It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I bought two of these, they fit in the palm of your hand, they can be screwed on top of any bottle or jug, comes with a emergency bag you can use to gather water if needed.....

And the best part........rated for 100,000 gallons of water purification each, short of it breaking youre probably never going to drink that much water unless were in a MadMax situation, and were permanently having to purify water forever.

Was going to buy those

I decided on Moko water filter

Can run 600 gallons at 0.01 perhaps more depending on how clean the water is you run through it, the 600 gallons is based on filthy water, so perhaps if you use the run back after every use and pretty clean water to begin with you might stretch that to 7/800 gallon

But to save all that worry I just bought another spare filter

Neat bit of kit

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
A New Level of Absurdity

This video describes how potential cases in Hawaii are being ignored. With the lack of media exposure on the true scale of the pandemic it is reasonable that many people are not going to take this seriously, until it is too late.

With the CCP's total control in China it is expected that the leadership does have a fairly accurate picture of the situation. I do expect that this picture is being shared with other nations through high level diplomatic channels. if you where in charge of running a nation what would you do with what you know so far?

Mobilize military preparedness, review and setup quarantine procedures, support hospital resources and hygiene capabilities. For the public I would be gradually moving towards more accurate reporting so individuals can undertake their own preparedness. Any big and sudden jumps of reporting statics can lead to more general shock, anger and panic. We are all going to have to go though it eventually as the realization hits ones location.

The long incubation period and asymptomatic transfer of the disease does make this a really tough one to contain. Does shutting down a city for a month or two to help limit its spread really the best way to fight it? When the quarantine is finally lifted the city will be under a lot of stress due to the extended shut down. Then what happens as the virus reemerges? We bought some time but now the city is less capable to fight it. Can a city evolve to live under these new quarantine standards?

Do we just call it a nothing burger and charge on regardless, pick up the pieces as they fall? Take on the virus spread while the city is still running at full speed ahead?

I do see implementing safe working procedures as a responsible way to help limit its spread and exposure to infection. Buying some time before infection takes place does give the medial community a chance to catch up to it. I expect to being infected at some point in the future. Already been subject to many illnesses and scars.

Disease model stats news COVID-19 16 Feb

For the data that has been coming out this does present a general consensus for what we are looking at and some what consistent with other reports and opinions that are forming. The exact specifics are still a bit clouded at this time.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: musicismagic

Those nets take a fair bit of practice to throw property bud,there's heaps of vids in the tube,have a look . 👍
t

Thank you I sure will.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Japan experts decline to raise alert, as virus 'not yet prevalent'

TOKYO -- The coronavirus outbreak remains at an initial stage in Japan, an expert panel under the health ministry said Sunday, choosing not to raise the country's alert level to allow for a more aggressive response. "The government is still able to track down infection routes to a certain degree," said Takaji Wakita, chief of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases. The health ministry had hoped for an upgrade to the next alert level, which signals a rapidly growing outbreak with high domestic transmission rates. Such a move would let the ministry switch focus from screening overseas arrivals and tracking infection routes to catching homegrown cases early on and boosting treatment capacity.

Mmm ok.. POLITICS, coming. Into play. Delayed reactions in prevention in order to preserve markets, and the olympics can be a dangerous mistake. 🤷‍♂️ I dunno, but here is some Japanese main stream media.

link

The govt. here now has formed a panel for the Olympics " Consultation Panel". This something we all should keep on top on. Yesterday we had a practice run of the torches and I think the real run also started too.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Everything is fine, all we need are some cuddly mascots...

[SCMP hk] Taiwan Uses Cuddly Mascots Like ‘Spokesdog’ In Coronavirus Prevention Campaign

While mainland China deploys stern political slogans in its battle against a deadly new coronavirus, Taiwan has embraced cuddly mascots and humour to ease public anxiety and educate on best practices.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
So in conclusion.. the info I managed to gather, China claims 113 or whatever new cases outside of epicenter. The UK, Will stop testing people after they confirm 100 cases without an explanation. Japan, is in the beginning stages of an epidemic, but delay sounding alarms 🚨. The cdc will start testing sick cases this week, I expect to see numbers rise in the USA. already hearing rumors of cases not being reported by the cdc state or even the media. We still do not truly know much about the virus, incubation time anywhere from 7,14,24 or even longer. Reports of mounting evidence pointing to virus escaping bio lab in China. That about sums it up. The scary thing, is the 2nd biggest economy is under so much, world pressure to get back to work, it APPEARS they are willing to risk, spreading this virus further. Stay tuned... it’s bound to get interesting.

Peace

incubation known - 4.5 days

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Amazon is your best bet to get those nets and things like that to be honest, We have stocked up a lot of stuff from Amazon, and spray the packages down with lysol before bringing them inside.

I wonder if you can search for me on Amazon. Apparently its not taking in what I'm searching for. Of course , I get both Japanese and American Amazon here. Much appreciated if you can throw me a link. Thanks

I pm'd you.

Please check your messages.

