It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - 44 POTUS tweets on April 26th:

Q V17.47 20200426 to 3988 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v17.47 20200426 from QPost 3601 to 3988

The 44 tweets came in two tranches.... 17 then 27 (=3x3x3)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Q3987 on Apr 19, 2020 : Lanterns Unlit
Q3988 on Apr 27, 2020 : Lanterns Lit

Hezekiah Wyman and the Legend of the White Horse
- Another important rider that night, besides Paul Revere
- He was fifty-five years old, and rode a white horse when he set off to aid his Lexington neighbors.
- British called him "Death on the Pale Horse" as he pursued British soldiers all the way to Charlestown...

Who was riding a white horse in a strange video recently?
On Apr 19, CNN reported his medical team assessed his condition had improved.
On Apr 27, questions swirl... Is he alive or dead? Where is he? Who replaces him?

New Light on "Paul Revere's Ride"
- interpreted as Longfellow’s call to arms to loyal Americans as the Civil War approached.
- However, Longfellow started writing his poem in early April 1860
- Longfellow finished that first draft on 13 October, when the election was still more than three weeks away.
- Because he was pacifist, I doubt he would have looked ahead to a war while he could still imagine the country avoiding it.
- It was published in the issue of The Atlantic Monthly that went on sale on 20 Dec 1860, the same day that the slaveholders who held power in South Carolina voted to secede. War was on its way.

Historical resonance to Longfellow’s lines:

A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door,
And a word that shall echo for evermore!
edit on 27-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I have to admit that I would love it if more people downloaded the spreadsheet and used the tools in it to further analyse the existing posts!

The tools allow you to do so much to view related posts in new ways:

Common gematria
Qclock
Chess moves
Stringer align = choose any phrase and see all posts with it in side by side
The calendar = look for messages based on number of pictures, questions, tweets, posts etc.
Ampersand Pairs = links numerous other posts to tweets
Saros and Axial solar cycles
Picture sizes pointing to related posts
Crumb analysis = see where a line or url in a post has appeared in other posts,
etc. etc.

I spend most of my time keeping this updated with new tweets/posts and just don't have the time to browse through the back catalog with these tools, so it would be great if others did.

Remember that there are over 15,000 POTUS tweets in there too which give a lot of filtering ability on, say, IRAN or Pelosi.

I built it both to archive and to allow analysis by others - it feels sometimes as though it is just being an archive and that schoolkids will be the ones using the tools when this all done and dusted.

Looking forward to a good Monday re Flynn... hopefully some memes of McCabe singing "I don't like Mondays"... til then it's time for some shut-eye.
edit on 27-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I appreciate your efforts Sufi!. I have increasingly less time time to participate in these threads due to work, and other reasons. I know you have posted it but, send me a link to your spreadsheet, if you don't mind. I'll step back and analyze it.
I followed it for over a year..just became very busy.

I see it is at the top the page..Dingles and Berry's my Friend.
edit on 27-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
There is a video at CTH from a nurse practictioner reporting for a friend who is on assignment at a NY city hospital. it is interesting to me and confirms some of what I suspected but much is new.

There is always an "ole boys network'' within the medical community where you can't question and appears to be what is going on there.

She speaks also of the Dr who mentioned that the ventilator was being used incorrectly and needed less PEEP and higher oxygen. His vid was scrubbed and he was fired for going against the established protocol.

From a nurse standpoint, it is horrifying and disgusting.

Thank-You for sharing this post LL, this has been weighing heavy on my mind and it's just so hard to express how horrible it is to try and advocate for a sick Loved one, when faced with " experts " that absolutely refuse to seriously engage in any kind of discussion of alternative medicine. I think I told you guys that Matt's " Cancer Doc " outright told us that he would lose is medical license if he prescribed " un-tested " alternatives. As Smart as he was, he wanted to Live so much, that he gambled on Trusting his Doctor and I guess at least it was his call to the end.

With My Sister Tara, it was a whole other story, she would have absolutely FOUGHT against what happened to her, had she been able to....I know I have to forgive him, but my brother in law was to willing to accept and trust TERRIBLE medical advice and it haunts me everyday how I could have saved her if I had been able to make her medical decisions. But to him and probably reinforced from my sister over the years, I was the wacko that wouldn't get flu-shots for our Dad and I.

