It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we headed for a major internal US conflict?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bluemooone2

Stop posting stuff like this

27 cities burning down is nothing!!!!!

Didn’t you see!!!

Police who were in their way to fight left wing domestic terrorists shot a paintball at a girl they told to go inside three times!!!

Focusing in the terrorists burning down cities only deflects from that actual problem, this cop shooting a paintball!!!

Spoken like a true authoritarian.

2nd.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vasa Croe

These were people headed to riot....even dressed up for it. Curfew hit and they were caught just about to break it.

That video shows no such thing. But, I'm sure that the police will love your excuse for their barbaric behavior.

I do agree I see no proof these people were heading to a riot

Nonetheless these police were on their way to combat domestic terrorists who had been attacking police and chanting they wanted to kill them

They asked people to remain in there home for their and the polices safety , and when one didn’t complain on officer used the most minimal for e possible against her

And to you that’s the story, not the 27 plus cities being attacked by left wing terrorists

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Didn’t you see!!!

Police who were in their way to fight left wing domestic terrorists shot a paintball at a girl they told to go inside three times!!!

Focusing in the terrorists burning down cities only deflects from that actual problem, this cop shooting a paintball!!!

Spoken like a true authoritarian.

2nd.

Spoken like a true terrorist defender

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Didn’t you see!!!

Domestic terrorist?
How cute.
Just wait next time a bunch of conservatives with rifles assemble and get to feel the police state on their own skin. I bet you will be whining like a little girl creatining threads how there's a genocide on white people going on.

edit on 31-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek
Yep you are right

Hey can you post me an example of right wing terrorists burning down a city recently

There must loads of them

I’ll wait

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

It’s been twenty minutes

I assume you are overwhelmed with evidence of right wing people burning down cities, and are compiling it all

Can’t wait for the no doubt dozens of examples you will be able to provide, cause we know evil right wingers are the real people who burn down cities

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Grambler

Say it with me one time: the police and national guard have no authority to shoot anything at private citizens on their own damn property, ever.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fraud.

Wrong. The 1807 Insurrection Act exists for a scant few reasons. Riots are one of them, it was last used in LA in 1992. Also, Title 10 of the US military code says they can be used as a police force if needed.

No offense, but I'm getting real tired of dense people parroting what the military can or cannot do legally. Obviously, you don't know our own damn laws at all to begin with, because this was already hammered out and put into law LONG befoe you were ever an OOPS twinkle in daddy's eye. Don't sit there and act like this would be something new and unknown & hoooooorrrible to us, because one's been on the books for over 200 fricking years, and was last used 30 years ago.
edit on 5/31/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Didn’t you see!!!

Domestic terrorist?
How cute.
Just wait next time a bunch of conservatives with rifles assemble and get to feel the police state on their own skin. I bet you will be whining like a little girl creatining threads how there's a genocide on white people going on.

I hear talking, but see someone who hasn't paid a lick of attention to Michigan AT. ALL. Citizens have rolled up to Lansing packin', never fired a shot, and all's been well. They've also acted as armed security for the hair cutters who've felt the need to not tell them to go home. Again, no issues.

Maybe the problem really isn't just the cops, but legitimate trouble creators & their fanboy fellow citizens that s# their pants over such citizens for no tangible reasons. Crying and hyperventilating in the corner over made-up acts on people that have yet to occur anywhere at OTHER protests should be more than a little illuminating, assuming you're willing to take the blinders off long enough.
edit on 5/31/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Trump should be banned from twitter for threatening violence

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Well if that's the precedent, ⅔ of Twitter users will be banned. But since they're all Anti American cretins or thier useful idiots, Mr. Jack Dorsey will give them a pass most likely.
Or are you referring to them as well?

edit on 12Sun, 31 May 2020 12:54:23 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

edit on 12Sun, 31 May 2020 12:54:43 -0500pmvAmerica/ChicagoSundayb20205America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: None

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Jack Dorsey will understand when democrats and republicans come back to their senses and down to Earth that Twitter is way way way to powerful and can be weaponized against the U.S...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

These were people headed to riot....even dressed up for it. Curfew hit and they were caught just about to break it.

That video shows no such thing. But, I'm sure that the police will love your excuse for their barbaric behavior.

Actually it shows exactly that. And the post of the video even says it was on the front porch.

I mean, unless you think they quickly put the masks on and just happened to be dressed in all black and happened to be on their front porch just watching and all.

But I know your style and you never have won a argument here so.....

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
Trump should be banned from twitter for threatening violence

Are your feelings hurt?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Incredible reply

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Come on

We've been "headed" there for almost 3 years now

I realized a long time ago reconcilation wouldn't be possible. It's all about positioning yourself so you have the advantage in as many places as possible.

Start thinking in terms of friend vs. foe, us vs them. Thats what it is

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

And the far-left extremists burning down US cities should be banned from life for actually engaging in violence.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Looting = reparations

In some peoples minds.

edit on 31-5-2020 by panoz77 because: added text

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Looting = reparations

Only problem is half the looters are privileged white communists

And i have seen some black folks trying to kick the rioters out

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Looting = reparations

Only problem is half the looters are privileged white communists

And i have seen some black folks trying to kick the rioters out

There are a few exceptions to the rule, but it is pretty obvious who the vast majority of looters are. They are not the "white supremacists".

Your "half" 50/50 is laughable.
edit on 31-5-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So, is anyone actually doing anything to stop these riots?

Seems to just get worse each passing day, from the perspective of outside looking in.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join