It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear People Of Earth. We Will Be Arriving Soon. Remain Calm.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Funny thing is i modulated the virus to a friquency based nano-surge. If released from earth to the quantiom reaches of the nearby space it will infect and eradicate all life forms who are not metal based.

I rigged it just in case anyone comes to our planet.

It is like a mini mine field as they say XD

GL passing that, i linked it to self sustaining AI who will act on its own so no inteligence to be able to stop the process.

It would be nice if you take me so i can finnaly have some fun and explore space and time and omniscinity ( Actually i have no idea how its called. Its that singular line that looks like edge with a warped core but in fact its just something out of what hummanity can percieve)

Also i would geatly benefit from watching and learing about all other life forms that currently exist and are reachable. Its mesmerising to just watch and know.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Contacting aliens reminds me a thought about gods.
If they are real, or at least real outside of people's imagination, then they wouldn't need middle-men to send messages to others. So, even if they are sentient, then their powers end on the border with people's imagination that they can control. Only that seems to explain the need for middle-men. Or.. they are not real at all, and just our own power to conceive imaginary visions on the question "what would it be like?".. Or they become real on the way when enough collective imagination is invested into them? questions, questions

edit on 31-3-2020 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eitea

Definitely the right questions!

And only YOU know the answers!

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea
If they are real, or at least real outside of people's imagination, then they wouldn't need middle-men to send messages to others.

Wow, some of you really don't pay attention to the forum things are posted in do you?

I am no "envoy" or anything like it. Just a dreamer...lol

A big mind on the loose.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Excellent. I hope you can put me in stasis of some kind for the journey. I would prefer if you have one that will allow me to continuously experience consecutive "lives" subconsciously during transit. That would be cool and super entertaining for a while. What is the protocol for waking up in transit if I need to pee or something?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

I may know what you mean

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So wow, amazing, much self-image! Not bad, but here it may have gotten into way of picking the question suitable for forum

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Excellent. I hope you can put me in stasis of some kind for the journey. I would prefer if you have one that will allow me to continuously experience consecutive "lives" subconsciously during transit. That would be cool and super entertaining for a while. What is the protocol for waking up in transit if I need to pee or something?

The only journeys available will be within yourself I think.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So wow, amazing, much self-image! Not bad, but here it may have gotten into way of picking the question suitable for forum

Questions are always free, but choose wisely for wisdom knocks quietly and you must listen carefully to your answers.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Always free.. maybe to someone, for some time it feels like that. Hearing the answers helps me rest from finding more questions from a single question. Rest is also necessary.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

That makes at least one of us...

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The ultimate questions are always silent.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: sputniksteve

The only journeys available will be within yourself I think.

Then my questions are even more relevant

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If they are real, or at least real outside of people's imagination, then they wouldn't need middle-men to send messages to others.

Wow, some of you really don't pay attention to the forum things are posted in do you?

I am no "envoy" or anything like it. Just a dreamer...lol

A big mind on the loose.

LOL I was waiting for some one to say that.
stick your foot in your mouth!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The answer is 42,if i remember.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The answer is 42,if i remember.

Your ultimate question to will not need words because you would already have thought about it enough not to need a question.
edit on 1/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My wife has been reading about people channeling messages of the same sort. Regarding our transition from the 3D to 5D. She has told me that a lot of the symptoms people are experiencing are due to a different types of solar radiation we aren't used to and that our solar system is coming out of a clouded area in the galaxy we've been in for awhile. The radiation is a frequency we have never felt before, from a distant sun, and that it's a transitional time or awakening if you will. Supposedly this is why TPTB want us indoors. They know they will lose their grip on us so to speak if we transition to this next stage of humanity.....

I can't wait for the comments in regards....I keep an open mind. Life is too short to be stuck in your narrow minded views, bashing everyone else's opinions. Great thread and enlightening read!

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
Life is too short to be stuck in your narrow minded views....

First off, this is in no way channeling and I am no envoy. It's just something that came from an open mind and meant as a perspective. So glad you enjoyed it.

Second, and I mean no disrespect, but perhaps the use of the "y" in "your" is unnecessary. I believe definition is key to language when we communicate.

-----

If TPTB want us indoors, they forgot about so many in the world who are making great use of the current situation as I am by spending plenty of time in the garden. Digging, planting, chopping, pruning etc. We don't all live in little boxes (any more). I'm also eating like a horse which is one of the advantages of stocking up the larder and working physically hard.

Recent events I think have put many priorities in perspective and sensible people are planning for a future that has been neglected by the masses and will now hopefully create a little more evolution. Perhaps "they" really are already here eh?

But WE are the only ones who can save ourselves from ourselves in my opinion. A philosophy I have lived by since I was a child born into a crazy world full of stupid and selfish.

Perhaps I'll follow this up with another chapter. "Arrival Detour, Please Stand By". Maybe the message was meant for another purpose. Not a lie as such, but a "heads up" so to speak to help us on our way. A warning that emphasises our human condition of complacency and inability to nurture more than the self.

Cheers.

Keep your dreams. Nobody can take them away.

Ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
My wife has been reading about people channeling messages of the same sort. Regarding our transition from the 3D to 5D. She has told me that a lot of the symptoms people are experiencing are due to a different types of solar radiation we aren't used to and that our solar system is coming out of a clouded area in the galaxy we've been in for awhile.

I'd say it's more to do with the addition of so many interferences from all the technologies. WiFi, 4G, 5G, Infra Red, LED etc etc.

We are water based and highly sensitive.

I've noticed changes over the last few decades in people very close to me and it's soul destroying banging my head on a brick wall.

No mobile phone here, no TV, cat, grass, trees, natural body clock, natural rhythms. Huge difference.

I do my best to live an Analogue life in an increasingly digital world.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

According to my readings the uptone architecture of global satellites with thermal regeneration to onboard hydration systems develop bliss crimes of spyware or malware.

You could lose your identity to theft if the millions of money stolen takes lawyers and experts. If independence day motherships had easy good life lock norton 360 they could have gotten a free shredder with 12 months membership.

I say dont wait until you are at 58% of Americans to get a degree or introduce the appropriate legislation.

Show some gumption and ram the screaming design down the manufacturer's prism

edit on 1-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join