It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I cannot stress this enough, please get yourself some elderberry gummies and manuka honey, most drug stores have these, but I can only find the manuka honey in my area at cvs.

Apple cider vinegar can also help, you can get these in tablet form as well at your local drugstore.

Best wishes and God Bless!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thank you.
I will give them a try. Nothing else seems to be working.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I didn’t mention this before as tbh I assumed you’d already know, since it’s been talked about way back in this thread, but in case it’s news to you: zinc, also quercetin (which is an ionophore to help the zinc into your cells). Plus of course vit D (I believe D3 is optimal). I’ve been taking this religiously since last March. Does it work? God knows - I hope that it at least doesn’t hinder.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Years ago I saw a comment in some obscure place which I have long forgotten, where it said that in the flu season Doctors took 15mg of zinc a day to protect them from said colds and flu. So I tried it , if an anecdotal report is any good , while taking this i never even got a sniffle when close family members were in a bad way. Then I came across a scientific report on zinc which said if you take the zinc at the onset of a cold it will shorten its duration. So I reasoned that it took a while to build up in the cells to have its effect so for the last two years I have been just taking it daily, and have experienced nothing which could be regarded as a sniffle.
Just to share with any that's interested I am 74 years old and a few years back was getting fed up with old age issues and decided to experiment on myself, if I cocked up what the F&^%$.... I was wearing stronger glasses, deaf in the left ear and found it difficult getting around after trying out stuff for three month periods then dropping it if there was no improvement.
At the moment and for the last couple of weeks my sight has improved to the point where I dont bother putting on the glasses, my deaf ear cleared up progressively over a six-month period, and people have commented on how I don't seem to look my age. My back has always been a bit dicey since lifting a bag of cement in my late teens but even that seems better. The improvements came over a six-month period subtle at first. I don't think there is a magic ingredient, if there is its one of about six ingredients and if I was to choose it would be ginger root. I cut about seven square inches ,and the juice of four lemons with half a lemon with its skin on juiced in the Ninja, I do enough for a week and fill half a glass with this then add water to top it up and wash it down with 2000iu of vitamin D3 and a 14 mg zinc tablet. after putting a capfull of apple cider vinegar in it. Even the blue veins around my ankles have gone. I also have two cloves of garlic caramelised in olive oil in a wok with Tumeric sprinkled in the oil as its fat-soluble, and the same with a bit of cayenne sprinkled on the toast with a bit of the oil on top to cool the cayenne down. I thought I would share this if anyone can be stuffed,,,add in forty minutes of exercise with a head stretching one at the begining of the morning session and thats about it.
edit on 3-6-2021 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks for the tips, I’m glad you’ve found something that works for you 👍🏻

I want to give the ginger/lemon mix a try, but can I confirm that it’s 7 square inches of ginger root? That’s pretty enormous! Did you mean cm rather than inch? Or is that a stack of root that’s around 7x7 inches before being peeled?

edit on 4-6-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Fabulous! I am so happy for you!
As an Aromatherapists I have always said Ginger and Turmeric available as Essential Oils are far more effective in their raw form not as Essential Oils.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

That's seven square inches mashed up in a litre of water, with the lemon in it as well you need a funnel and a fork handle to get it into a bottle. When i take it from the fridge I give the bottle a shake and while its all in suspension fill half a glass, then top the glass up with water, before I take a swig I give it a stir so it all does not go to the bottom of the glass, but its good as the pills go down without sticking. So it's about a square inch of ginger root a day so the bottle full lasts about a week. Just add the capful of ACV before you add the water.
You know your eyesight is getting better when you cant focus with the glasses, like the computer screen, was about two feet away then i had to move it closer and closer now its two feet away without glasses. it was a bit disconcerting at first, I have been wearing glasses for forty-odd years and still think I have them on when I don't. I use the skin of the Ginger as well so don't bother peeling it just give it a wash before you mash it in the processor. The neck exercises might have something to do with it as well, so thats up and down to the count of sixty side to side the same around and around znd stretch each side of the neck. I mention this as their are a couple of vids that say it increases the flow of blood to the eyesight region in the brain, it may or may not be true but it doesn't do any harm as mobility has increased a lot.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Thanks, anonentity, very much appreciated. I’ll get the ginger in this weekend and get mashing and neck stretching.

