It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Thanks for the details OO!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
New Q.

edit on 26-4-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I know how you feel. I'm very skeptical too, or was until now idk.
But maybe we can find patterns on everything, in every sentence.

I did read that warrior was retired and that Q's earliers drops said that Hillary would be arrested some years ago.

But this is the only thread I read in ATS, and I'm here lurking everyday.

Because imho this is more about the awakening, to trust in our feelings, to search for the truth ourselves, and that's what I always believed. And even if it's just one or two random guys with too much time and brain saying what we want to hear it doesn't change how I feel about life, death, freedom and to be united as one...

And since I wrote all of that and I'm very shy I want to add that I respect a lot of you guys and do appreciate what you are doing. Much love to all...

edit on 26-4-2020 by Lapuka because: Sending love

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
That's exactly why Oregon is the place to be once the truth comes out. The cognitive dissonance will be off the charts...why wouldn't you want to have a front row seat to that?

Lol. If I didn't have obligations back home I would absolutely stick it out right here. I am currently sitting very deep in the Western Cascades. In the Mt. Hood National Forest. Not a bad place to be when the S hits the fan.

I gotta go back though, unfortunately. I have family and pets that are waiting on me to return. Luckily I have a good neighbor back home who has been taking care of the pets these last few days.

Leg 2 of six days worth of driving begins. Ugh.

Drop down from northern Idaho via Idaho SR 75 along the Salmon River through at least Ketchum. Deserted and beautiful. Bring your fishing pole.

Then from Idaho go thru Wyoming and S. Dakota those are easy miles i have traveled before it will take you into N Iowa.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
When Flynn is exonerated. The S will hit the F for the deep state IMHO.

It's going to be an interesting week my friends. Get your Q goggles on and enjoy the show.

Welcome back, General

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Delta of Q3988 from Q3987 is 08 04:08:45 (dd hh:mm:ss).

The picture has the same filename as Q3987... "_.jpg"

The picture has 2 lights in the church tower window and what looks like a RABBIT, though it could also be a cockatiel like near Epstein's temple.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

That's what I was saying on the previous page.. You cannot exonerate General Flynn without also indicting those who falsely indicted him.

Interesting ramifications at this link.
twitter.com...

Will indictments come before Flynn's exoneration, or after exoneration? How is it normally done?

edit on 4/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lapuka

Lurk less Lapuka! ... and welcome on stage!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

That's really interesting OO!

How is RH partially positive blood type notated? Feels like I need to find out - as I don't think I've ever had a blood transfusion.

There's a few, but the most important one is called DVI - Rhesus D Category VI (or Category 6). Interesting that it's a 6.

In numerology, 3 is the number of the divine. It represents harmony, of God's presence and of completeness.

9 is the number of ego. The number 9 in western numerology, namely the Pythagorus method, can represent death, destruction and endings.

6 is the balance between the two.

3,6,9 Tailgate Fine....

6 is also the Lovers card in the Tarot. Usually its Adam and Even in the Garden of Eden. The Devil card is similar in design and being that its the 15 card, 1+5 = 6, so they're related.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Donald Trump on FB:

Fox News just doesn’t get what’s happening! They are being fed Democrat talking points, and they play them without hesitation or research. They forgot that Fake News CNN & MSDNC wouldn’t let Fox News participate, even a little bit, in the poor ratings Democrat Debates. Even the Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats laughed at the Fox suggestion. No respect for the people running Fox News. But Fox keeps on plugging to try and become politically correct. They put RINO Paul Ryan on their Board. They hire “debate questions to Crooked Hillary” fraud Donna Brazile (and others who are even worse). Chris Wallace is nastier to Republicans than even Deface the Nation or Sleepy Eyes. The people who are watching Fox News, in record numbers (thank you President Trump), are angry. They want an alternative now. So do I!

Me: can we talk about how Rupert Murdoch was married to a Chinese spy? (Wendy Deng)

Follow the wives.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

That's exactly why Oregon is the place to be once the truth comes out. The cognitive dissonance will be off the charts...why wouldn't you want to have a front row seat to that?

