It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

JFK jr also started George Magazine which ousted Bill Gates as an Eugenic supporter back in the 1990's. Funny how he was the second "Q" in a way (the first "Q" being a very public figure that wrote books and spoke at public forums). Who's the current and third "Q"? Are we sure it isn't still the second "Q"?

Whatever, what matters here is that this was brought up before and it didn't carry on very far. Nobody looked into what JFK jr was talking about, nor did any media conduct any kind of follow up on it (one has to wonder if JFK jr would say the same thing about the Propaganda Industrial Complex aka the media). Anyways, what was it the "Bleeding-Eye" Joe did back in 1990's that upset JFK jr enough to do that?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Thank you. Also does this tweet from Catherine Herridge indicate that General Flynn will not be exonerated this week?

twitter.com...

The dates in question on the docket are hard deadlines. Meaning -no later than this date-. So it very well could still happen this week depending on how fast or slow the feds move.

Excellent! After all this time, Even if we have to wait another week it's not a big deal. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Wow. I will call President Trump not releasing certain JFK files last year. Maybe holding them until the proper time.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That's talking about Flynn's request to the Department of Justice to have Exhibit 3 made public. It will be up to the DoJ whether or not it should be released.

Hopefully its what the press conference is about.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

A very telling set of files was released with the first batch of JFK files. It discussed Hillary Clinton getting a warning about a possible abduction attempt of Chelsea Clinton. The information came from "A friend", but a friend from China? And why was it mixed in with the JFK documents? It was very weird, and it should still be in that massive dump that took place.

These are all PDFs;

You figure it out document 1

You figure it out document #2

Bonus documents of questionable interest #1 (check out the B-1 name used on DGI work)

Just to make it easier to find the files.
edit on 27-4-2020 by Guyfriday because: Maybe I CAN see through time ... nope, nope I can't

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nobel or Noble???

@ghostofdanielparker

Trascript

Nobel from the peed

As of December 31, 2018, the company had 1,929 million barrels of oil equivalent (1.180×1010 GJ) of proved reserves, of which 52% was in the United States, 43% was in Israel, and 5% was in Equatorial Guinea. Of the company's total proved reserves as of December 31, 2018, 62% was natural gas, 14% was natural gas liquids, and 24% was petroleum.[1] In the United States, the company's primary holdings are in the Wattenberg Gas Field / Denver Basin in Colorado, the Delaware Basin, and the Eagle Ford Group.[1]

DJT tweet: Ecuator or Equator the other day.

edit on 27-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Epstein .. chain of evidence

Questions ? Read some past threads
We Go All

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Exclusive: Inside The Military's Top Secret Plans If Coronavirus Cripples the Government

The three most compartmented contingencies – Octagon, Freejack, and Zodiac – call upon various military units in Washington DC, North Carolina and eastern Maryland to defend government operations if there is a total breakdown. The seventh plan – codenamed Granite Shadow – lays out the playbook for extraordinary domestic missions that involve weapons of mass destruction. (I disclosed the existence of this plan in 2005, and its associated "national mission force"--a force that is on alert at all times, even in peacetime, to respond to a terrorist attack or threat with the nuclear weapon.)

Octagon peaked my curiousity for various reasons.
Ft Belvoir Octagon facility:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

COG = Zodiac, Octagon, JEEP, Freejack > COOP (Continuity of Operations Plan)

JTF-NCR Keystone Course [PDF]

Screencap from pdf:

keystone.ndu.edu...

Guardian of the Nation's Capital

Not sure on the validity of this page 👇 but Check it out.

Continuity of Government - 2020

Assuming this is all legit, the planned COG Ops/events were cancelled for 2020.

National Level Exercise (NLE 20: Binary Blackout) - CANCELED

The remainder of the NLE 2020 including Binary Blackout and Eagle Horizon has been canceled.