Sorry, this whole subject is so very painful, when they stopped letting visitors in the hospital when my Dad got influenza at the beginning of this whole ' Kung Flu ' Panic-demic, it was beyond obscene, if anyone needed an advocate on site, it was a confused old man. His doctor even tried to get the hospital administration to make an exception, because he was so upset and wasn't eating, he's a picky eater, you can't just throw a tray of mostly yucky food at him and expect him to negotiate how to even figure out how to move the tray table so he could even eat it in bed. Thankfully mostly VERY KIND nurses were willing to help him to talk to me , help him eat. Every night I would call the night nurse to help him find a movie, bring a warm blanket and bring him a snack he liked. They actually wanted to send him to a re-hab nursing facility for a week before he came home, I said No, and he's now back to his old self, walking every morning, still singing and playing his guitar.

In the same way " what about the children " has been used to manipulate us, it's now become about " Protecting the old and vulnerable " meanwhile how many are now alone and suffering ? Oh, sorry Grandma, can't come help you because I might kill you with a " virus " ... ! " If you need a bath, fresh clothes and bedding, a hot meal or just a hug and some company, it will have to wait, it's for your own good ! " Maybe my views are jaded, but this is ALL BAD for the old folks, perhaps even a license to kill.

Here's a pic of Pop's just a few years ago, lol, he did forget the words to the song he was singing ( Since I fell for you ) I was friggin a nervous wreck he was gonna collapse, the band had his back....Holy Moly...

edit on 27-4-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

One child policy puts a lot of pressure on a single child.
Aborted females in China have created an gender imbalance.

It's a two-child policy now, but now China imports brides from places like North Korea, because there aren't enough females to partner with the males because of the earlier, more strict rules. Which is also basically trafficking. North Korea gets rid of mouths to feed, China gets it's brides.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It takes A lot to give me goosebumps, and a tingle behind the eye.. having become accustomed to these scenarios.

That depiction hit at my core...God Bless ML... Faith over Fear!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I know a guy who had a bran tumor and surgery saved him from his condition.

Does this mean someone should attempt brain surgery on themselves at home?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: brewtiger

This "Great Awakening" is supposed to be based on "open mind critical thinking" without MSM influence.

Yet..every 3rd post links to a MSM outlet.

Almost 4,000 Q drops and no one even mentions them anymore. I guess we've deciphered each one in every capacity and, it's time to move along. Kudos to our newest distractor's, You've won this round.

This is not aimed at you BT!

I just happen to reply the last post..which was you

Good evening/morning, folks.

First of all, thanks to those who expressed kind words. Much appreciated. Troy, that was indeed a cool song.
It sounded almost engineered in a way. Like you said, to take someone somewhere else. Lol. Lance, thanks for the fishing suggestion. Unfortunately I won't be able to detour through Southern Idaho, although Idaho is where I'm laying my head at the moment. Maybe next time I'm through though. I have a feeling I will be coming through again in the not too distant future.

In regards to the above quoted text, I have noticed long ago now that this happens with the drops... Q makes a drop and then it just sits there in limbo for awhile. People like Sufi do their thing with jt, people give on-the-surface interpretations of what they may mean, and then its sorta back to the grind stone. Which is mostly aggregating news pieces for "NEWS UNLOCKS MAPS" purposes.

Sabre, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious as to why you have been trying to dictate the flow of these threads lately. Would you mind telling us why?

The way I see all of this at this point, is that everything has been calculated for and forecast. IMO, for the most part, the thread is flowing precisely as it should. Occasionally we get a nudge from someone here and there, but that actually reinforces the idea that otherwise this thread is doing its job -- like it or not. If it weren't doing its job, the thread series would simply disappear, and 25+ threads into the saga, that hasn't happened.

In regards to Warrior's posts...

For what it's worth, I believe that 0311 has proven himself to be "plugged in." Anon's mileage may vary, but again I would make the same argument I made above. The thread is flowing as it should. And 0311 is a part of this thing whether you believe he is legitimate or not. There have been others who have tried to fake the funk over these last few years, and one by one they have fallen away. Take from that what you will.

I have had some odd synchronicities happen lately, btw. One of which is just unavoidable. I can't quite share it yet, because doing so would make it too easy for a somewhat clever person to identify me (not that I care too much, mind you, but I don't think it's appropriate to make it easy).

