It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Mon Apr 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been brought up before, but... SKY EVENT?

Blue Angels & Thunderbirds

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The "With vs From" debate is one that drives me absolutely bonkers. My wife is an essential medical worker here in Wolfsylvania... I mean, Pennsylvania... and a number of weeks ago noted a patient who wasn't wearing a seat belt during an accident whose chest cavity had an unfortunate meeting with the steering column.

You bet it was COVID.

As an econometrician by training, this fudging of statistics really grinds my gears. It's 12:38 PM but I need a beer.

a reply to: OsirianObsidian

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

I think it is going on in Europe as well. So many countries getting their butts kicked while Germany has a near-miraculous low death rate.

Attributable to different countries assessing the cause of deaths differently.

But I don't sense dishonesty on the part of the hard-hit countries. Part of this thing has to be cultural -- is death caused by an immediate factor, or by something that provoked that immediate factor ?

Stay well in PA.

Cheers
edit on 27-4-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My team of attorneys hopes to settle out of court

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
And to you.

I have family in Italy. One cousin recently shared this photo on the Zuckbook. He's fed up with media manipulation and complicity in this charade. Not sure of the validity, but given the CBS footage claiming to be NYC, would it really shock us? I hope this link works...

Well the link doesn't work. Maybe you've seen it. Shows caskets in Bergamo today, same view is Lampedusa in 2013 after the migrant ship capsized. Only difference is the color saturation.

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
edit on 4/27/2020 by keystonemadman because: I don't know how to upload pics!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: keystonemadman
The "With vs From" debate is one that drives me absolutely bonkers. My wife is an essential medical worker here in Wolfsylvania... I mean, Pennsylvania... and a number of weeks ago noted a patient who wasn't wearing a seat belt during an accident whose chest cavity had an unfortunate meeting with the steering column.

You bet it was COVID.

As an econometrician by training, this fudging of statistics really grinds my gears. It's 12:38 PM but I need a beer.

a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I never looked at your info before. I see you are from Berks County. I live in Laureldale.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I am concerned about Trump's health. A spelling mistake is one thing, but confusing a Nobel prize with a Pulitzer prize takes a lapse in thought.

The "errors" are on purpose. There are no "mistakes" in his tweets - he's not doing the tweets himself either way.

His health is fine. He lives and breathes like most of us, not as the clones, doubles and actors had prior, so life fatigue is part of it.

He also follows the "appear weak when strong, appear strong when weak" philosophy so it is would be fully impossible to tell what's what. He started that day one, so there is zero baseline.

He has also surrounded himself with super great people, Anon's too, and this sustains both him and his family.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Shillington here. Well, Cumru Township to be more accurate.

Good to see at least ONE more Berks Countian

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

The MSM ... yeah, they are every bit as troubled in Europe as they are in the USA. That scruffy trade needs a serious dose of professional ethics. But it won't happen because they're all part of information manipulation corporations. And lots of government influence over the media in Europe. They're mouthpieces more than anything else.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ex-FBI Agent Arrested on Conspiracy Charge Alleging He Accepted Bribes Paid by Lawyer Linked to Armenian Organized Crime Figure

A Bay Area man who retired from the FBI last year after 20 years as a special agent was arrested today on a federal criminal charge alleging he conspired to accept more than $200,000 in cash bribes and gifts in exchange for providing sensitive law enforcement information to a lawyer with ties to Armenian organized crime.

Babak Broumand, 53, of Lafayette, California, was arrested near his residence by special agents with the FBI and the Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General. Broumand is expected to make his initial appearance Monday morning, via telephone from jail, in federal court in San Francisco.

@DawsonSField
The indictment gets interesting, and it looks like Broumand was intentionally recruited based on his access to law enforcement databases. So that crooks could spy upon the FBI using him to do the queries of FBI databases for them...
Did I mention OIG was involved in finding him?

Great thread on the dirty FBI agent deep rabbit hole:

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: dashen

That's exactly why I'll have nothing but good things to say about you at your trial!!

Highly underrated comment.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or.....make a huge distraction from any indictments or action surrounding Flynn.

Make easy targets for a fire or ecological disaster.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

just realized why the mods removed it after watching first ff10 minutes or so, sorry!

edit on 27-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: respect for mod's decision

edit on 27-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Reply to self.

Time difference: 15:25

Another interesting tweet...

Remember what the germaphobe did previously at WP...

Trump agrees to shake '1,100 and something' hands at Naval Academy graduation

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It just saw a report that New York has now cancelled their primary elections, after having previously postponed them until June.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No, his update to the one you linked. It's an update/trailer, only 4 minutes.
edit on 27-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: NKyV1Ex0fb8

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Interesting tweet by IET17 that has a recently released FBI file about JFKjr being victimized by a series of kidnapping threats, involving then Senator Joe Biden.
Lots of pretty incredible information here.
There's even a letter from Jr to Creepy Joe calling Joe a Traitor
Twit here
Direct link to FBI file
here
As a side note, there are a disproportionate amount of "Q" s noted throughout this entire file...
Coincidence, I'm sure

Enjoy!

edit on 4272020 by Elostone because: forgot my beer

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You can bet your ass they'll still somehow get to send delegates! Amazing

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join