It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Before starting an Anti-Christopher Wray thread, based on: amgreatness.com...

I want to ask Q followers if, in your opinion, we should still "Trust Wray".

To me it looks like Wray is trying to protect his people, which he should do. That’s how you build trust. “Sorry, there was nothing I could do.”

If he’s not to be trusted he’d do the sort of thing that Comey did with the Weiner laptop - allow Strozk to apply for a warrant to search emails that didn’t include the very emails they had been looking for all along.

Do we think that if Comey and McCabe were still in charge, Flynn would have got this evidence before his sentencing and the election?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I was just listening to the news on the radio this morning.
Included was a audio clip of President Trump saying this:
“We have it all.”
He was referring to the government’s tools for fighting the spread of the virus.

I heard it meaning something else too.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Using FEAR seems to be their "go-to" move.
And I agree, it is all relative.

Look closely at the picture in Q3985 The Corn has been Harvested :

Only after the "corn" is cleared, do we see the green sprouts.
New stars are discovered.
(Possibilities) Bigger than you can possibly imagine.

The pain and struggles are real.
Media divides us to make it "seem impossible, hopeless".
But WE ARE THE CURE.
Every little thing we do to help others helps!

The Star Thrower, by Loren Eiseley
Once upon a time, there was an old man who went to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work. Early one morning, he was walking along the shore after a big storm had passed and found the vast beach littered with starfish as far as the eye could see.

Off in the distance, the old man noticed a small boy. As the boy walked, he paused every so often. The man could see he was bending down to pick up an object and throw it into the sea. The man called out, "Good morning! May I ask what you are doing?"

The boy paused and replied, "Throwing starfish into the ocean. The tide has washed them up and they can't return to the sea by themselves. When the sun gets high, they will die, unless I throw them back into the water."

The old man replied, "But there must be tens of thousands of starfish on this beach. I'm afraid you won't really make much of a difference."

The boy bent down, picked another starfish and threw it as far as he could into the ocean. Then turned, smiled and said, "It made a difference to that one!"
edit on 28-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That post comment 2 is why I think Wray is likely a Black hat. I am holding out hope still like I tried to be very fair to the babyQ. But it isn't looking too promising that there IS a White hat in Wray.

Please on that Black hat,
Say it 'ain't' so....

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought it interesting that Roger Stone points out in the article your linked to ( saraacarter.com... ) that:

1.) FBI Christopher Wray is refusing to divulge who told CNN about the impending raid on Stone's home, and why they were told.

2.) Senator Lindsey Graham sent Christopher Wray a letter demanding to know why CNN was given notice...but never followed up with Director Wray...or is not sharing what Wray told him.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Apparently, I missed something; a "tidal wave"? Who's heads rolled in the Rose Garden yesterday?

Or, was it another big nothing? I personally don't see anything that significant to Qanons in the news yet.

It could be me.

Perhaps Rel was correct (see post immediately above yours): HERE

edit on 28-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Apparently, I missed something; a "tidal wave"? Who's heads rolled in the Rose Garden yesterday?

Or, was it another big nothing? I personally don't see anything that significant to Qanons in the news yet.

It could be me.

Perhaps Rel was correct (see post immediately above yours): HERE

I decided, perhaps as you and carewemust, that i am not holding my breath in anticipation. I am getting tired of the delays when so many things have come out that something in that pile of data is worthy of action. The only action I have seen is against people who are innocent observers who dare to speak out against the Cabal. That is clearly in play.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I just meant in general. Flynn being exonerated is pretty big in the Qverse. Who knows where the bodies are buried? I have a feeling Flynn might know.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For me, the jury's still out on Wray but one thing to consider - what positive white hat actions have we seen from him?

We have also heard remarkably little from Gina Haspel for aaaaages!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Flynn/Rogers

Gen Flynn -> by land (Army) -> Def Intel Agency
Adm Rogers -> by sea (Navy) -> NSA/Cyber Command

Lights in the tower.

Mirror of “British are coming!” = “Patriots are coming!!”

edit on 28-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

LOL they aren’t served blood in The Goonies, it’s just rust colored water because the little restaurant they are in is so crappy.
edit on 28-4-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Flynn/Rogers
Lights in the tower.

I hadn't considered that aspect. I was reading "two by sea" to be the hospital ships or a "two by C" meaning.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I like that interpretation PSMM!

It also made me think about the 2 lights... with 1 light we SEE the light, with 2 lights we can FOCUS on the light.

Think EYES - one let's you see without perspective, two give you the focus that provides the perspective.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought we already pretty much knew who gave CNN the heads up. It’s that guy who used to be Comey’s right hand man who then went to work for CNN. Can’t remember his name right now.

Edit - Josh Campbell
edit on 28-4-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

To me it looks like Wray is trying to protect his people, which he should do. That’s how you build trust. “Sorry, there was nothing I could do.”

Who exactly are "His People" he is protecting?
Is he protecting the Crossfire Hurricane team, who seem by all accounts to be bad players who did unethical, if not illegal actions? Rank and file FBI agents, from what I've read, don't like the actions of the CFH team, McCabe and Comey tarring the FBIs legacy.

Sorry, Wray's job is to clean up the FBI, not provide cover for their bad actions.

Someone will have to convince me he's done things to help clean house. Any good things have been forced by the Courts, not Wray being proactive.

Let's hear all the good things Wray has done?

Crickets..........

edit on 28-4-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I like this interpretation. I'm hoping for it. There are good people in government we just need some to do the right thing. And if you burn the good guys... well.. Demons run when good men go to war.

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Flynn/Rogers

Lights in the tower.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Who exactly are "His People" he is protecting?
Is he protecting the Crossfire Hurricane team, who seem by all accounts to be bad players who did unethical, if not illegal actions? Rank and file FBI agents, from what I've read, don't like the actions of the CFH team, McCabe and Comey tarring the FBIs legacy.

Sorry, Wray's job is to clean up the FBI, not provide cover for their bad actions.

Someone will have to convince me he's done things to help clean house. Any good things have been forced by the Courts, not Wray being proactive.

Let's hear all the good things Wray has done?

Crickets..........

He's not protecting any of the people who have done wrong. It's about showing that he will protect the people who are doing right. The worst thing you can possibly do in an agency like that is not have your subordinates trust you because they feel that you will sell them out when things get tough, justifiably or not. It's about restoring the independence of the FBI.

He should cooperate with the investigations while at the same time doing what he can to protect his agents. He's not there to make it easy for Barr and Durham. It's up to a court to prove that what those agents did was wrong. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's got to be done right, and it's got to be done by the rule of law.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Pentagon releases UFO videos for the record

"DOD [Department of Defense] is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified'."

BBC

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Coronavirus 'will hasten the decline of cash'

Experts say the long-term future of cash could be at risk, before the UK is ready to cope with the change.

This could leave behind an estimated 20% of the population who rely on cash, they say.

BBC

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
April 28th. today.
Still hoping to see a 'Mutiny On The Bounty' event today.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I was just listening to the news on the radio this morning.
Included was a audio clip of President Trump saying this:
“We have it all.”
He was referring to the government’s tools for fighting the spread of the virus.

I heard it meaning something else too.

Yeah, I about chocked on my beer yesterday when I hear him say that. It was in regards to the virus but just that phrase, "We have it all", caught me by surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join