It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Village Idiot

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The Chinese are pissed of Australia have closed their borders to Chinese because of the virus, I heard a complaint on the radio this morning because no university students can travel here, they say we should lift the ban.

Knowing Scott Morrison, a man who stands for economic growth and won't let anything get in the way, to close our borders to China must take something profound.

Does the Government know something, or are they being super cautious?

Maybe it means this: Quarantining the whole nation. It is possible.
I'm now worried about the collapse of the Japanese economy. But not to be selfish, I live next to the ocean and river. I've been checking into where to buy one of the "throw nets" , but can't find them. Can anyone help me on that. Really need to buy one to net some fish. A run on the grocery stores will prove it to be vital in the upcoming weeks. Hmm. come to think of it, need to buy some miso stock.

Guess I am lucky then most
Son in-law just gave us a hole lot off Moose, Deer, already have lot off fish from summer
can go and get more ice fishing hut already set-up

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Those nets take a fair bit of practice to throw property bud,there's heaps of vids in the tube,have a look . đź‘Ť

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Time will tell, unless we die before the numbers are in.

Lmao true that.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We don't even know they have recovered..
They don't even hide the fact with their term 'cured'
there is NO cure
We are hearing it will re-infect
what we need is some proof people who have gone through this don't have lasting disorders
or gag orders.
edit on 16-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

there is NO cure
We are hearing the it will re-infect
what we need is some proof people who have gone through this don't have lasting disorders
or gag orders.

Shhhhh careful with the good logic, you might be called a "fearmonger". But yeah good point I agree.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: all2human

there is NO cure
We are hearing the it will re-infect
or gag orders.

Shhhhh careful with the good logic, you might be called a "fearmonger". But yeah good point I agree.

Weve also seen several cases of them getting it AGAIN, and they seem to be dying more often with that second infection

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Japan experts decline to raise alert, as virus 'not yet prevalent'

TOKYO -- The coronavirus outbreak remains at an initial stage in Japan, an expert panel under the health ministry said Sunday, choosing not to raise the country's alert level to allow for a more aggressive response. "The government is still able to track down infection routes to a certain degree," said Takaji Wakita, chief of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases. The health ministry had hoped for an upgrade to the next alert level, which signals a rapidly growing outbreak with high domestic transmission rates. Such a move would let the ministry switch focus from screening overseas arrivals and tracking infection routes to catching homegrown cases early on and boosting treatment capacity.

Mmm ok.. POLITICS, coming. Into play. Delayed reactions in prevention in order to preserve markets, and the olympics can be a dangerous mistake. 🤷‍♂️ I dunno, but here is some Japanese main stream media.

link

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Absolutely.

Would you shutdown 1/3 of your country for less than 1% being sick? In one city?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

NEW: Staff member of Japan's Ministry of Health diagnosed with coronavirus after working on the "Diamond Princess" cruise ship.

It’s getting messy in Japan..

twitter.com...

Meh I think this is more contagious, than the numbers we were getting from the Chinese communist goons, to try to calculate with. R0 may be much higher.
edit on 16-2-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

And another evacuation plane from Wuhan has just landed in Tokyo with 65 people on board to be tested/quarantined

via CNN

edit on 16-2-2020 by GoldGlobal because: via CNN

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
From the wuflu site...

[TG us] Coronavirus Updates: China's Second Worst-Hit City Bans Residents From Leaving Home – Live News

People who flout new order in Xiaogan city in central Hubei face detention for 10 days as global death toll reaches 1,775.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So in conclusion.. the info I managed to gather, China claims 113 or whatever new cases outside of epicenter. The UK, Will stop testing people after they confirm 100 cases without an explanation. Japan, is in the beginning stages of an epidemic, but delay sounding alarms 🚨. The cdc will start testing sick cases this week, I expect to see numbers rise in the USA. already hearing rumors of cases not being reported by the cdc state or even the media. We still do not truly know much about the virus, incubation time anywhere from 7,14,24 or even longer. Reports of mounting evidence pointing to virus escaping bio lab in China. That about sums it up. The scary thing, is the 2nd biggest economy is under so much, world pressure to get back to work, it APPEARS they are willing to risk, spreading this virus further. Stay tuned... it’s bound to get interesting.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Amazon is your best bet to get those nets and things like that to be honest, We have stocked up a lot of stuff from Amazon, and spray the packages down with lysol before bringing them inside.

I wonder if you can search for me on Amazon. Apparently its not taking in what I'm searching for. Of course , I get both Japanese and American Amazon here. Much appreciated if you can throw me a link. Thanks

I pm'd you.

Please check your messages.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
1/3 of the country from 1% sick

Consider the 1% to be terrorists with complete freedom and mobility to affect the 100
edit on 16-2-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Personally, my #1 prep would be drinking water.

Even though I have a well with three stage filtration, I have a few clean 55 gallon apple juice drums (to catch rain water) and a good stock of water filtration and purification supplies, including $16 portable

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
People are inside the quarantined buildings

This short video shows someone walking down the street where every house door has been bordered up.

Curfew in China

This short video shows a large group of security patrolling the street at night. I don't know why they are telling people to turn of their lights. Last time I heard of that policy was when London was getting bombed by Germany during WW2?

hospitals in hubei area too crowded #wuhanvirus #coronavirus #china #covin19

Another short video of conditions inside one hospital. Not as bad as some past videos where things where overwhelmed. Looks to be near full capacity.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Absolutely.

Would you shutdown 1/3 of your country for less than 1% being sick? In one city?

That would depend on how dangerous the disease is perceived or known to be obviously. Do you have any credible reasoning or logic or facts that show that the CCP is overreacting? If so please add it to this discussion for all of us to ponder. Because the numbers say that dispite their extreme measures the infected numbers continue to rise.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
a reply to: Bicent

And another evacuation plane from Wuhan has just landed in Tokyo with 65 people on board to be tested/quarantined

via CNN

The hell with 14 day quarantine they should be quarantined for at least 90 days. F it why not, give me a reason why they shouldn'tbe. If they dont agree then leave them where they are.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
US couple disembarking the cruise ship filmed the whole thing. We are doomed look at how they are dressed and at 3:28 the woman filming tells one of the medical crew " You need to clean your glasses" Lol

edit on 16-2-2020 by confiden because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2020 by confiden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
ASTS not posting correctly again
edit on 2/16/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join