It's getting to the point where I am next to certain we live in "The Matrix."

and thanks again for the kind words, y'all. Looking forward to tomorrow's drive. Will be back through another really pretty stretch of highway. I-84 between Ogden, Utah and the junction of I-80. The other day when I drove through I got to watch a few fast movers making their approach to land wherever the hell it was they were going. And may have even saw my friendly NSA agent on the highway. Lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Blessings all, am way back catching up, 137 or 1/137 or 11.37 time stamp is wowish imo, as numbers go imo1137 is in top 3 great number misteries. pondering for me is seven points of cube and 13 boundaries, exact middle of seven = 4 and middle for 13 is seven, this 137 soup has reveals, my big toe being the eQuation to a balanced Earth.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Now Deleted Tweets...

Warning???

Follow up Tweet

The other day during a presser the unreported DJT comment was "...some of you were listening in on the call, you shouldn't but you were..." and he motioned to the press folks.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Special Approval
P729173009391_Z
[SETUP EX 1]
thehill.com...📁
[LL]>paper trail>special entry
[Natalia Veselnitskaya]>Manafort
FISA warrant issued / approved>Manafort
Mueller>>Manafort
FISA warrant issued / approved>Papadopoulos
Mueller>>Papadopoulos
FISA warrant issued / approved>Page
Mueller>>Page
FISA warrant issued / approved>FLYNN
Mueller>>FLYNN
YOU MUST TARGET, REMOVE, AND SILENCE ALL THOSE ILLEGALLY TARGETED FOR FISA SURV + UK ASSIST.
UK ASSIST + FISA SURV INCLUDED ALL UPSTREAM COLLECTION + TANGENT CONTACTS [UMBRELLA SURV].
FOREIGN TARGET DESIGNATOR(S) CREATE LEAPFROG (HOPS) TO ISOLATED 'REAL' TARGET(S) NON F_COMMS.
[SEC 702]
www.nsa.gov...📁
Ex:
P talks to X
X talks to Y
Y talks to Z
P, X, Y, Z = BULK DATA COLLECTION [UMBRELLA]
UK ASSIST ALLOWS FOR NORMAL FISA LAW DECONSTRUCT.
DECONSTRUCT INCLUDES D2_SPY INSERT.
DECONSTRUCT INCLUDES NON_FISA_WARRANT_SPEC_OPS
WARRANT_SPEC_OPS CLASSIFIED PUBLIC
Q

Started thinking about this and doing research into Veselnitskaya and why Russia targeted Trump's campaign at all...and why she escaped without facing any charges.

If you want to know how stupid or corrupt these so called journalists actually are, read this:

"Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer at the centre of the infamous Trump Tower meeting arranged under the auspices of sharing dirt about Hillary Clinton, escaped the Mueller probe without facing any charges.

But she did get ensnared in a totally unrelated federal money laundering case in New York."

www.businessinsider.com...

Totally unrelated...except for the fact that Baker Hostetler was the law firm that was representing Preverzon Holdings in said federal money laundering case (until they got banned for a massive conflict of interest)...and it was Baker Hostetler that paid Fusion GPS to write two dossiers, including the Steele dossier...and Veselnitskaya was the client for Baker Hostetler in both.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

This is the level of contempt that the media has for the public.

On a side note - the whole deal with Preverzon Holdings and money laundering had to do with the Russian government stealing all of Bill Browder's companies in Russia and led to the creation of the Magnitsky Act, named after the Russian lawyer who uncovered the plot but subsequently died in Russian prison.

Along with the CLOUD Act, Australia is also debating on the need for their own Magnitsky Act:

"The Australian government said it will push ahead with an inquiry into the laws governing human rights abuses despite the spread of COVID-19.

An inquiry into whether Australia should adopt Magnitsky-style laws to impose sanctions on individuals who commit human rights abuses will hold its first public hearing this week via teleconference, amid concerns around social distancing rules."

www.lawyersweekly.com.au...

"The legislation would allow the government to name people linked to breaches of international law or corruption, and see them banned from travelling to or investing in Australia.

The United States, the United Kingdom and Canada have used the measures to respond to Russian aggression."

www.theaustralian.com.au...

Here's an interesting interview:

www.abc.net.au...

But it's not just Australia. It's also the UK, which has a watered down version of Magnitsky but is looking to increase its scope:

"Britain will introduce laws after it leaves the European Union to freeze assets of those deemed responsible for human rights abuses, foreign minister Dominic Raab said on Sunday."

www.reuters.com...

Europe:

“We have agreed to launch the preparatory work for a global sanctions regime to address serious human rights violations, which will be the European Union equivalent of the so-called Magnitsky Act of the United States,” the EU’s new chief diplomat Josep Borrell told reporters in Brussels.

www.euractiv.com...

