It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

wut? I would take a free test if I could, just to get it out of the way.

My friend's 80-something mom....tested positive for 2 weeks, no symptoms.

My other friend, a flight attendant. He was China in DEC and Italy in JAN, we call him patient zer0. No symptoms, place your bets on a test result.

I like how when you test positive, you are then considered a "case", even if you're not sick.
edit on 27-4-2020 by FlyingFox because: date range

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

We're supposed to be better than our enemies.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
We're up to 10 POTUS tweet so far today, none for 3 hours... could be referencing 10 days of darkness.

BTW How much longer have we got of the current dark patch of satanic ritual days to go? I'm not aware of them achieving any significant fire sacrifice as they're required to give?

AFAIK, May 1st is last day of ritual.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Here's what you need to do..

The Movie itself has a lot of symbolism.

Astoria Oregon

Crime family chasing kids underground

They kids ask for water at the restaurant and are served blood

A disfigured Chunk chained up in the basement

One eyed willy..patch covering an eye...and many more.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Stone Says Special Counsel Recommended ‘no jail time’ If He Turned On Trump. He Refused To Lie.

“On July 24th, 2019, the Mueller prosecutors offered my lawyers a deal,” said Stone. “If Stone will fess up, if he will re-characterize thirty phone conversations between myself and candidate Trump, which they had phone records of, but no tapes of. If I would correctly remember the way they wanted me to, they would recommend no jail time for me and I refused. That’s what this whole atrocity has been about.”

Worth observing, less then a year ago the FBI was as corrupt as it was before DJT took office. At least in some sections. Nate Cain, Roger Stone, Jen Moore and so many others.

Also worth reiterating: The DS goon squad had to resort to coercing a few random people into LYING about DJT to get DJT.

After every single spy agency looked into him INCLUDING THE FBI, and every single media enterprise looked into him and every country looked into him - legally and illegally, the best they could do was Frame A Patriot, Trick a Low Level Campaign Aid and Leverage a guy with a tattoo of Richard Nixon.

Only an idiot at this point would not grasp that reality. There is nothing, there was nothing, there will be nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

originally posted by: queenofswords

dph.georgia.gov...

Household members will be asked to answer survey questions and provide a blood sample

Something is just not right. I keep thinking about this: "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled".

I'm not prone to dramatic speculations, but I wonder what they would do if you refused to hand over a blood sample.

It says it is totally voluntary but I am really curious how they would react if you said no. I don't like it. My gut instinct says it is not to be trusted.

I suspect that they will practice over-reach.

Our provincial chief medical officer did say that we can go outside for walks as long as personal distancing is practiced.

Two of our friends were out for a walk the other night. A police car drove by and told them to go home on their loud speaker.

That is how the people with “authority” act in times like these.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

dph.georgia.gov...

Household members will be asked to answer survey questions and provide a blood sample

Something is just not right. I keep thinking about this: "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled".

I'm not prone to dramatic speculations, but I wonder what they would do if you refused to hand over a blood sample.

It says it is totally voluntary but I am really curious how they would react if you said no. I don't like it. My gut instinct says it is not to be trusted.

Yeah. I'd like to be tested, but I need to know alot more before participating in a government -run test.

How long are my samples being retained by the government? Are my results personalized with my name, or are they a blind data point? Will the state be using the sample for anything other than antibody testing! Will they destroy the sample upon request or are they indexing my sample with my name, DNA, etc?

Exactly!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Same with my wife. Except she is not a fan of my being back on here at all.

a reply to: Justoneman

Thank you for the reminder

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Sent a very large amount of money to the Pakistani ISI then predicted 911 the day before? Future prove past? Probably not that possibly in regards to his father. Sniffy filed a threat report with the FBI about it so he must have been scared.
a reply to: Guyfriday

3 days to go, I have my super pen on me at all times it will knock someone the f out. Just found out if I go in public next month I have to wear a mask, I am not happy about that but hell I never liked the public much anyways. IL is crazy the entire states policy based on a cesspool at the base of the great lakes.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I remember reading abou special industrial zones set up in the last administration that were Chinese run settlements in the states little cities full of Chinese patriots on our soil. Lends a lot to the infiltration aspect of it. I sure hope the proper authorities have checked the ships.

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
edit on 27-4-2020 by CrazyFox because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just for perspective
Twitter Treason Tracker

I love these 2

Diamond and Silk

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: SouthernGift

At least they had the decency to announce it. Can you imagine if somebody just showed up at your door asking for that??? They say houses are just picked at random & if your house isn't picked, you can't participate. I don't understand why they wouldn't just get people to sign up if they want to be tested. I don't know - someone posted it on FB & I saw it and knew that some here would find it interesting/disturbing.

Great idea and if they get too many that want to be tested, then they can randomly call people the day before and say they won the CV testing lottery!

Then people will volunteer for the bloodletting and not be "volunteered" like when the Sergeant in the heat of battles says go take the point....

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hey, no disagreement on your opinion in any way, but want to clear up a few facts, as this movie is a childhood favorite of mine I've seen Nth amount of times.

"They kids ask for water at the restaurant and are served blood."

Actually they were served foul water or worse, urine.( As that's what it resembled)

"A disfigured Chunk chained up in the basement."

That was Sloth, one of the Fratelli brothers, played by the late John Matuszak.
Chunk was the chubby kid locked up with him, but not disfigured. Though he was threatened with disfigurement via hand in the blender.

That's all I wanted to add, to clear up any misinterpretation of your post, if there were any.