The 2020 National Level Exercise (Binary Blackout) would have been cybersecurity-focused and involved widespread cyberattacks leading to major impacts on critical infrastructure. The focus was to be in FEMA Region 1 (CT, ME, M.A., VT, RI, NH) and FEMA Region 9 (CA, NV, AZ). Federal Department and Agencies would also have been involved in the exercise. The full-scale exercise would have been held in May 2020.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

This is incredible. US senator Dianne Feinstein is demanding that taxpayer dollars be sent to Iran!

goldenstatetimes.com...

Is she in bed with Iran in addition to China?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It takes A lot to give me goosebumps, and a tingle behind the eye.. having become accustomed to these scenarios.

That depiction hit at my core...God Bless ML... Faith over Fear!

Awww Sab, I feel you brother.
You've been kind enough to reach out to me personally in IM's and I know you've experienced profound loss in your Family , as I suspect many here have too. lol, not everyone wears their heart on their shelve and I respect your Masculine, Protective Energy that holds a lot of feelings inside and stays strong. We're lucky to have our Alpha males on our side.

After everything we've learned, it's hard to not be a little more cautious about the people we interact with and their motives. Having said that I Love, Love all the new people posting lately, Lurker's saying Hello and when " skeptical " ATS members chime in....LOL....from my perspective , like it or not, I see ATS as " Q "..... Lot's of Great information being shared, members doing video's sharing research, first hand experiences, summarizing subject matter into well thought out sound bites we can at least consider and look into further if it resonates.

Our own cwm does a great job with prolific threads giving more direct attention to subjects it's difficult to discuss in depth in this thread. It's impossible to give credit where credit's due to sooo many people who have contributed to " The Great Awakening " but for sure the Whole ATS Community, our Mods and the Owner's deserve to be acknowledged.

Ok, ok, will Quit being so sappy, except for a Quick shout out to our Friend PFS, try to enjoy your road trip home, lol, cheap gas, less traffic, maybe a spiritual journey ? Matt and I went through a very similiar thing in 2009, financial losses, having to live apart for Family ( including the furry ones ) and work obligations, long distance relationship, overall doubt of our priorities as a team.....but if it's meant to be, your lady and you will find your way back to one another.

Oh, oh....lol....one more thing, Happy belated Birthday SG !

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Her bed must be like the one that Hugh Hefner had made since she seems to be in bed with every anti-American country.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Calling Doctor fine... doctor Fein.... .. Ref for the slow

Senator Feinstein

I have been paying attention ..... Have you ?

Love all of You - God Wins

Stay FOCUSED
edit on 4272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Edit to Add ...for Digestion ... of the the "Q" kind

Closer than you lmow ..
Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
SSDD

How do Masons use Hand Sanitizer ?

Hate to waste the space ............lol

Must Burn ..... Good

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok, that makes more sense then FF.

Carry on, my bad!

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I only meant in the case of the Ft Carson whiteboard. It's too obvious, and looks staged. Also fits the template I described.

I'm just saying it's a bit of gaslighting.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

No, it's old. At least the reference to it is old...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Why would NY PD be there? Think about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Harrisburg PA is one of the fallback positions out of DC.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The question is; "Does the clothes make the man?"
Has there been any collaborating evidence that shows that these people really are FBI and NYPD? This could have been nothing more then a very public clean-up by the people who were most at risk by evidence that could have been found there.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sometimes we need a reminder > Kia Kaha-keep strong > www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: OsirianObsidian
twitter.com...

The way these kids just talk about killing babies and drinking blood as if its the most normal thing in the world sends chills down my spine.[/quot

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

Why would NY PD be there? Think about it.

Flashback Aug 2019

You Talking to me ?

Really ?

Talking to me
Freddo

Cu omo: ‘Don’t you dare’ liken his family to 'The Godfather' or 'Sopranos'

ALBANY - Gov. Andrew Cuomo issued a strong rebuke Monday to movies and shows that portray Italians as mobsters after his younger brother and CNN anchor got into a heated argument last week with a man who called him "Fredo" from "The Godfather."

The governor's comments were his first since the incident involving Chris Cuomo after his brother threatened to fight the guy who provoked him with the "Fredo" comment and recorded it, turning it into a viral moment.

Ya keep it real brother.... Godspeed

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join