It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Devin Nunes says that Sergei Millian was probably framed and wants to talk with him, starting at 29:30.

Right after the broadcast, Sergei on Twitter thanked Nunes.

twitter.com...

@SergeiMillian thread

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There's a few POTUS tweets with TYPOS today... working on their decodes now!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is President Trump without the hype. He knows what's coming. "Better be fast!" in T-15227 was definitely a "heads-up" warning!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This timeline is insanely synchronistic!!!!!

I originate from a small shire town in the country in the UK, population under 5,000. My mother and brothers live and have a business there. This comes close to doxxing but the story is so wild that it has to be told...

I caught up with my brothers by video chat yesterday and one said he had just been questioned by the police to ask if he'd seen anything suspicious about a property near their business.

My interest was aroused!

On Thursday 23rd police raided the property at the same time as 4 brothels in Westminster (where UK parliament is).

It turns out the village property, which I thought was just residential, was a "boutique hotel" being used to launder profits from the Westminster brothels, which were part of a CHINESE SEX TRAFFICKING operation!

According to my brother, the raid in their town seized £1 million pounds in cash, a Rolls Royce car and a Picasso painting!

Apart from the obvious surprise at this laundering being on my mother and brothers' doorstep, in a sleepy countryside town, I note the following:

a) A chinese sex trafficking business was taking place next to the heart of UK government,

b) This strikes me as the UK equivalent of China having US governors in their pockets,

c) The timing suggests that White hats are now back in control in the UK or they wouldn't have made the raids,

d) Interesting also to note that the UK PM, Boris Johnson, returns to work tomorrow, Monday 27th. I've already suggested that he has deliberately kept out of the way, for 2 weeks, whilst some trap operations have been happening.

Happen to the best off place

hi-in.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
RCH197 (C5) out of Ramstein just went by my house on its approach to DMAFB (Tucson).

That’s a long flight.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Insane '90s Club Scene

During the 1990s, photographer Steve Eichner documented the rowdy, over-the-top debauchery that was New York City's club scene and nightlife. He had unique access to the era's most exciting parties as the house photographer for Peter Gatien, the man considered to be the "king of New York clubs" and owner of the notorious Limelight, Club USA, Palladium, and Tunnel.

Imagine what it is today... secret tunnels, secret sex/slave clubs and hidden fight club parties.

Worldwide human trafficking operations & rescues...
ourrescue.org... | twitter.com...

Tim Ballard, Former CIA, former DHS: Special Agent/Undercover Operator and the founder of Operation Underground Railroad - @OURRescue.

Interestingly, he is a grad of Brigham Young University and Monterey Institute of International Studies and has 9 kids. During his years at DHS he worked on the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force and worked as an undercover agent for the US Child Sex Tourism Jump Team.
source

He also briefed Pres Trump and Ivanka last year:
WhiteHouse news

President Donald Trump invited the founder of an organization that rescues adolescent trafficking victims to speak in support of a wall along the southern U.S. border.
twit video w/Trump & Ballard

In 2019 Ballard was appoint ed to the White House Public-Private Partnership Advisory Council to End Human Trafficking.

He's featured in a few docu's (The Sound of Freedom; not yet released) and many youtube videos. I'm sure Warrior knows this guy or at least aware of him.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ukraine busts ‘human trafficking ring’ that sold BABIES to Chinese ‘single men of certain orientation’

Ukrainian police have raided a private reproductive clinic that has been allegedly “selling babies” to China. While the suspects are accused of “human trafficking,” surrogate motherhood is a legal gray area in Ukraine.

The scandalous case was brought to light by the country’s interior ministry late on Saturday. The police broke up a “human-trafficking” ring that was centered at a private reproductive clinic in Kiev. Further details on the case were shared by the Deputy Interior Minister Anton Gerashenko on his Facebook page.

The ring involved the head of the clinic, her son, as well as two other Ukrainian and three Chinese nationals. They were charged with human trafficking that may lead to 12 years in prison with property confiscation.

Troubling.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I gave you a star.

But..... A little hesitant about your link.

Have you found this info any where else?

Off to look for myself.

edit on 26-4-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

I see something on reddit. but nothing else.
edit on 26-4-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This is the global pandemic everyone should be focusing on. I'm glad this was shut down but I'm certain it's a drop in the bucket on other groups profiting from this same trade. IMHO 12 years is far to forgiving.

These people are sick.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Done in 30 two ways.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-you. You don't remind me of someone who would live in a citizen-compliant state like California. But I'm sure there are things there that are more important to you than getting along with your neighbors.

The neighbors are a huge problem, reminding me everyday that I drew the short straw.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There is a video at CTH from a nurse practictioner reporting for a friend who is on assignment at a NY city hospital. it is interesting to me and confirms some of what I suspected but much is new.

There is always an "ole boys network'' within the medical community where you can't question and appears to be what is going on there.

She speaks also of the Dr who mentioned that the ventilator was being used incorrectly and needed less PEEP and higher oxygen. His vid was scrubbed and he was fired for going against the established protocol.

From a nurse standpoint, it is horrifying and disgusting.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And the lack of wearing a mask, also a way of identifying the rebellious.

I wore one in a Walmart one time to prepare what/how people would look at me. I do not wear one otherwise, but I keep a bandana with me just in case I come across a store where it is required.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's the church in Q's post #3988 if it hasn't already been mentioned.
en.wikipedia.org...

