It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel
"first hospital" proven to be fake

Question is why is the only thing coming out of China right now a constant live feed to a construction site?

Distraction. Think about the tremendous feat. Hospital with 100,000 beds built in days. Yea sure well all watch the amazing feat of engineering while the world experiences a global pandemic .

The first major issue with that picture is the brick pavers for a roadway. This is an architectural feature, and would take way more labor and time than just pouring asphalt. In an emergency situation, you wouldn't even have real roads. It will just be crushed stone outside.

This picture was retweeted by 3 official CCP mouthpieces. If they are lying about this, then I can only imagine the lies being told about the actual virus.

Exactly.

Problem is, our gov is lying as well. There were several flights out of the hot zone. Where are they putting people?

Exactly where they wanted them, amoungst the healthy.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You already have the mark it’s your identification number, this isn’t the left behind series. Two inter dimensional beings allegedly battling for our souls aren’t going to single out and focus on one planet in one dimension out of countless others in multiple and decide a mark is the way they’re going to do it or you get your head whacked off.

This life is just one journey of many as our souls evolve and learn, at least I hope so. Seriously don’t stress yourself out, you need a good immune system for the kung flu.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I get China is not going to be forthcoming but this cat fell out of the bag over 2 weeks ago. Other countries are not like that, yes there are cases but it seems *most* were actually in Wuhan at some point. Yes those people infected their spouse but what about the people on the planes? I the airports? If the spouses have it, why don’t thousands more? Does it transmit fast sexually or something??

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Please remember that we are living in Historic Times

The great flu of 2020...

except it's not a flu...
I keep hearing people referring to the 'Chinese flu virus'.
Influenza and Corona are not the same thing

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

You already have the mark it’s your identification number, this isn’t the left behind series. Two inter dimensional beings allegedly battling for our souls aren’t going to single out and focus on one planet in one dimension out of countless others in multiple and decide a mark is the way they’re going to do it or you get your head whacked off.

This life is just one journey of many as our souls evolve and learn, at least I hope so. Seriously don’t stress yourself out, you need a good immune system for the kung flu.

You're much better off believing the truth - this life is your only life so you'd better damned well make sure you make the most of it and enjoy it while you can.

All of the fairy fluff about different levels and old souls etc is a load of ar*e holes.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

It just transmits when people don’t realize they have it. Close contact, enclosed spaces, being within a few feet of someone, you could even get it in passing if someone coughs on you on the street or public transportation. One theory is that thousands or tens of thousands of additional people have it and they just don’t know it yet.

Plus door handles, stairway handles, we touch our faces all the time without realizing it and how often do you wash your hands or use sanitizer.

edit on 28-1-2020 by TheAMEDDDoc because: Punctuation, added

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So what's the updated number of confirmed infections going to be later today?

I guess most people expect c.6000, and it might well be.

But at some point in the next few days I predict we'll see a step-change in numbers and it'll catapult into numbers way beyond what was expected - like from 6000 to 45000 - or something like that.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I was just at my local Lowes. They had a lot of N95 masks in several places around the store. They also had cases of bleach, disinfectant wipes, sprays, etc. by the box in the center isle, and on a big end display shelf. Looks like they are getting stocked up.

I picked up a respirator, and some extra P100 filters. N95 is better than nothing, but the P100 is much better.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Will you take the mark just so you can buy and sell?

We're on Page 97. Where did the Mark of the Beast enter the convo and are there any links?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Your initial reply was an attempt at undermining my statement and indicating this is an average influenza akin to seasonal flu.

You are now twisting my reasoning to misrepresent my understanding/ beliefs.

Now we can get back to sound discussion. I have also been curious as to how easily it spreads, but consider that this outbreak initially started off very slow. The numbers were unimpressive, hence a lot of skepticism about its severity and rightly so. However it must be taken into account how long the incubation period is (2-10 seems to be the most consistent estimate). Basically meaning there is a staggered response, the confirmed cases were probably exposed upto 10 days ago. But think about how many have been exposed by 4,500 in the last 8 days.

