It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

On this thread there have been 120 posts in the 24 hrs from Dec 20th 19:30 to Dec 21st 19:30, whereas there were 3,455 posts across ATS (see stats here).

So we generated about 3.5% of ATS posts... well, it was kinda a slow day.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Reminder: they killed Gaddafi because he fashion mogged Obama so hard he never recovered.

C'mon, who's the coolest thug fashion model?

Livin large with his all female Amazonian Warrior Guards.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Big contrast, compared to the "drainage ditch" Gaddafi photos. Is he the President that Hillary bragged about killing?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

While Ghadaffi is a fashion icon,check out that last photo.

That guy in the suit with tophat AND a Toga........

You have my Respect.

And a fancy cane!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Prince Philip hospitalized.
www.usmagazine.com...

Is this a big deal? I don't mean that cavalierly, but is it impactful?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Difference between 12/21/2019 to 04/21/20 is 122 days or 4 months (excluding end date!)

Including end date gives 123 days... we had 123 as a decode recently... ready, steady, go!

That aligns with much of what has come out this week - mirror. Barr saying Durham in a few months (april?) Brexit deal(?), trade deals done including china and some form of DECLAS fallout?

What goes into the mirror comes out in april? Maybe.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Dan Bongino interviews Devin Nunes. 50 minutes if you cut of the beginning and end commercial.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Prince Philip hospitalized.
www.usmagazine.com...

Is this a big deal? I don't mean that cavalierly, but is it impactful?

Sorry, QoS. I hope he croaks. That is one nasty old man.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

From looking at graphs etc it doesn't appear a quick nudge and rebound of say a days length would even be noticed unless continuously monitered now.

From the data I have seen of time series graphs there are a lot of uncertainty from day to day and smaller increments on where the field is going to be. One thing, there were 4 separate fields two each of the North and South Poles. I don't recall exactly where I saw that but I recall Australia was the epicenter of one of the S poles. All the Ring of fire action nearby may be related.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here's George Papadopoulos, Punching Back 2nd Episode titled "Lil' Joey Mifsud."

A while back I got sick of hearing from this guy because I couldn't figure out where exactly he fit into the giant Spy OP spider web and he only gave crumbs here and there as teasers. Well, he redeems himself in his latest video. It's almost like having a movie script read & explained to you that is EXTREMELY enlightening with sprinkles of dark comedy. He's a great story teller telling his own Bond like story.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I have to admit it's depressing to think this goes on until at least April, mainly because I will no longer be able to spend as much time on the thread beyond the next month or so... there's only so long the excuse "I'm doing some Pro Bono work" is acceptable to the family... Need to get next contract/position sorted in the new year and refill the coffers.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, they're saying on the BBC that Prince Phillip:

a) Walked in to hospital,
b) Is being treated for an existing condition.

His known conditions are:
i) A hip replacement,
ii) A heart problem requiring a Stent.

Since he walked in to hospital, I'd plump for him needing another stent to unblock an artery?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What the heck is Jeff Flake mouthing off about? He needs to just go away.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sundance's comments from the Devin Nunes video you shared...

Another interesting reference is when Devin Nunes outlines FBI supervisory special agent #1, or SSA1 is “deep throat”. We know from research SSA1 is Joseph Pientka.

So it was corrupt FBI Agent Joseph Pientka who was the workhorse organizing the various schemes and day-to-day FBI manipulations.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel, if you don’t mind me asking, what kind of work do you do?

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have to admit it's depressing to think this goes on until at least April...

William Barr told FoxNews's Martha McCallum this week that it will be "many more months" before John Durham is in a position to issue a report.

But on the bright side, U.S. Attorney's don't issue a report until after the indictments are handed out. Just like Mueller did.

The media and most pundits are stuck on "When's the Durham report coming?"...which is what McCallum asked William Barr.

If a "Durham report" appears one day, but no indictments/prosecutions preceded it, we'll know the deep-state won bigly. It will be the only major loss on President Trump's otherwise stellar record as President. (It hurts to even think that this might happen!)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Here's George Papadopoulos, Punching Back 2nd Episode titled "Lil' Joey Mifsud."

A while back I got sick of hearing from this guy because I couldn't figure out where exactly he fit into the giant Spy OP spider web and he only gave crumbs here and there as teasers. Well, he redeems himself in his latest video. It's almost like having a movie script read & explained to you that is EXTREMELY enlightening with sprinkles of dark comedy. He's a great story teller telling his own Bond like story.

www.youtube.com...

This is excellent.

There are two takeaways for me. One is how he wound up in this at all is clarified. That's speaks to spooks being everywhere and how they REALLY didn't want DJT elected and still failed to stop it.

The other is time needed to pass for the narrative to make sense. I read his testimony and this would have been 1000x better, yet it would seem the reality just didn't support the revelations. Now it is as though he's doing the epilogue on a teeeveee show and we can go "ahhh, yes I see..."

Putin's niece. Ugh.

C.R.A.Z.Y.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The media and most pundits are stuck on "When's the Durham report coming?"...which is what McCallum asked William Barr.

As Sidney Powell said, Durham isn't doing a report - he's investigating to indict. There will be no report, as that isn't what he was hired to do. Those saying "report" are either lying or confused.

That says if he doesn't indict, well then... pitchforks and torches at the ready I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I have to admit it's depressing to think this goes on until at least April, mainly because I will no longer be able to spend as much time on the thread beyond the next month or so... there's only so long the excuse "I'm doing some Pro Bono work" is acceptable to the family... Need to get next contract/position sorted in the new year and refill the coffers.

I hear ya, it'll work out.

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join