QMap has added additional info in the Research Summary.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow, that is something. Great find!
Can't wait to see Flynn exonerated, redemption will be his.
I hope he rejoins the administration, that would be awesome.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Done in 30 two ways.

edit on 26-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
POTUS first TYPO tweet today:
Original at 11:11:30 (a MIRROR)

.@CardinalDolan Thank you for a great call yesterday with Catholic Leaders, and a great Service today from @stpatrickscath!

Corrected at 12:42:04

.@CardinalDolan Thank you for a great call yesterday with Catholic Leaders, and a great Service today from @StPatsNYC!

1) TYPO:
@stpatrickscath becomes @StPatsNYC giving a difference of:

rick cath NYC

Anagrams: Chancy Trick, Catch NY Rick, Cranky Chit C, HC Cry antik, HC tiny crack?

2) Delta between original and correction = 01:30:34
Q130 AF1 Hong Kong photo: calm seas and 2 layers of cloud

Q3034 Sean Hannity and Sarah Carter Allude to Knowledge of "Things That Are about to Happen"

3) Other timestamp/delta deodes original/corrected:
original
Q19 Dem's Control Black Pop
Q448 Haiti, Red Cross & AIDS: News unlocks map
Q1111 Amazing coincidence. + Military start / wall. You have more than you know. Reason we are here MORE.
Q1130 Snowden Drops Lifelog Project (Facebook Precursor) on 8Chan
Q1611 Peter Strzok Hiding Behind Classified Info Excuse
Q2311 Solid Confirmation Q and POTUS On Same Team (Q Proof)
Q2811 Survival of the FITTEST; Video of US Military Power 2018
corrected
Q42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT
Q1242 Do you believe? The world is awakening.
Q1742 Peter's Strzok's Wife, Melissa Hodgman, to Lead SEC Investigation into Facebook Selloff
Q2442 History is being made. You are the saviors of mankind. Nothing will stop what is coming. Nothing.
Q2942 Full-scale attack. March Madness. Prepare.
Q3038 The Power of Free Thought: >Decide for yourself (be free) Those who attack you. Those who mock you. Those who cull you. Those who control you. Those who label you. Do they represent you? Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
original:
Q61 Social Media Blackouts: Expect outages periodically
Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
Corrected
Q138 Rothschild banks #4 of 4 inc FED and IRS
Q91 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen.

edit on 26-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
@DeAngelisCorey

About 50 million children were in government schools before the shutdown.

Even if only 2% of those families decide to continue homeschooling

That would still be 1,000,000 fewer kids in government schools.

This is why the enemies of homeschooling are freaking out.

twitter.com...

Harvard being the #1 enemy.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Given the other info you distilled out of that, one might think that the "HC Cry antik, HC tiny crack" could be a better fit.

Hillary Clinton crying about getting caught in her antics (HC Cry antik), or even Hillary Clinton starting to show little cracks in her antics (HC tiny crack)

Both of those would sound the greater fall of this political ... no, societal corruption we've seen happen over the last few decades.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Ukraine busts ‘human trafficking ring’ that sold BABIES to Chinese ‘single men of certain orientation’

Ukrainian police have raided a private reproductive clinic that has been allegedly “selling babies” to China. While the suspects are accused of “human trafficking,” surrogate motherhood is a legal gray area in Ukraine.

The scandalous case was brought to light by the country’s interior ministry late on Saturday. The police broke up a “human-trafficking” ring that was centered at a private reproductive clinic in Kiev. Further details on the case were shared by the Deputy Interior Minister Anton Gerashenko on his Facebook page.

The ring involved the head of the clinic, her son, as well as two other Ukrainian and three Chinese nationals. They were charged with human trafficking that may lead to 12 years in prison with property confiscation.

Troubling.

I’m way behind and trying to catch up (I read the latest posts first).

Not sure if this has been posted. Maybe it will open some eyes.

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel)

FREEDOM

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 4 26 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Amanda Renteria Digg
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
18 Jun 2018 - 6:25:13 PM

Autists catch the exchange re: POTUS private calls w/ Kim (new number) via iPhone?
How did that particular Senator know that kind of highly classified intel?
Q

Amanda Andrea Renteria (born November 15, 1974) is an American political aide who has worked as the National Political Director for Hillary Clinton during her 2016 presidential run, chief of operations for California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, and chief of staff and legislative advisor to United States Senators Dianne Feinstein and Debbie Stabenow. A member of the Democratic Party, Renteria is the first Latina Chief of Staff in the history of the United States Senate. She was the Democratic nominee for the United States House of Representatives from California's 21st congressional district in 2014, but lost to incumbent Republican David Valadao. In February 2018, she announced her candidacy for Governor of California.

Her Website -- with Pics

Good ole Harvard Gal..

March 28th has had some very historic happenings over the years!.

Conference meeting
Meeting of Interest
2018 North Korea's Kim Jong-un meets Chinese leader Xi Jinping in Beijing, China, his first trip outside of North Korea since coming to power in 2011

I encourage everyone to look at this date in History. 3-28

March 28th

Final Stage in North Korea
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
28 Mar 2018 - 12:32:40 AM
What does the house cleaning represent?
We always knew.
Final stage.
What does NK represent?
Threat.
Safeguard.
Insurance.
POOF!
KIM TO CHINA REPRESENTS SOMETHING VITAL [KEY].
Many will be buried before exposed [them/self].
FF / DISTRACTIONS.
Q
qmap.pub...

My evolving theory is that Kim isn't dead nor sick, he's been captured by "China".

They are currently draining every bit of Clown info he has.

Side dig...

POOF!

edit on 26-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: added stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join