I predict we will see huge increases in the figures. I read the R0 was 2.6 down rated from 3.6, we'll go with the lower. By my calculations and in perfect conditions that 0.04% (4500) exceeds 100% in less than 10 'jumps'? Now actions have been taken thanks to quarantined in places and the curfews etc. Not every person is going to be exposed an so some chains in the spread will have ended. Now replicate this for the other countries newly infected 1 person becomes 2.6, 6.8, 17.6, 45.7, 118.8, 308.9, 803.2 and so on and so on.......BUT!

Dont forget it starts slow... upto 10 days between each new case from exposure. Hence why it seems to not be spreading in new countries. If the infection only recently arrived it could be several more days before the individual becomes ill. The people who came into contact with that person may then not show symptoms for another 10 days and by that time they've passed it onto another 2-3 people.

Then consider the idea of super spreaders like in SARS the guy who spread it to 180+ people residing in the same hotel. But I'll let you digest the above before we go into that

edit on 2812020 by MuldersMate because: (no reason given)

edit on 2812020 by MuldersMate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I get China is not going to be forthcoming but this cat fell out of the bag over 2 weeks ago. Other countries are not like that, yes there are cases but it seems *most* were actually in Wuhan at some point. Yes those people infected their spouse but what about the people on the planes? I the airports? If the spouses have it, why don’t thousands more? Does it transmit fast sexually or something??

For the same reason that when one person at your place of work gets the flu, not everyone does, but they almost certainly will give it to most of their family members.

It's about how close you are in contact with them and for how long. Family shares space longer and in much closer circumstances than coworkers or casual travelers do. There is some risk to the latter group, but much, much more to the first.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I have followed the activities of your religious right,Reverend Moon and his successor for decades yes there has been a lot of scripture fulfilled by men with evil intent Pence,Pompeo are both on the whackjob train dont think they wont try to pull off a Spielberg armageddon.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

No not quite, i don't have the mark.

I have the choice. And i choose not to take the mark in relation to buying and selling.

Nice try and twist though, did you graduate from the George Soros Academy? My immune system is just fine and always has been. No stress here, quite the opposite actually.

But anyway don't shoot the messenger.
edit on 28-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I have followed the activities of your religious right,Reverend Moon and his successor for decades yes there has been a lot of scripture fulfilled by men with evil intent Pence,Pompeo are both on the whackjob train dont think they wont try to pull off a Spielberg armageddon.

Yes, you're right. In order to stop this, we must burn the Christians.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I read this last week on Pravda. Yep that "Russia" newspaper for the Comrades. They told their people last week to NOT trust the WHO simply because they are slow to get off their arse on stuff of this.

Pravda, also recommended that people wash their hands with a bleach mixture. Hmmm. Here's one guide from our CDC:

CDC Washing Hands with Bleach Added

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

But at some point in the next few days I predict we'll see a step-change in numbers and it'll catapult into numbers way beyond what was expected - like from 6000 to 45000 - or something like that.

You do realize that over 100,000 are already infected....
Its essentially a fact...this has being stated by numerous scientist and medics

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Will you take the mark just so you can buy and sell?

We're on Page 97. Where did the Mark of the Beast enter the convo and are there any links?

We might be on page 97 but you've just proven you haven't read nor kept up with the thread.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Actually the good book says 'the souls of the beheaded' reign with Christ,in 2013 your Congress authorised the purchase of 30,000 guillotines

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Actually the good book says 'the souls of the beheaded' reign with Christ,in 2013 your Congress authorised the purchase of 30,000 guillotines

They burned out the Jews during the Black Death too, but it didn't stop it.

If that's where y'all want to go, then I'll meet my maker with a clear conscience.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

and that I'll agree with because thats pretty close to where we are at

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join