially at ignorant_ape (arrogant_ape would be a better name) who seems to thrive on his long ATS history and know-it-all attitude and is seen as a god apparently and also behaves like one (he actually wrote that, albeit jokingly, but i didnt find it funny)
Ignorant_ape i have not seen you step up in 2017 and mae culpa - at least not in this thread - to have the decency to admit you were wrong. You only came back to post more skepticism when the cat was already long out of the bag.

Anyway, this is why ATS has become what it is today, an insignificant board with a toxic community, horded by a bunch of arrogant moderators.

Delete my post or delete my account, i don't care, i won't be back anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I agree, errorist. OP was attacked and treated like crap but what gets me the most is how certain skeptics were so sure of themselves. And in light of the OP's video being proven as authentic, I have not seem Ignorant_Ape apologize or even acknowledge his error.

I haven't been on this site in years as well, and I just had to login again to say this.

If this post or my account is deleted for saying this as well, then so be it.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Bump.just to show how a legitimate sighting will quickly be 'debunked'.

The OP was referring to the Nimitz Tic Tac video.

Unfortunately the full version a higher fidelity ones are still classified but we still got these floating around:

edit on 5-11-2023 by jrod because: Add

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It looks like a drone

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join