It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bloomberg now De Blasio[AKA Warren Wilhelm Jr,], WTF is wrong with NYC?
We always hear how tough New Yorkers are, news flash, they're weak!
NYC is exactly what is wrong with our country, thanks NYC.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
De Blasio appoints wife head of coronavirus racial inequality task force

The mayor insisted that the First Lady deserved her place at the head of the new initiative because of the ideas she generated — defying critics and praising her work with her $250 million-a-year mental health plan.

NYC Mayor De Blasio's Wife Under Fire For Losing $850 Million

Wuhan cum Corona cum Covid racial inequality? Is this as important as Transgender Reproductive Justice? I think not...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Thanks, noted. I came across a 5.5 hour audiobook narration.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: samuelsson

So I’m not entitled to my opinion?

If you think I was being rude I’ll put it a different way.

Warrior311, I have looked at your posting history and find very contradictory facts you have stated including early on postings stating that you were retired and in a completely different vocation.

I find your Warrior posts to contain nothing of provable value. I am highly skeptical of your claims and when I’ve asked you for clarification you have been obfuscating and condescending but what troubles me the most with your posts is the way the lemmings believe you without question.

Do me a favor if you’re going to post here don’t do it in riddles.

To be fair, there is a huge missing part. Sometime back warrior asked myself and others to post/keep track of arrests. The idea was to connect those to his drops, Q drops and so on. The problem was the posting of the arrests etc. was no longer allowed. So a huge piece went missing - not his fault.

In the interim, that pattern was somewhat replaced by the various maps that Cavv and others put together showing a lot of connections. He's been straight up honest, but cannot telegraph, as such Rel connects have shown future proves past on both his drops and connects to Q and Q+.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Brit-Tex

One more for the UK meet up party when this all done nd dusted then Brit-Tex!

That's 3 of us within hour and half travel.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought I read every post on this thread I guess I must’ve missed that.

On a sidenote I would like all of my personal posts to hear by and henceforth be referred to as drops. Thank you
edit on 26-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Just adding for those that may have forgotten or not know which is Rel's spreadsheets he posts here have all of Warrior's posts in chronological order.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For every post he’s made on other threads as well?

Are my drops in there as well?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, for every Q thread since he started posting.

No, not your posts.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks, noted. I came across a 5.5 hour audiobook narration.

www.youtube.com...

Some gems:

"Waste no more time discussing what a good man should be. Be one."

"Your mind will become like its habitual thoughts, for the soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts. Soak it in trains of thought as, for example: Where a life is possible at all, a right life is possible."

"You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you cannot control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone."

"Today, I got out of trouble, or, rather, I got trouble out of me. The trouble was not outside, but inside, and depended on my point of view."

"The good man isn't looking around for cheaters. He dashes straight for the finish line and leans into the tape."

"'Our assumptions determine everything.' The problem with these words, attributed to Monimus the Cynic is plain enough, but if we consider them in the context of larger truths, they reveal an important insight."

And my personal favorite:

"If it is good to say or do something, then it is even better to be criticised for having said or done it."

The last one is all about remaining true to your beliefs even in the face of public criticism. It's one of the reasons why I will always have time for Trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

But not “every” thread on ATS? You do know he posted on other threads before this one right?

Why aren’t my drops on that sheet?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That's really interesting OO!

How is RH partially positive blood type notated? Feels like I need to find out - as I don't think I've ever had a blood transfusion.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Why wait meet-up at quiet hilltop chairs, flasks of Tea and 6' distancing

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

That's really interesting OO!

How is RH partially positive blood type notated? Feels like I need to find out - as I don't think I've ever had a blood transfusion.

There's a few, but the most important one is called DVI - Rhesus D Category VI (or Category 6). Interesting that it's a 6.

In numerology, 3 is the number of the divine. It represents harmony, of God's presence and of completeness.

9 is the number of ego. The number 9 in western numerology, namely the Pythagorus method, can represent death, destruction and endings.

6 is the balance between the two.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Gen. Flynn to be completely exonerated this week? Something finally happening?
edit on 4/26/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Why aren't yours on the spreadsheet? Because I only stored posts of those who had been shown to have fore-warned of events/news/understandings multiple times... and seemed to show some consistency/connection with Q.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

... because we haven't earnt a party yet!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I thought I read every post on this thread I guess I must’ve missed that.

On a sidenote I would like all of my personal posts to hear by and henceforth be referred to as drops. Thank you

Msg 4 u bud.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Gen. Flynn to be completely exonerated this week? Something finally happening?

That is indeed the good report we're getting!

twitter.com...

For him to be exonerated, some type of wrong was done...and that will have to be revealed to the public at the same time as the exoneration.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am on the Fence. Leaning with you PSMM on him being a Black hatter. Looks like he has a chance to go either way.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: pavil

I’m definitely in the “Wray = Black Hat” crowd until I’m convinced otherwise.

edit on 26-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join