It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Me too. My issue is I touch my eyes alot as I have 24 / 7 allergies that turn into Asthma. I use an inhaler daily to keep them at bay but my eyes itch. Inhaler is Flovent HFA 220mcg.

This is off topic but what I find as strange in that the CO2 group went after many inhalers because they were...

Headlines Claim Asthma Inhalers Are 'Choking The Planet'. Here's The Real Science

link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It stinks because we don’t know the context or their patient history. There could be a whole slew of environmental factors or underlying disease we don’t know about. It could even be psychological, is there data on what happened to these people afterwards or are they dead?

Now that we have person to person spread outside of China... we will probably be getting some more accurate numbers... whatever they may turn out to be.

link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This is out of Taiwan: 中港最新研究:武漢肺炎致死率15% 傳染率83% which is saying 15% fatality and 83% infection rate.

My take on this and why people think it's a "nothing burger" is that they are comparing the FINAL figures for things like SARS (i.e. after the virus is dead and all of the data is compiled) with an ongoing viral infection in it's infancy.

Right now you might "only" have 100 odd people dead, but at this early stage people are in various stages of infection, probably a lot of them in the early stages.

But if you consider that only say 60 people have been claimed to have recovered, while say 120 people have died, it's killing 2/3rds of the infected.

Until we have the benefit of time to see what happens as the disease runs it's course, then we won't really know the true mortality rate is.

I can't help but keep thinking back to that video in the hospital corridor when the deaths were claimed to be only 25 in total.

But there were 3 dead bodies on the floor, who had all died that morning - 1 tiny corridor in one of the dozens of hospitals in the infected areas with 3 freshly dead people - how on earth could the number really be only 25?

And why hadn't those bodies been moved to the mortuary instead of left in a corridor among other potentiall ill people?

The only real explanation is either crap health care, or the mortuaries were already full.

I think 15% is not an unlikely number for the mortality rate, and it could even be higher than that.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
cnn

a reply to: celltypespecific

edit on 28-1-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: butcherguy

Me too. My issue is I touch my eyes alot as I have 24 / 7 allergies that turn into Asthma. I use an inhaler daily to keep them at bay but my eyes itch. Inhaler is Flovent HFA 220mcg.

This is off topic but what I find as strange in that the CO2 group went after many inhalers because they were...

Headlines Claim Asthma Inhalers Are 'Choking The Planet'. Here's The Real Science

Clean the inhaler often with Lysol and wear safety glasses!
I use an e-cigarette and will be wiping those down often.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1
a reply to: Power_Semi

None of those videos can be corroborated in terms of time or location. Its easy to claim its linked to an event and with Googles search algorithm picking up on the title of the video or linked post it becomes "true"

I agree, I was pointing out what the anonymous source at 4chan had claimed, and the apparent display of those symptoms in claimed videos.

I've seen 1 video purporting to show a woman throwing up blood that I discovered was actually from 2017 and was nothing to do with it.

People will try to create click bait - it's sad really.
edit on -06:0020202America/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2020 08:25:28 -0600_thAmerica/Chicago0125 by Power_Semi because: spelling

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Surgical masks are selling out across US:

www.thehill.com...

Seems like America is waking up...

Yup...they are waking up too late.....!!

Its sold out in all Walmarts, CVS, and HomeDepot in my city.

Also googles, disposable gloves, and emergency related items are starting to run low.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
yeah, no prior history and i dont think any really knows what happened to them, if they did exist. I imagine records are non existent if things are really 'that bad'

the videos could have come from nowhere, then again they could have come from suburban wuhan.

they definitely stopped though!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Consider these are people hospitalized though. That says nothing about those who never went. How many of those are there?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Consider these are people hospitalized though. That says nothing about those who never went. How many of those are there?

Could be loads - could be piles of bodies from those people locked in their rooms that no one knows about too.

I don't believe the Chinese official figures, I don't think anyone else does either, what I think is they've realised things are so out of control that it's going to be impossible to keep hiding it, censorship of social media etc or not - and that's why for example they've shut down the stock market.