As per your idea, I say it could hold some water, but needs more seasoning and time on the flame.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

dph.georgia.gov...

It must be controlled".

I suspect that they will practice over-reach.

Our provincial chief medical officer did say that we can go outside for walks as long as personal distancing is practiced.

Two of our friends were out for a walk the other night. A police car drove by and told them to go home on their loud speaker.

That is how the people with “authority” act in times like these.

They try anyway
was out ice fishing today nice and sunny out
cop car pull up he got out and started to wave at me I wave back
I was about 2500 feet away from him he did not get on the ice LOL
he when on down the road on his patrol about a hour he was back
he stop again so I got on my 4 wheeler bike and when farder around the bay he left

Still 2 feet of ice very safe
only had one bite and I lost it bummer

edit on 27-4-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Your right..Chunk was the the loud mouth fat kid..Sloth was the "hey you guys" disfigured fella who had a passion for Baby Ruth's.
I've seen this movie maybe 100 times since I was a kid. I know it well..just a small memory lapse.

What's worse.. Urine or Blood? looked red to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 17 POTUS tweets on April 27th, also retweeted self 5 times!

Q V17.48 20200427 to 3988 incl. DECODE tools

NEW FUNCTIONALITY x2

1) New tab "ON THIS DAY" - provides dropdowns of all posts/tweets on entered DD/MM for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and shows which ones you select underneath with their timestamps/contents:

2) I think when POTUS retweets himself, @realDonaldTrump, the time delta is another link to Q posts. Therefore I've added a column that calculates these deltas to the "POTUS tweets" tab.
edit on 27-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought it interesting that Roger Stone points out in the article your linked to ( saraacarter.com... ) that:

1.) FBI Christopher Wray is refusing to divulge who told CNN about the impending raid on Stone's home, and why they were told.

2.) Senator Lindsey Graham sent Christopher Wray a letter demanding to know why CNN was given notice...but never followed up with Director Wray...or is not sharing what Wray told him.

edit on 4/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DOES "THE CURE WAR" = "THE CURRENT WAR" - ONE PLAYBOOK?
- Edison (established name) vs Telsa (new & emerging)
- AC was the better idea, but DC had the power, influence and big money
- Edison eventually turns to FEAR tactics to discredit
- Edison: AC = DEATH (public killing of dogs, horses, electric chair)
- Telsa: AC = SAFE (public displays running currents through his body to light bulbs, melt metal)
- TRUTH eventually wins, and AC changes society.

HYDROXYCHOLOROQUINE PR : FEAR VS SAFE
- Trump Says He's Considering Plan That Would Kill a Lot of People
- DEATH tied to fish cleaner
- Chinese doctors warning DEATH if HCQ over-prescribed recommended dosage
- VA TRIAL finds MORE DEATH with HCQ (findings twisted)
- BG can't reopen until we have a vaccine.

TRUTH setting the stage:
- Eye-opening: French doctor trial shows it SAVES lives.
- Eye-opening: Video of Michigan Democrat "Nothing was working. It SAVED my life"
- Eye-opening: Did it SAVE Boris Johnson? Miracle turnaround.

CHECKMATES COMING?
POTUS mentioned 1,100 patients started US CLINICAL TRIALS with HCQ (Mar 31)
Nothing major has been released on these cases yet.

Imagine POTUS on TV shaking the hands of EVERY SURVIVOR saved by HCQ?
Imagine Hundreds of Survivors sharing their stories: IT SAVED MY LIFE!

If HCQ = CURE, then there is no need waiting on a vaccine.
The fear of re-opening is taken away: "It's going to disappear."

Uplifting music for no particular reason:
Are You Ready for a Miracle?
edit on 28-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Excellent post!

We need a miracle cure like Hydroxychloroquine ASAP, because mayors of New York and Chicago and Los Angeles are keeping those cities "closed" at least until June 1st.

I don't know how to calculate it, but NYCity's DeBlasio says its impossible for the USA to recover economically, if his city stays shut.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Could it also mean POTUS knows exactly where he is?
A safe and isolated place.
Far away from where the article is saying he is.

Strangely, lots of Dennis Rodman stories popping up everywhere now:
Apr 26: ESPN's "The Last Dance" - MJ Documentary): Episode 3 airs
Apr 26: Where’s Dennis?’: Carmen Electra recalls wild times
Apr 26: 19 Outrageous Dennis Rodman Stories
Apr 27: Dennis Rodman’s College Coach Recalls Recruiting Him Over H-O-R-S-E

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Before starting an Anti-Christopher Wray thread, based on: amgreatness.com...

I want to ask Q followers if, in your opinion, we should still "Trust Wray".

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: brewtiger
Excellent post!

We need a miracle cure like Hydroxychloroquine ASAP, because mayors of New York and Chicago and Los Angeles are keeping those cities "closed" at least until June 1st.

I don't know how to calculate it, but NYCity's DeBlasio says its impossible for the USA to recover economically, if his city stays shut.

If you take a whole bunch of financial criminals who like to launder money through real estate deals in New York out of the picture, then yes, it will be impossible for the economy to get where it was before.

What people need to understand is that exogenous and endogenous factors determine the strength of an economy. So while not having New York might make it weaker relative to what it was before, the rest of the world doesn’t have New York either, so it’s all relative.

Let’s put it this way - if I told you that your weekly pay was going down 20%...but everything available to purchase was also going to reduce by 20% due to over supply/low demand thanks to the most populous cities still being locked down...would it make any difference at all?

Purchasing power, like water, finds its level. That’s why we went to a floating currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join