I work on a computer with multiple screens which makes for sitting at some awkward, subtlety uncomfortable angles for long periods. Just finished a long and intense gig and my neck/back is totally screwed; think it might be my Vegas nerve as my arm is also hurting and tingling and it’s made my tinnitus worse... So, neck stretching, though bloody painful at the moment is very timely advice. Thanks 🙏

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
That's a good point about the Tinnitus. As you know I have it in both ears for last 9 hears now. I put mine down to menopause as apparently this can trigger it in women.
I'm doing a bit of a food shop today, so I'm going to give the Ginger and Lemon a go as well.

Thank you anonentity!

Sunny Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
...I have it in both ears for last 9 hears now.

Nice pun 😉

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oops!
*goes off laughing hysterically*

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have been taking D3 (1000 iu/day) since January of 2020. I also take 30-50 mg of zinc daily along with a multivitamin. The doctors in the hospital we pleased that I was taking those and recommended that I continue to take them. I took quercitin last year also.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
That's seven square inches mashed up in a litre of water, with the lemon in it as well you need a funnel and a fork handle to get it into a bottle.

I thank you too, I'm working on my eyesight right now (right eye is really bad, not sure if it is cataracts, glaucoma or AMD, but it is like a opaque plastic sheet is covering my eyeball), getting ready to do some serious work with special eyedrops and supplements, but I'll definitely incorporate this too (love ginger and lemons are super healthy, as is raw ACV).

That said - 7 square inches? That is a 7" x 7" cube of ginger - is that pre or post mashed up? either way, that is a crap ton of ginger my friend, especially if it is post/mashed!

The neck exercises might have something to do with it as well, so thats up and down to the count of sixty side to side the same around and around znd stretch each side of the neck. I mention this as their are a couple of vids that say it increases the flow of blood to the eyesight region in the brain, it may or may not be true but it doesn't do any harm as mobility has increased a lot.

Something I'm also planning on getting to help with my long standing 'frozen-neck' problem I've had since forever is this simple device for stretching out the neck - but I'll also incorporate the exercises too (I'll even see if I can do the exercises while my neck is in the device). But be careful, the 1 star reviews appear to be talking about knock-offs that have potentially serious issues with the straps breaking and hitting you in the face. So, I do plan on being careful, and maybe put a towel or some kind of covering to block the strap if it were to break.
edit on 4-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry I haven't posted this sooner, it's a link to a really good article on Ivermectin, which includes links to the research it's based on..

Informative Ivermectin article

This quote, about 2/3 the way down the article, is by an Italian doctor explaining why Ivermectin is so effective against COVID:

Its powerful anti-viral properties: “The theory behind the main mechanism of action is that ivermectin attaches itself to Sars-Cov2’s Spike1 protein as well as at various strategic points used by the virus to bind and enter our cells. This is why it can also work against variants, unlike monoclonal antibodies.”

Its anti-inflammatory activity: “Ivermectin has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect similar to that of cortisone. But unlike with cortisone, the effect is not immunosuppressive. Therefore the immune response of both T cells and B cells (producing antibodies) continues to function under ivermectin, acting on the transcription factor NF-KB (which informs our body to produce cytokines and causes a real cytokine storm when hyperactivated by Covid). This is why the drug also works well during the advanced phase of the disease”.

It even seems to help long-haulers: “I have treated and am treating ‘long haulers’, including people who have been sick for a year and who do not breathe well, who have tried out everything to no avail. Within two weeks of starting them on ivermectin… these people have started to live again, with practically no side effects. The virus is an intracellular parasite; only if it enters our cells can it use the cellular machine to replicate. If it can’t get in and hack our immune system, then it stays out on the doormat and gets attacked by our immune system much more easily.”

