It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just played that for my wife and she left the room. I told her people leaving the room when information like this is presented is HOW they get to keep doing it.

She said join a movement. I have, I said. "I am on ATS in a thread that has good information. I am trying to share the good information with her where I can give her a reference and a list of credible witnesses but if you want to have blinders on, then they get to keep doing it".

She replies "they always get away with it, there is not a thing I can do"

Yes, I said. You can tell people and share links that are credible.

She left the room but I know it will sink in later......

I can't stand to know that children are being used for sex and for their blood loaded with Adrenaline.

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
twitter.com...

The way these kids just talk about killing babies and drinking blood as if its the most normal thing in the world sends chills down my spine.

edit on 27-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hmmm.

dph.georgia.gov...

Apparently, they are going to go to random homes & test people. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Kavanaugh For The Win

NEVER FORGET
Don't Ever Dismiiss TRUTH
I recommend comprehension ..... Really

Live and Learn ... The END GAME .... NEVER FORGET

Retrospective Impeachment think about it .... B I B L I C A L
Fot Those Older than Dirt - Waco - Clinton

WAKE UP
edit on 4272020 by MetalThunder because: only just begun

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Don't know if the history is all true and what is or isn't true today in the article but is quite interesting.

The Scottish Rite’s KKK Project

B’nai B’rith, Confederate Army, KKK, Sulzberger (NY Times), etc
"Arthur Sulzberger's Philadelphia Uncle David Sulzberger joined the Confederate army in Arkansas..." (Scroll to last few paragraphs of article 🤓)

Arthur Sulzberger's Philadelphia Uncle David Sulzberger joined the Confederate army in Arkansas. Cousin Cyrus Adler, born on the Sulzbergers' Arkansas slave plantation, became the occult, psychic, Masonic, and gnostic expert for the New York Jewish establishment and for London and Cambridge Freemasonic strategists. At the same time, under the Teddy Roosevelt regime, cousin Mayer Sulzberger was president of B'nai B'rith International and president of the American Jewish Committee. At that time, B'nai B'rith leaders (such as the Sulzberger's partners the Morgenthaus) directly represented British crown interests in the Middle East, and worked as a bridge for Scottish Rite Masonry between the Middle East and Washington.

Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What ? LOL These people are STUPID

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
Hmmm.

dph.georgia.gov...

Apparently, they are going to go to random homes & test people. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

It would be really bad if they find someone in the house who has Coronavirus, put ankle monitors on everyone, in addition to wrapping yellow tape around the house.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
President Trump responded to a reporter today in the Press briefing by saying, "Kim Jong Un could not have said anything on Saturday."

This tells me he is either in critical condition, in prison, or dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Why would NY PD be there? Think about it.

Think about It

How many do ?

psssst .... let it ride
Bringing Human back to Humanity one Red pill at a time.... I never tire
dark to Light ... More Than Words

Come in from the COLD
... Snowman[

edit on 4272020 by MetalThunder because: Bring IT ... I am waiting

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I’m sure their struggling with handshakes too. How will they know who is in or out without the secret handshake.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The memes.
They are made of purest gold.

Trump should get an honorary license to practice medicine

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Oh the Children !

It is just not me

DIG ANONS Dig.....

edit on 4272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What's in a name? Everything. Find out about the latest attempt to package the Orwellian total police state surveillance grid as something wonderful and wholesome—and why you should never, ever say "contact tracing"—in this week's edition of PropagandaWatch.
Clinton Global Initiative makes me sick!

1984 Apple's First Macintosh Commercial

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We'll get the transcripts tomorrow to quote exact statements from the presser, but Trump also said that nobody knows where he is so how can anyone no what he said.

That reporter was clearly just making up facts and trying to get some kind of propaganda statement from him (to bad it failed)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A couple of other things from POTUS rose garden presser:

1) He emphasised "We have it all!" - though in answer to a question on testing,

2) He emphasised 1917 again - is this when "Spanish flu" actually escaped from Ft Riley?

3) Emphasis on "It should never happen again" both in relation to Gen Flynn and his impeachment charges,

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This type of data always make me go noooooooo! Don't share that information... I realize it was out there but I do like to make our enemies dig hard for stuff.

You could use Pig-latin next time////s
ixna ithwa atada leasepa

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Exclusive: Inside The Military's Top Secret Plans If Coronavirus Cripples the Government

Guardian of the Nation's Capital

Not sure on the validity of this page 👇 but Check it out.

Continuity of Government - 2020

Assuming this is all legit, the planned COG Ops/events were cancelled for 2020.

National Level Exercise (NLE 20: Binary Blackout) - CANCELED

The remainder of the NLE 2020 including Binary Blackout and Eagle Horizon has been canceled.

The 2020 National Level Exercise (Binary Blackout) would have been cybersecurity-focused and involved widespread cyberattacks leading to major impacts on critical infrastructure. The focus was to be in FEMA Region 1 (CT, ME, M.A., VT, RI, NH) and FEMA Region 9 (CA, NV, AZ). Federal Department and Agencies would also have been involved in the exercise. The full-scale exercise would have been held in May 2020.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My ‘friend’ on FB:

“If you have any questions about COVID-19 I highly encourage you to watch the episode on Netflix from the Explained Series about it. no politics period It’s scientifically and historically based.... Ya dada dada( I am editing this for privacy) something something and -If you don’t understand the need for social distancing measures this should answer all of your questions.”

Me commenting:

Barak and Michelle Obama have a deal with Netflix to produce content of their choosing.

✌🏼🙄 straight to the FEMA camps with me
edit on 27-4-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh thank your for that reference of Dr Fine.... Loved those guys when I was a kid.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Calling Doctor fine... doctor Fein.... .. Ref for the slow

Senator Feinstein

I have been paying attention ..... Have you ?

[...]
Peace

edit on 27-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Apr 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
Hmmm.

dph.georgia.gov...

Violated, very violated. This is Orwellian/Nazi stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

dph.georgia.gov...

Household members will be asked to answer survey questions and provide a blood sample

Something is just not right. I keep thinking about this: "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled".

I'm not prone to dramatic speculations, but I wonder what they would do if you refused to hand over a blood sample.

edit on 27-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Fot Those Older than Dirt - Waco - Clinton

FYI
Your link does not work.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join