It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Pick-up at your house, 8pm.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Thanks for that .... Lead me to a better ref .... Everything happens for a reason
Dive In ... Waters Fine ... Situation NOT

Dig Anons DIG
edit on 4272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker
Hmmm.

dph.georgia.gov...

Apparently, they are going to go to random homes & test people. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Thank you for bringing this to the thread.

I needed wine tonight and was on the fence about pouring that glass.

No seriously, why are people begging for this?

Fear may not be productive, but- JESUS FLIPPED THEM TABLES ONCE, y’all!

Reel me in, if I’m outta line. Cause I might be outta line....

Is this the price for “opening back up”?

Keep that crap on your side of the border, GA!
🤪😩🤦🏽‍♀️

is there a red line? Cause knocking on my door asking for my blood is a very red line( pun intended by synchronicity) however, it will be their response to my “I decline” that dictates how I feel about this.

What happens when we choose to manifest our own destiny but NWO cronies come barging into it with needles and blood vials? Asking for all the folks thinking it + myself. 🥂🤓

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I dunno, if it walks like a duck...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: GATruthseeker

dph.georgia.gov...

Household members will be asked to answer survey questions and provide a blood sample

Something is just not right. I keep thinking about this: "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled".

I'm not prone to dramatic speculations, but I wonder what they would do if you refused to hand over a blood sample.

I heard that if you "brush the top and the two sideposts of the doorframe with some of the blood", they will pass over your home.

YMMV with this method.

I know if I was the one collectinhg and I saw that, I'd probabley eff off.

😎

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Savage, but oddly 100% accurate.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

dph.georgia.gov...

Household members will be asked to answer survey questions and provide a blood sample

Something is just not right. I keep thinking about this: "The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled".

I'm not prone to dramatic speculations, but I wonder what they would do if you refused to hand over a blood sample.

It says it is totally voluntary but I am really curious how they would react if you said no. I don't like it. My gut instinct says it is not to be trusted.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Uh, don't forget to hang the bats on the front porch and sprinkle .50 cal brass shells all over the front yard.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Pick-up at your house, 8pm.

I remember the 1st time I saw this - I laughed so hard! It pops into my head sometimes & still just makes me laugh! It should not be so funny but it just is.
edit on 27-4-2020 by GATruthseeker because: grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hours Before 9/11

YMMV But if your awake it is getting quite Entertaining

Charade Works only if your Sleeping ......
Wonder if there was a message

Go figure .....
Back to Lurking

edit on 4272020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

At least they had the decency to announce it. Can you imagine if somebody just showed up at your door asking for that??? They say houses are just picked at random & if your house isn't picked, you can't participate. I don't understand why they wouldn't just get people to sign up if they want to be tested. I don't know - someone posted it on FB & I saw it and knew that some here would find it interesting/disturbing.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the 1917 refers to the respiratory virus that happened in China during the winter of 1917-1918 that was identical to the Spanish Flu, but of course China refuses to say that they two are connected.

The third claim to have located the first cases of the pandemiccomes from those who follow the history of disease in China. Inthe course of several winters, concluding with that of 1917–18,epidemics that centred on afflictions of the lungs were seen innorthern China [9]. In November 1918, during the main wave ofthe pandemic, voices were raised which pointed to these out-breaks in China providing a possible first case [10]. This hypoth-esis has been aired again, and a further argument adduced in itssupport: in that, from February 1917 onwards, some tens of thou-sands of Chinese volunteers crossed Canada on their way east-wards towards France, and thus perhaps brought the virus intoNorth America and later Europe

As sited in "Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health [2019] pp. 18–25doi:10.1093/emph/eoz001"

This could be where Trump is getting the info. The outbreak at the Kansas military base was in 1918, while the outbreak in China was first noted in 1917.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
From Bill Barr

Gavin Pelosi, Whitmer, Garcetti, deBlasio and EVERY. SINGLE. COP. etc. Read the document!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

At least they had the decency to announce it. Can you imagine if somebody just showed up at your door asking for that??? They say houses are just picked at random & if your house isn't picked, you can't participate. I don't understand why they wouldn't just get people to sign up if they want to be tested. I don't know - someone posted it on FB & I saw it and knew that some here would find it interesting/disturbing.

Friend: Aren't you going to answer the door?
Me: No, not expecting anyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

"Murder by Numbers" song by The Police released in 1983 on Synchronicity album.
Some lyrics...

Now you can join the ranks of the illustrious
In history's great dark hall of fame
All our greatest killers were industrious
At least the ones that we all know by name

But you can reach the top of your profession
If you become the leader of the land
For murder is the sport of the elected
And you don't need to lift a finger of your hand

Because it's murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your ABC's
Murder by numbers, one, two, three
It's as easy to learn as your A, B, C, D, E
1, 2, 3, A, B, C
1, 2, 3, A, B, C
1, 2, 3, A, B, C

Q drops.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Time to play Home Alone and booby trap the yard/house

For entertainment purposes, of course. 😇

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

dph.georgia.gov...

It must be controlled".

It says it is totally voluntary but I am really curious how they would react if you said no. I don't like it. My gut instinct says it is not to be trusted.

Yeah. I'd like to be tested, but I need to know alot more before participating in a government -run test.

How long are my samples being retained by the government? Are my results personalized with my name, or are they a blind data point? Will the state be using the sample for anything other than antibody testing! Will they destroy the sample upon request or are they indexing my sample with my name, DNA, etc?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Cheers for the value add detail Guyfriday.

I heard that Red October was associated with the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution but could it actually have been the Chinese start of spanish flu?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
We're up to 10 POTUS tweet so far today, none for 3 hours... could be referencing 10 days of darkness.

BTW How much longer have we got of the current dark patch of satanic ritual days to go? I'm not aware of them achieving any significant fire sacrifice as they're required to give?

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join