Lol. If I didn't have obligations back home I would absolutely stick it out right here. I am currently sitting very deep in the Western Cascades. In the Mt. Hood National Forest. Not a bad place to be when the S hits the fan.

I gotta go back though, unfortunately. I have family and pets that are waiting on me to return. Luckily I have a good neighbor back home who has been taking care of the pets these last few days.

Leg 2 of six days worth of driving begins. Ugh.

Drop down from northern Idaho via Idaho SR 75 along the Salmon River through at least Ketchum. Deserted and beautiful. Bring your fishing pole.

Not exactly on the way from the PDX/Mt Hood area to Arkansas. Fishing in Idaho has yet to open for the season and most of Ketchum is shut down as it’s a hot spot. I lived in Ketchum off and on for over thirty years. It’s an overpriced liberal outpost in an otherwise normal state. There are much nicer places, just avoid Blaine County. IMHO

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Interesting perspective. More about shutting up the uppity?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
New Q.

Is that an Anubis statue in the window of the church?

Gee Tennessee, I wonder what that is all about?
- Chumley the Walrus -

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am looking forward to seeing how this news will be covered by the MSM.
Will we see the fear in their eyes?
What will George Stephanopolis and his ilk have to say about this?
Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper and Cuomo and co. at CNN, how will they all cover it?
Mika and Joe at MSNBC and all the rest.
Like it or not these people are today's "mockingbirds".

They'll surely try to spin it, won't they? Will it be followed with a pardon or two?
Trump has signaled this was imminent, his attitude has changed, at last it is here.
Maria Bartiroma has been in the know lately, her sources have been accurate.
The "mockingbirds" have cried wolf for too long. Nobody watches or listens any more. The tide has turned.
Let them say what they want, it doesn't matter any more the storm is coming and it won't matter.
Flynn is the catalyst, along with his "Digital Army", it begins....I'm so excited!

New Q.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The picture in Q3988 is 281x105:

Q281

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 6f5bab No.45557 📁
Dec 6 2017 21:00:45 (EST)
We represent YOU.
Never forget that.
We never will.
MAGA.

Q

Chan post number adds to 26 for today.
Timestamp also encodes 26th.

Q105

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148154941 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:54:47 (EST)
Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.

Q

Also, under "could be something, could be nothing":

Timestamp/Delta2Acronym decodes give:

PLE = plea?
HDHS = Head of Homeland Security?
edit on 26-4-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
3988 has the same file name (_.jpg) as 3887.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maria B. with that scoop. Nice!!

If true, it is huge. Also explains no pardon because the truth needed exposing.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

New Q.

Is that an Anubis statue in the window of the church?

Gee Tennessee, I wonder what that is all about?
- Chumley the Walrus -

For a long time The church has been infiltrated by wolf’s in sheep’s clothing. Recently, From Darby and his Rapture, Scofield and his commentary to Billy Graham who slipped in New Aged theology while entertaining both Mason and Catholic orders.

The Great Apostasy

Some modern scholars[7] believe that the Church in the early stages picked up pagan oral teachings from Palestinian and Hellenistic sources, which formed the basis of a secret oral tradition, which in the 4th century came to be called the disciplina arcani. Mainstream theologians believe it contained liturgical details and certain other pagan traditions which remain a part of some branches of mainstream Christianity (for example, the doctrine of transubstantiation is thought to have been a part of this by Catholic theologians).[8][9][10] Important esoteric influences on the church were the Christian theologians Clement of Alexandria and Origen, the main figures of the Catechetical School of Alexandria.[11]

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, noticed that too. Under something / something under.?

Events of April 18, 1775 (Pic source)

“Listen my children and you shall hear, of the midnight ride of Paul Revere…”

On that day, Boston was under British occupation by an army of 4,500 troops, under the direction of General Thomas Gage, the military governor of Massachusetts Bay Colony.
edit on 26-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join