It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Time will tell, unless we die before the numbers are in.

I think you are starting to get the picture.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I bought two of these, they fit in the palm of your hand, they can be screwed on top of any bottle or jug, comes with a emergency bag you can use to gather water if needed.....

And the best part........rated for 100,000 gallons of water purification each, short of it breaking youre probably never going to drink that much water unless were in a MadMax situation, and were permanently having to purify water forever.

edit on 2/16/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

knew about the straw versions didnt realize they had advanced to connecting to bottles etc.

Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: just ordered a 2 pack for me and the wife.
edit on 16-2-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

knew about the straw versions didnt realize they had advanced to connecting to bottles etc.

Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: just ordered a 2 pack for me and the wife.

Absolutely glad I could help! Along with that ive also resupplied by EMT trauma bag, and a bunch of other medical supplies......we also have enough food for the 3 of us for about 3 months.......Always better to be prepared guys.....

If youre prepared, you dont have to panic

PS for anyone who doesnt have anything like it, this is a good place to start, then add to it as you can

First responder bag
edit on 2/16/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
US couple disembarking the cruise ship filmed the whole thing. We are doomed look at how they are dressed and at 3:28 the woman filming tells one of the medical crew " You need to clean your glasses" Lol

Ok what the hell is this new reality on planet earth ?
The amount of PPE in this video is just insane , and not feasible for something that is anywhere close to the common flu.

The video just seems like it’s filmed in a parallel universe . What are TPTB so afraid of ?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I had been pondering a good medical bag, my training is lacking (for the moment) trying to track down some additional training beyond the band aid on blood first aid training the USAF gives.

Get my drill money just might pull the trigger on that.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

They are brilliant ,great find.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

Wtf indeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I bought two of these, they fit in the palm of your hand, they can be screwed on top of any bottle or jug, comes with a emergency bag you can use to gather water if needed.....

And the best part........rated for 100,000 gallons of water purification each, short of it breaking youre probably never going to drink that much water unless were in a MadMax situation, and were permanently having to purify water forever.

Yeah but.....were they made in China?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
All major hubs of travel should look like this if they were serious
but $

17% of cases are severe and require hospital
nothing burger
edit on 17-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28
Thank you for watching and translating! You added many details the quick summary/translation didn’t elaborate on.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If she told me I need to clean my glasses I would have responded "M'am I have no idea what the f is going on I can barely see you"

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Honestly,I hate to say it,or even think it,but we are ALL going to get the virus....there are too many unknowns with it's R0 factor,how long it lives on surfaces,it's travel in the air,it's re-emergence or re infection factor,the lethality, and so on. The worst thing about it all? We are being treated like sh1t by our govts by being lied to(to.those that don't solely believe the narrative) on a massive scale. That's what scares me the most. That right there tells me how expendible all of us are. The powers that be don't need to start a war,this could lead us back into tribal living and untold genocide. I'm confused now

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What are TPTB so afraid of ?

The engineered bioweapon AKA Covid-19.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So that cruise ship that no country wanted to accept, that cruised around for days until Cambodia accepted them?

Coronavirus crisis: Scramble to track 1500 disembarked MS Westerdam cruise passengers after American tests positive

The Holland America cruise line says it’s working with governments and health experts to track passengers who disembarked from its Westerdam cruise ship after an American woman tested positive for coronavirus in Malaysia.

The cruise line, which is owned by Carnival Corp, said none of the other 1,454 passengers and 802 crew have reported any symptoms.

“Guests who have already returned home will be contacted by their local health department and be provided with further information,” a statement from the company said.

Passengers had been cleared to travel by Cambodian authorities after health checks when the cruise ship docked on Thursday.

About 137 of the 145 passengers on the chartered flight had already left for other countries after showing no signs of illness, Malaysian authorities said.

what a colossal snafu

www.perthnow.com.au... tive-ng-b881464751z

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Update Feb 16 11 am

Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases (by JHU CSSE)
gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com...#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Canada
2 Toronto,Ont., 4 British Columbia, 1 London,Ont. total 7+15=22
Update on Diamond Princess : 2016-020 Sunday Tokyo time 5 pm
Canada: 15 Canadians are currently infected
All 27 Philippinos that are part of the crew have tested positive.WOW

Feb 6/2020 Japan reports 41 new cases of coronavirus on cruise ship
near Tokyo, raising ship's total to 61
Feb. 7/2020 --- 3 more confirm Tolal at 64
Feb. 8/2020 --- 6 more confirm Total at 70
Feb. 9/2020 -- 65 more confirm Total at 135
Feb. 11/2020 - 38 more confirm Total at 173
Feb. 12/2020 - 44 more confirm Total at 218
Feb. 14/2020 - 67 more confirm Total at 285
Feb. 15/2020 - 70 more confirm Total at 355
Feb. 16/2020 - 17 more confirm Total at 372

416 American passengers on board (380 now off ship)Feb 16/20
twitter.com...

multimedia.scmp.com...

docs.google.com...

JHU press release about the development of the dashboard:
hub.jhu.edu...

Save this Preparedness and Response Plan offline
www.hopkins-cepar.org...
Also
www.who.int...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Honestly,I hate to say it,or even think it,but we are ALL going to get the virus....there are too many unknowns with it's R0 factor,how long it lives on surfaces,it's travel in the air,it's re-emergence or re infection factor,the lethality, and so on. The worst thing about it all? We are being treated like sh1t by our govts by being lied to(to.those that don't solely believe the narrative) on a massive scale. That's what scares me the most. That right there tells me how expendible all of us are. The powers that be don't need to start a war,this could lead us back into tribal living and untold genocide. I'm confused now

The lies have always been an issue. Especially when they are told by the people we chose to be in power. We choose to give them power to protect us from stuff like this, from threats, etc (you get the idea). I have never understood that S* (well, I do, they are greedy and want everything for themselves, what I do not understand is that NEED they have, the greed). Lies only create confusion, panic and worst of all, mistrust. And in cases like these, it can create a false sense of security and end up being an even worse mess.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men..." - John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutsideContextProblem
a reply to: Adphil28
Thank you for watching and translating! You added many details the quick summary/translation didn’t elaborate on.

Dude.....China Confirms Covid-19 Is Airborne

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok does anybody have any idea where the 710 number under Other come from

The cruise ship was the matching number before
where did the extra 355 come from ?????????????????
other cruise ship ??????????

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Today's lunch on the Diamond Princess

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join