It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we headed for a major internal US conflict?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Just think of them as a bunch of drunk fools talking to a brick wall. The only people paying attention what any of them say is their own brainwashed followers. Ie: people who'd vote for them no matter what

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Second Amendment exists for a reason.

Get trained, and get armed, in that order.

Every legal law abiding American citizen, has the right to self defense. That, is what the militia is.

It's not a bunch of beer swilling racist rednecks. That just what the left wants people who don't think for themselves, to think.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Second Amendment exists for a reason.

Get trained, and get armed, in that order.

Every legal law abiding American citizen, has the right to self defense. That, is what the militia is.

It's not a bunch of beer swilling racist rednecks. That just what the left wants people who don't think for themselves, to think.

I just hope its as well organized in other parts of the country as it is around here. Regular meeting, training, and top notch gear.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is seriously getting to be 3rd world right now as far as what the media is portraying.

I am near Atlanta and it has gotten kinda crazy, but some of these cities look like they are going to burn for a while.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
THIS twitter.com... MUST STOP.

Retired Police Captain laying on a St Louis sidewalk bleeding out, with with bystanders filming him dying, after being shot by a George Floyd supporter.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just so everyone knows.....there is a expected attack on the US infrastructure...

www.whitehouse.gov...

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that foreign adversaries are increasingly creating and exploiting vulnerabilities in the United States bulk-power system, which provides the electricity that supports our national defense, vital emergency services, critical infrastructure, economy, and way of life.  The bulk-power system is a target of those seeking to commit malicious acts against the United States and its people, including malicious cyber activities, because a successful attack on our bulk-power system would present significant risks to our economy, human health and safety, and would render the United States less capable of acting in defense of itself and its allies.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Just so everyone knows.....there is a expected attack on the US infrastructure...

www.whitehouse.gov...

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that foreign adversaries are increasingly creating and exploiting vulnerabilities in the United States bulk-power system, which provides the electricity that supports our national defense, vital emergency services, critical infrastructure, economy, and way of life.  The bulk-power system is a target of those seeking to commit malicious acts against the United States and its people, including malicious cyber activities, because a successful attack on our bulk-power system would present significant risks to our economy, human health and safety, and would render the United States less capable of acting in defense of itself and its allies.

It's a dangerous time, it's clear trump is a useless leader, the country is burning and is very sick. This is opportune time for foreign agitators to make a move.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Lol
Nothing burning here bub

Too much msnbc?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.whitehouse.gov...

It's a dangerous time, it's clear trump is a useless leader, the country is burning and is very sick. This is opportune time for foreign agitators to make a move.

Yes....we need more like Cuomo and DeBlasio to run everything. We want, even need, chaos to divide....

Sorry...do you actually think the mayors and governora of the burning cities are doing a good job?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
THIS twitter.com... MUST STOP.

Retired Police Captain laying on a St Louis sidewalk bleeding out, with with bystanders filming him dying, after being shot by a George Floyd supporter.

I wouldn't say it was a Floyd supporter....I'd say it was a #ing! Animal murderer.....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

www.whitehouse.gov...

Yes....we need more like Cuomo and DeBlasio to run everything. We want, even need, chaos to divide....

Sorry...do you actually think the mayors and governora of the burning cities are doing a good job?

Obviously they're crap at their jobs as well, seems to be a pattern emerging eh..

Why is it you trump supporters can only think in extremes, why do you think I'm supporting the governor's because I'm criticising trump ?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Because 90% of the country acts this way

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Great endorsment for the education system.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

More of an indictment against it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I the police have lost the city why shouldnt the military come in.

Should we just allow domestic terrorists to run free? Or should we further militarize our police forces to stop these domestic terrorists?

Martial law
Should you?

edit on 3-6-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Martial law not needed. It's less than 1% of the entire population causing problems.

They can be dealt with. They can either give up/go home, or else. And if they make the wrong choice, take no prisoners.

To be clear this doesn't apply to lawful protesters ONLY antifa filth. But a regular person is going to disperse when the assembly is declared unlawful due to far left radical's inserting themselves into it. Just like palestinians, cowards hide behind innocents to perpetrate violence. The key here is just like Israel had to do, learn to separate terrorists from the real people and then take the terrorists out.
edit on 6/3/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Fifth Columnists? I don't think they could damage it much more than it already has been by years of neglect.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My issue specifically is not with the simple destruction of property, it’s with the assault on human life which many feel is justified for having noble roots. I also don’t believe the destruction of property is the best response to the original instance that took place, your best response to my original question is what difference does it make. Lol.

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

your best response to my original question is what difference does it make.

You seem to not understand what the Boston tea party was about. Again context is key and you just can’t see it. The tea coming from England was being heavily taxed and the Americans didn’t want to pay the tax, so they destroyed the tea instead, a very distinct and clear message to the British authority.

Property destruction is property destruction

Nobody's issue is strictly the destruction of property. The Boston Tea Party was about the destruction of a social contract that valued monetary slavery over individual freedom. The founding fathers were willing to spill more than tea for their values. Plenty of blood got spilled too.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The United States was designed from the beginning to constantly be in conflict. That's the way democracy works. But some people think voting sucks. So we all have to live like it's the Wild West.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join