Thanks, just got back from buying some Japanese local honey. I'll post a picture soon. Price=mama mia

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Coronavirus Emergency Alert CDC hiding NYS cases by Dr Paul Cottrel

Don't know if factual only posted due to some of you saying you're hearing reports.
Hoping some of you can verify.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This CoronApocalypse is done and complete for the rest of the world after all these weeks , except for Hubei region and for those who came here showing some water purifying machines ... All the best for my Chinese folks, nothing to see here anymore....back to my lovely ATS 10 foot green Martian Aliens, Ciao and love from AD

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
Personally, my #1 prep would be drinking water.

Even though I have a well with three stage filtration, I have a few clean 55 gallon apple juice drums (to catch rain water) and a good stock of water filtration and purification supplies, including $16 portable

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: GoldGlobal
a reply to: Bicent

And another evacuation plane from Wuhan has just landed in Tokyo with 65 people on board to be tested/quarantined

via CNN

The hell with 14 day quarantine they should be quarantined for at least 90 days. F it why not, give me a reason why they shouldn'tbe. If they dont agree then leave them where they are.

Economy taken into place, but now they are using tissues from the throat which is more accurate. I hope Travis AF is using the same technique as here in Japan. It may prove that 14 rest period may not be long enough .

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden
US couple disembarking the cruise ship filmed the whole thing. We are doomed look at how they are dressed and at 3:28 the woman filming tells one of the medical crew " You need to clean your glasses" Lol

You do realize these people are over 70. No problem . No eye wear = contagion on the plan = self distruction = ?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 71,336 confirmed cases worldwide, including 1,775 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I've spent the last several hours studying a report that is here; www.preprints.org...
Download the PDF at the bottom of the page.
Frankly, what I read makes me sick.
The genome of the 2019-CoV or CoVID 19, or what have you, using retrotransposons, and is integrating into our chrosome4.
Does it mean it is mutating us?
Does it mean that it is using Rolling circle replication?
Please, someone else read it.
I'm sick to my stomach, really upset.
I'll come back later.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So following the thread making some semi solid plans, and I decide to fire up the division 2 for an hour or so play (still haven't finished it) yea my dumb arse is going to have some dreams tonight.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I've spent the last several hours studying a report that is here; www.preprints.org...
Download the PDF at the bottom of the page.
Frankly, what I read makes me sick.
The genome of the 2019-CoV or CoVID 19, or what have you, using retrotransposons, and is integrating into our chrosome4.
Does it mean it is mutating us?
Does it mean that it is using Rolling circle replication?
Please, someone else read it.
I'm sick to my stomach, really upset.
I'll come back later.

I frigging well hope not, with any degree of luck you don't know what you're talking about though you seem to have some knowledge in this area...so please be wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
PLEASE READ AND SHOW YOUR LOVE ONES

1. Remember the company party on the boat that one person infected 9 others. Update: That person may have been in contact with Chinese now before some time going on the boat. Question now is, how many Chinese were on the boat.
2. Here is the horrible part. Keep in mind I said in some of my PM's , Japan is like China in many ways. (I'm not going to explain) since now the situation may also come true.
3. The hospital that the 9 others and possibly the other 90 some that were tested has now been SHUT DOWN.
4. Location of patients ? Sorry, unknown from me
5. This is all happening in real time here
6. The spread of the 100 party boat passengers went home possibly with the disease and gave it to their family and co-workers (update on this should show up in the near future)

IF EVENTS LIKE THIS START TO APPEAR IN THE STATES, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK ALL THEM GANG MEMBERS ARE GOING START GOING TO CHURCH FOR FOOD HANDOUTS. SORRY, BUT THAT IS JUST THE TIP OF MY THINKING. RIGHT NOW JAPAN HAS THE FORCE TO TRACK THE OUT SPREAD IN LOCAL CONDITIONS. I THINK THEY ARE DOING A HECK OF A GREAT JOB... BUT IT STARTS TO GO HEYWIRE... pm if you like with your thoughts. I think I 'm going to up my standards of posting with what in the future I want to disclose and the reason is that is just may not be pretty at all.
I'm glad I live near the ocean, but I don't have a boat. I should have bought one of them life rafts last summer. Dang.
OH, I think bicycles are more important then cars, guess why... yep... stations closed (that is street talk, now lets see if I post that in the future if it comes true)

new update just in

the company party boat with 9 infected now has been raise to 14
the boat had a staff of 20 to help out with the food and handling of the boat necessities
this stuff seems to be spreading like wild fire
time: 3:30 Monday Tokyo
edit on 0200000040222020-02-17T00:22:40-06:00224002am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Chinese military scientist discussing gene editing for a bio weapon on its enemies

twitter.com...

Crazy motherfkers

Perhaps this was a preemptive?, I’d hope so after watching that amongst other very similar claims by Chinese generals

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Appreciate the updates, keep them coming...

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

[SCMP hk] World On Alert For Coronavirus Spread As Stranded Passengers Fly Home To 40 Countries From Two Stricken Cruise Ships

More than 3,000 travellers on two coronavirus-stricken Carnival cruise ships are returning home, fanning out to more than 40 countries and fuelling fears of further contagion from the deadly virus.

This just keeps getting better and better...

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join