You might think 'But hang on, didn't the Obama Administration sign the Magnitsky Act into law? Well, yeah, but only because they got something in return:

""The administration, starting with Hillary Clinton and then John Kerry, did everything they could do to stop the Magnitsky act," Browder said in an interview.

In early 2012, the Magnitsky Act got a surprising boost. The administration wanted to win congressional support for repealing the Jackson-Vanik Amendment, a Soviet-era law that denied Russia normal trade relations with the U.S. If the 1974 law remained on the books, U.S. companies who wanted to sell goods to Russia would face higher tariffs, putting them at a disadvantage to other international companies. Powerful lawmakers signaled they’d only support the repeal if the Magnitsky Act was signed into law. The two provisions were lumped together and approved by the House and the Senate in December 2012. Obama signed them into law almost immediately."

foreignpolicy.com...

Do we really think it's a coincidence that COVID-19 was released at the very same point in time that the UK, Australia and Europe were debating their own versions of the Magnitsky Act - an act designed to place sanctions on corrupt individuals that participate in human rights violations like human trafficking?

"You take the red pill...you stay in Wonderland...and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."
edit on 27-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2020 by OsirianObsidian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
I had been taking zinc picolinate 25mg. Would I correct in changing that to Zinc orotate 10mg p/day while in good health?

Yes. The upper limit for long term use is 40 mg/day, and the typical diet has 12 mg/day. Around 10 mg/day of zinc will help prevent the flu and leaves a large margin of safety.

One last question, if I may: I have an 8y/old - any ideas about the dosage for him?

The average 8 year old weighs 57 pounds, the average 40 year old weighs about 165 pounds, and metabolism increases as the 2/3 power of weight. An eight year old will need a dose (57 / 165) ^ (2/3) = 0.49 ~ 0.5 times the adult dose, half as much. So he needs 10 mg/day / 2 = 5 mg/day of zinc from zinc orotate.

For flu prevention, besides zinc, it's also good to have Vitamin D, with Vitamin K2 to avoid arterial calcification, and other elements like selenium, and iodine. You can get all that and more with the Naturelo One Daily multivitamin which has organic magnesium, a lot of Vitamin K2, and costs about 10 $/month.

Once you have Vitamin K2, then you can safely take 2,000 IU/day of Vitamin D in summer and 6,000 IU/day in winter. If you take a multivitamin with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, the additional dose is 1,000 IU/day in summer and 5,000 IU/day in winter. That additional dose of Vitamin D in liquid form is about 1 $/month.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Q Drop 2681:

UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to Light.

This is where we are at right now.

UK/AUS signing the CLOUD Act = Revelations of in country spy campaign against Trump (change in narrative - UK/AUS were helping Democrats, now helping POTUS)

Democrat sky is falling push to scare public (COVID-19) - got it in one, Q

Public awakening - people starting to question what is actually going on with these rubbery figures and shutting down the economy

Democrats try to gain access in grand jury redacted information related to the Mueller Report in order to do what happened to the last time someone got information about key witnesses and push them out of a window (true story), so they can at least control some of the fallout from their lies

Support for border security (i.e. the wall) goes through the roof and it is no longer a discussion due to the awareness of exactly what the Democrats have been up to

As for Red/Green Castle...Red Castle is the name of my home computer network. Because I'm a fan of Die Hard. Then I stumble across this:

The password "Akagi" (Red Castle in English) is the name of one of the Japanese aircraft carriers which carried out the strike on Pearl Harbor.

Got me thinking about Pearl Harbor and traitors:

"“The Fall of Singapore: The Great Betrayal,” a BBC documentary now airing in Britain, reveals that not only did British officials provide the Japanese with all the technology and know-how they used to attack Pearl Harbor, but that for 20 years, a distinguished British peer fed them so much crucial military information that, without his actions, the attack might never have happened.

In 1919, William Forbes-Sempill, a high-level wing commander whose father had been an aide to King George V, led a mission to Japan — then a British ally — to help them develop an air base.

But when Japan developed their own aircraft carrier several years later, Britain, at the urging of the United States, broke the alliance. Sempill took a job advising other foreign governments on aircraft sales, but also secretly continued assisting Japan.