I'd imagine soon they'll shut down the internet in entirity, and mobile phone networks to completely isolate the data.

If/when they do that you know it's a major catastrophic event.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: BoxerBrawler

I don't buy this people falling dead on the floor thing. This is media trying to cause hysteria.

I'm not sure too, but its strange how the photos stopped when Wuhan went dark.. I can see media hysteria doing 1 or 2 or 3.. but not that many...

some could be staged by idiots.. I dunno, I dont think they're fake yet

There is just something about it that doesn't look right to me. I hope it's fake but nah, I don't buy it.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"first hospital" proven to be fake

Question is why is the only thing coming out of China right now a constant live feed to a construction site?

Distraction. Think about the tremendous feat. Hospital with 100,000 beds built in days. Yea sure well all watch the amazing feat of engineering while the world experiences a global pandemic .

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I don't buy this people falling dead on the floor thing. This is media trying to cause hysteria.

I'm not sure too, but its strange how the photos stopped when Wuhan went dark.. I can see media hysteria doing 1 or 2 or 3.. but not that many...

some could be staged by idiots.. I dunno, I dont think they're fake yet

There is just something about it that doesn't look right to me. I hope it's fake but nah, I don't buy it.

I don't think they're fake, but I don't think they're all coronavirus.

Look at how many videos you can find of people collapsed in the streets of New York with random folks just walking by them. There are also videos of people just lying in the halls of hospitals in the UK being ignored too.

Who's to say some of these aren't retreads of people who collapsed for other reasons being repurposed to show people "collapsing from plague"?

In some of them, people are just kind of standing around watching like it's a spectator sport to watch medics roll up and cart folks away.

So how many are real and how many are any little thing that was already there?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
double post
edit on 1/28/2020 by tennisdawg because: double post

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel

Question is why is the only thing coming out of China right now a constant live feed to a construction site?

Distraction. Think about the tremendous feat. Hospital with 100,000 beds built in days. Yea sure well all watch the amazing feat of engineering while the world experiences a global pandemic .

The first major issue with that picture is the brick pavers for a roadway. This is an architectural feature, and would take way more labor and time than just pouring asphalt. In an emergency situation, you wouldn't even have real roads. It will just be crushed stone outside.

This picture was retweeted by 3 official CCP mouthpieces. If they are lying about this, then I can only imagine the lies being told about the actual virus.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I’m no expert but if we hear this is mutating rapidly wouldn’t that actually be a good thing? Didn’t Spanish flu almost die out over night because it mutated to a version that wasn’t harmful to humans?

It’s also suspect this isn’t spreading like you would think. I get the 14 day incubation period but it’s not like that clock started for everyone last week. Yes it’s bad in Wuhan but it seems too localized there still.

I could be totally wrong and it’s horrible for that city.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel

The first major issue with that picture is the brick pavers for a roadway. This is an architectural feature, and would take way more labor and time than just pouring asphalt. In an emergency situation, you wouldn't even have real roads. It will just be crushed stone outside.

This picture was retweeted by 3 official CCP mouthpieces. If they are lying about this, then I can only imagine the lies being told about the actual virus.

Exactly.

Problem is, our gov is lying as well. There were several flights out of the hot zone. Where are they putting people?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

We have 2 main problems at present:

1. Lack of real tangible information to go on.

2. Speed of the situation, but the wait for it develop. Paradoxical, but there it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
First case reported in india in last 1hr so it's likely going to run rampant there.

Will you take the mark so you can buy and sell????? I won't and just may end up on a guillotine train if caught.

The deepstate really outdone themselves this time.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

That’s awful, you would hope they would have constructed something to help people and show the world what they’re capable of in a pressing situation.

Next I’m sure we’ll start to hear about extreme quarantine procedures and euthanasia procedures whether true or fake. They are heavily regulating information, I just hope they’re being honest with the WHO. UN intervention would unlock additional resources and funding to help everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join