It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we headed for a major internal US conflict?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Grambler

Say it with me one time: the police and national guard have no authority to shoot anything at private citizens on their own damn property, ever.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fraud.

Disagreed

The police have a right to use limited for e on me if they feel my presence is endangering my own life or theirs

If someone is dying in my yar, and I steadfastly refuse to allow police or medics to attend that person, they a soul have the right to remove me with limited force

Now was this a slight over reaction? It may wel have been

But the city was on fire and if they felt there was a credible threat that people outside could be harmed or attack them, what were they supposed to do? Stop and argue which each and every person who didn’t want to go inside?

Meanwhile it’s telling the people who focus on one paintball as over a dozens cities burn by people who want to kill the police

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The sad thing to me is that you are conflating 20+ groups of bad actors with legit peaceful protesters because, what? it fits some hack political narrative you happen to align with?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I’m not small, I’m quite a big man actually

They shot this girl... with a paintball

If this is so outrageous, I assume you are devastated by every rock thrown at people or police from these rioters

Oh wait no, you are making excuses for them

So just to clarify, place shooting a girl with a paintball = outrageous

Thousands burning cities, beating store owners and cops, hurling weapons at police, attacking people inside their cars and so forth = legitimate

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You have either lost the plot or you never had it to begin with. I don't care what they shot or why they thought it was OK.

They said "light em' up!" and fired on American citizens standing on their own front porch. It's never going to be ok, no matter who they do it to and you know it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The sad thing to me is that you are conflating 20+ groups of bad actors with legit peaceful protesters because, what? it fits some hack political narrative you happen to align with?

I’m not doing that

The people burning down cities are conflating one bad small group of police with all of them

You defend the peaceful protestors

I love how the people seeking to cover for the terrorists liking our cities up act like it’s not happening, and say anyone fo used in those terrorists is doing a bad thing by conflating them with peaceful protestors

There is video after video of even the peaceful protestors calling out these terrorists and yelling them not to be violent

But hey, I guess we should just ignore the cities on fire cuz your feelz

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Meanwhile it’s telling the people who focus on one paintball as over a dozens cities burn by people who want to kill the police

What's telling is the police taking out their hurt feelz over being criticized on a national stage, for all the world to see, for their corruption and criminal brutality on innocent private citizens, minding their own business, on the own property.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The people burning down cities are conflating one bad small group of police with all of them

One small group, another example of bad cops, delighting in "lighting up" innocent, non-threatening, private citizens on their own private property.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You have either lost the plot or you never had it to begin with. I don't care what they shot or why they thought it was OK.

They said "light em' up!" and fired on American citizens standing on their own front porch. It's never going to be ok, no matter who they do it to and you know it.

They shot them with a paintball

They said light them up because they were in a situation where terrorists for the third night were burning down a city

Terrorists that had overrun the police btw

They told the woman over and over to go inside

They used just about the least amount of force you ever see police use

Would you have preferred get tackled and handcuffed her?

The woman said it stung a little but she was fine

You terrorists sympathizers feel police should not be allowed to use any for so that these cities can be razed to the ground

edit on 31-5-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I'm not ignoring #. The terrorists need to be under the jail. All of them.

Including the suburban white hell-raisers, the wannabe anarchists and the cops/national guard who knowingly violate the rights of American citizens on their own property or who fire on local American journalists doing their job.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What's telling is the police taking out their hurt feelz over being criticized on a national stage, for all the world to see, for their corruption and criminal brutality on innocent private citizens, minding their own business, on the own property.

Burning cities to ground beating people nearly to death = being criticized in a national stage

Lol

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Who’s gonna arrest these criminals

The first time a cop puts handcuffs on a little to harshly you’ll be screaming for their arrest

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's hilarious to see SOME ATS conservatives who are self proclaimed "freedom lovers" and "libertarians" cheer and defend police violence.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You think you're cute but you are rooting for guys who purposefully violated property rights at the same time you are screaming about property rights.

At this point I hope the investigations go so deep that anyone -- cop or private citizen -- who wears any form of racial or gang affiliation tattoo or has any affiliation with violent anarchists or racial hate groups gets thrown in prison for life.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
It's hilarious to see SOME ATS conservatives who are self proclaimed "freedom lovers" and "libertarians" cheer and defend police violence.

Define violence?

Are you saying any conservative should be against any cop ever using any violence?

Well arrests are often pretty violent, so nice to see you are against any of them

And hopefully if your town is getting burnt down, the cops do a little more than politely ask the terrorists to stop, or else I’m afraid you will be in bad shape

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I don’t think I’m cute or even handsome

You meanwhile are focused on a paintball from polo e that were fighting domestic terrorists that burnt down a city for three days

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: elysiumfire

Fact is, Minnesota is not too far away from descending into anarchy. The cops in that city have been proven to be an utter waste of space and money, and a little lethal without reason.

The Police are out of control over there!

twitter.com...

The curfew order was for public streets and public areas, These people were on the second floor, inside their house, on a bedroom balcony, when cops opened fire, paint balls, on them! CRAZY and SCARY!

No....front porch it appears.

Can't remember the last time I went to hang out on my front porch with all my buddies, dressed in all black with masks on....looks totally normal.

These were people headed to riot....even dressed up for it. Curfew hit and they were caught just about to break it.

Stupid prizes will be won.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You meanwhile are focused on a paintball from polo e that were fighting domestic terrorists that burnt down a city for three days

These police don't even know the difference between law abiding citizens on their own porches and balconies, from looters and anarchists destroying property blocks away, because they're blinded by the criticism they're getting for their abuse of power.

No we're focused on police abuse of power. That neighborhood wasn't under siege by looters and domestic terrorists. The police were there to enforce a curfew. The curfew forbid people to be out on public streets and public areas. Private property, people's homes, their porches and balconies aren't public streets. Firing on them with anything was a violation of trust. The police have lost the people's trust.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Drudge report lists protests/riots in 27 cities.

LA, Seattle, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, NYC, DC...
Philly, Miami, Vegas, Cleveland, Denver, Des Moines, Dallas, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Kansas City...
Pittsburgh, Columbia, Wilmington, Portland, Phoenix, Tampa, San Fran
www.drudgereport.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

These were people headed to riot....even dressed up for it. Curfew hit and they were caught just about to break it.

That video shows no such thing. But, I'm sure that the police will love your excuse for their barbaric behavior.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Stop posting stuff like this

27 cities burning down is nothing!!!!!

Didn’t you see!!!

Police who were in their way to fight left wing domestic terrorists shot a paintball at a girl they told to go inside three times!!!

Focusing in the terrorists burning down cities only deflects from that actual problem, this cop shooting a paintball!!!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join