Sempill gave them designs of the latest aero engines, bombs and all kinds of paraphernalia that go with aircraft carriers,” says Richard Aldrich, the University of Warwick professor who discovered the formerly classified British files implicating Sempill. “But most importantly, he coaxed them down the route of naval airpower.

nypost.com...

Sounds like certain people in the DNC and the Chinese, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

A debrief for someone of the real truth of future and the past would take days ?, Boris had his and now Kim ?.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If Barr and Durham don't get something done soon, there will be "citizen's arrests".

If we do that we better not do vigilante justice like in the old west. DO NOT string them up. Let them go to trial even it it is not the Court system that is failing us now, we can convene our own Grand Jury and formulate a way to proceed withing the Laws. We have to be above their methods or we are just like them.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

New Revelation (for most): The theory that General Flynn plead guilty to lying, was because the FBI/Prosecutors threatened to frame his son, if he didn't, IS TRUE.

The “side deal,” according to National Review, was made with Flynn’s former defense team “to not prosecute Flynn’s son—despite threatening to Flynn that he would do so–in order to get Flynn to plead guilty.”

Source: www.lawenforcementtoday.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: BlissSeeker

In criminal investigation, one classic technique is when you draw a suspect into an interview at the station, you prepare fake props which indicate a high level of knowledge about their activities and imply certain evidence. You can make up thick fake case file the size of a phonebook and plop it on the desk in front of them. Another effective method is to simply write the names of their known associates on a blackboard and march them past it.

Effectively you are trolling the suspect into spilling their guts.

That's what this reminds me of, planted "evidence". Now, who is trolling whom? Objectively, I think the people looking for evidence of "kids being rescued" are being trolled with the white/black board technique.

FF , at this point I DO believe the kids rescued in GA and AL last year from Pedophile rings that Warrior told us to watch the news to see it come true, is your clue they ARE RESCUING kids. I can't say from tunnels but I can say from Pedo rings, they HAVE rescued children in sex trafficking. As far as out of NYC onto the COMFORT in NY harbor, IDK? But above ground they are busting heads on Pedo rings.
edit on 27-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure of "17" significance however was reported to be 27 full oil tankers off southern California coast back on 24th.

"Two if by sea"

???

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I am concerned about Trump's health.

A spelling mistake is one thing, but confusing a Nobel prize with a Pulitzer prize takes a lapse in thought.

Between the last 3 years of bearing the weight of presidency, the constant attacks such as Stormy Daniels fiasco, the Russia investigation, the Ukraine impeachment, and among other things such as the American media and public defecating on everything he says or does. It all has to have a very negative impact on Trump mentally.

Despite all that, everything seemed to be going well with the economy. He was getting things done regardless of the attacks. However, just when he thought the hardest part of it was behind him the most dark, evil, soulless, Godless, pathetic wastes of infinite space decided to release a biological weapon to further their psychotic agenda.

Killing thousands of people, destroying millions of lives, destroying everything Trump has done, and then using their media empire to push fear in the minds of all the world, and force them to hide in their homes, and blame Trump for every little problem that the government as a whole before him failed to prepare for. Not to mention the most pro-life president in recent history is being blamed for thousands of deaths caused by a virus.

That can't be easy. Trump had it easy before he decided to run for President. Right now, I don't know anyone that would want to continue being president now, or ever be president in the future again. It seems like a suicide mission unless you bow down to the wannabe gods of dirt.

I just hope he, and all of you, know that you are not alone. There are millions that share your thoughts and concerns.

All the anxiety, worry, and fear of the future. Just let it go. Just know that in the end it all comes down to electrical signals sent to your brain, and your brain interprets those signals and reacts to them. Have you ever been happy, sad, or mad? Have you ever been at peace or in pain? I'm sure you have.

Well let me tell you - that's it. That is all the Universe has to offer you at lesser or greater degrees. Just some funny feelings caused by energy. It's actually not so scary when you think about it. At times its just a little tickle, a little pressure, a little sting, and sometimes nothing at all. Just know that you are that energy, and you can't be destroyed.

Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed. For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality. When the perishable puts on the imperishable, and the mortal puts on immortality, then shall come to pass the saying that is written:

"Death is swallowed up in victory."
"O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

On a day not far
from the closest star,
a bright light will shine
and burn up the swine.
Every single shade
of darkness will fade.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done.
edit on 27-4-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I know a guy who had a bran tumor and surgery saved him from his condition.

Does this mean someone should attempt brain surgery on themselves at home?

I can start the list of who should try...

AS
NP
JN
CS

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join