See the 3rd paragraph in above quote.

Hopefully you can get one of your doctors to read this research and consider trying Ivermectin to help you.
Please keep us updated

edit on 4-6-2021 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes, roughly a square inch of the bulb per day seems to be the right amount of skin and all. As much lemon juice as you like, don't use oranges as they are too sweet now, I haven't done Sugar or dairy either for quite a few years, but anyone who is into this sort of thing would know that anyway. If you drop the Dairy make sure you watch any blood pressure medication you might be on because in ten days your blood pressure will go down and with the meds might be too low. The exercise is important but that's a personal choice, support your hands against the back of a chair, and lean forward till you feel the leg and back tendons pulling, i do twelve of those and then twenty-four semi push-ups against the same chair, and then five minutes walking and stretching my arms up until with palms outwards feel the arm tendons stretch, so five mins. walking and then five mins. bending and stretching. after a couple of weeks doing shoelaces and putting socks on is a breeze.I take the ginger et all halfway through. But nothing is set in stone you can play around with it. The first week might be hard but after a while it gets easy. I used to get a bit ditzy with the head rolling one but it's sweet now. My suspicion is the Lemon dissolves the nasties.
edit on 4-6-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Yes, roughly a square inch of the bulb per day seems to be the right amount of skin and all.

Ah! Ok, much better.

You should realize, what you were saying - "7 square inches" - is very, very different from "7 1-inch squares".

"7 square inches is a cube about the size of a soccer ball. That would be a LOT of ginger.

As much lemon juice as you like, don't use oranges as they are too sweet now, I haven't done Sugar or dairy either for quite a few years, but anyone who is into this sort of thing would know that anyway. If you drop the Dairy make sure you watch any blood pressure medication you might be on because in ten days your blood pressure will go down and with the meds might be too low. The exercise is important but that's a personal choice, support your hands against the back of a chair, and lean forward till you feel the leg and back tendons pulling, i do twelve of those and then twenty-four semi push-ups against the same chair, and then five minutes walking and stretching my arms up until with palms outwards feel the arm tendons stretch, so five mins. walking and then five mins. bending and stretching. after a couple of weeks doing shoelaces and putting socks on is a breeze.I take the ginger et all halfway through. But nothing is set in stone you can play around with it. The first week might be hard but after a while it gets easy. I used to get a bit ditzy with the head rolling one but it's sweet now.

Thanks again for the formula, I love simple, and this is simple. I'll likely add a tlittle cayenne, and maybe a little high quality salt.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
7” gingergate...

I think the confusion myself and tanstaafl have suffered (if I can take the liberty of speaking on his behalf) is that we’ve both been picturing a 7x7” cube (which would be 7x7x7 - enormous).

But rereading your posts you clearly said that it’s a single 1x1” cube per day. So that’s 7x7x1 for the week, which makes much more sense.

Apologies everyone, since it was my initial misunderstand that confused things.

Thanks again - looking forward to making my first batch.

Edit: tanstaafl, you beat me to it!

edit on 4-6-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes good idea, I have thought about shoving the lot all in one serving a day, but I wondered how it would taste, plus the fact it is a bit thick already. There was a guy that was a hundred and ten on the TV the other day celebrating his birthday no one would have thought that he was more than seventy, the usual question was. "And what do you contribute your long life too?" He replied Garlic he has taken it every day most of his life. So if you told someone that this stuff has to just become a boring old habit that you do every day most wouldn't be bothered. There was another one where this hundred and five year old was still working because it paid for his fags and beer. He always put a slice of lemon in his beer and lived off stews, he looked about seventy. Stews seem a great idea because you can shove everything in them, plus they are cheap lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You haven't been around in a while. What brings you back?

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join