It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: trollz

Is the White House a psychiatric clinic now?

They do have the "inmate in chief" under their care...

link   
double
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's hard to imagine what would qualify as "off limits" by Trump's unmatched wisdom. I mean, he protected the Saudi guy who had a journalist chopped up, he's silent of China's aggression against the Hong Kong protesters, and the human rights violations of certain religious factions within their borders, or North Korea's human right's violations.

I guess anything that adversely affects is political outlook.

It’s nice having a president that looks out for American interests first and puts everyone else’s on the back burner.

Unless they are Saudi or Russian interests. He seems to put those before America.

Just a few weeks ago he deployed American troops to protect Saudi oil fields. This move is against America's own interest as well. The Kurds who fought with us against ISIS are being abandoned by the US. That is going to make them love us I'm sure.... Totally not going to lead to some Kurd blowing up an American embassy somewhere.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More to this than what the MSM is spinning.

Something has been discovered.

Something involving U.S. "Allies"

Something wicked 😎

Proof? Or is this just more baseless spin?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Hes a troll. And hes a good one.

I believe this is just for his own amusement. Im amused as well.

I think he did it for laughs too. Like the "chosen one" comment a few weeks back. It drives the opposition crazy.

I just don't see how anyone can spin a situation that will cost human lives into a joke.....

What is wrong with you?

Do you really need to ask? I support my President so that automatically makes me a horrible person, right? No worries, I've come to terms with it.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This quote sounds like something Kim Jong Un would have his propaganda ministry put out...

Shame, Mr. President, shame!

I'm no fan of Turkey, but this is something that is said through diplomatic channels in "private", not in the twitterverse...

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Something wicked 😎

The MSM will let you know soon enough 😎

πŸ‘ 🦚

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He's the chosen one, how could he not have great and unmatched wisdom? He could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a single supporter. Hell, he's already sold a bunch of terrorists weapons and gave the establishment a huge tax cut and his supporters haven't budged an inch.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well he is a Billionaire, Philanthropist, and Playboy. Uh oh. I think I found Iron Mans true identity.

He became President facing more backlash for it than anyone in U.S. Presidential history. Currently surviving an actual coup without bringing in the big guns, so I would say he that his wisdom has been unmatched thus far by his enemies.
edit on 7-10-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

link   
in my great and unmatched wisdom,

Is that how you determine how wise you are, you simply state it, I would like to say as the most inteligent, handsome and genuine person on ATS I agree with Trump

I like his other tweet as well where he talks to.....himself
he does realise that its him doesn't he

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

The Radical Left Democrats have failed on all fronts, so now they are pushing local New York City and State Democrat prosecutors to go get President Trump. A thing like this has never happened to any President before. Not even close!

edit on 7-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: go get them

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Tick tock tick tock tick tock" right?

Just keep waiting guys! Hold your breath! 🀣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

It's hard to imagine what would qualify as "off limits" by Trump's unmatched wisdom. I mean, he protected the Saudi guy who had a journalist chopped up, he's silent of China's aggression against the Hong Kong protesters, and the human rights violations of certain religious factions within their borders, or North Korea's human right's violations.

I guess anything that adversely affects is political outlook.

It’s nice having a president that looks out for American interests first and puts everyone else’s on the back burner.

Betraying allies isn't good for national security, no matter how you try to frame it.

Who did he betray?

The Kurds.

You know, the people who fought alongside us to defeat ISIS in exchange for protection.

Thats who.

So by helping them defeat their enemy we have betrayed them?

The problem with Trumpers is that it doesn't matter what logic or facts or historical norms you present to them, they will just spin.

America enlisted the help of the Kurds to fight ISIS. They didn't have to help, but they did and by all accounts did alot of the dirty work. They suffered by far the most loss of life. Now, America is abandoning an ally to certain defeat and no one can really figure out why. It's not just the "liberals" complaining either.

From Marco Rubio, this morning:

If reports about US retreat in #Syria are accurate, the Trump administration has made a grave mistake that will have implications far beyond Syria.

It would confirm #Iran’s view of this administration & embolden then to escalate hostile attacks which in turn could trigger much broader & more dangerous regional war.

twitter.com...

But just keep blindly supporting Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Hes a troll. And hes a good one.

I believe this is just for his own amusement. Im amused as well.

I think he did it for laughs too. Like the "chosen one" comment a few weeks back. It drives the opposition crazy.

I just don't see how anyone can spin a situation that will cost human lives into a joke.....

What is wrong with you?

Do you really need to ask? I support my President so that automatically makes me a horrible person, right? No worries, I've come to terms with it.

You may support him but a lot of Republicans are starting to wonder about trumps grasp of reality. They are watching the polls carefully and if they lose campaign financing because of trump, he's toast.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7-10-2019 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Something wicked 😎

Interesting. I wonder what that could be.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

His "enemies"? Which ones, the ones he sold weapons to (terrorists) or the ones he handed a trillion dollars to (the establishment)? 🀣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Something wicked 😎

The MSM will let you know soon enough 😎

πŸ‘ 🦚

So let me get this straight. Most of the time, you claim the MSM is totally fake. But now, you are claiming that you somehow are aware of the one truthful story from the MSM will show "something" (but you can't say what) to prove Trump's actions are for the good of the country.

In short, you are just making baseless claims making it logical to ignore anything you say.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

Some people want to see the world burn.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The problem with Trumpers is that it doesn't matter what logic or facts or historical norms you present to them, they will just spin.

Hold on a second. Are you trying to say that I am spinning this story by throwing facts at you. We did defeat ISIS. Or do you believe otherwise?

America enlisted the help of the Kurds to fight ISIS. They didn't have to help, but they did and by all accounts did alot of the dirty work.

And? Should they not defend their territory? They didn't even have to help, you admitted it.

They suffered by far the most loss of life.

That's what wars do.

Now, America is abandoning an ally to certain defeat

Defeated by who? We defeated Isis, which was their enemy. What part of the agreement did we no uphold?

no one can really figure out why.

That's because his wisdom is unmatched.

But just keep blindly supporting Trump.

I see all to well my hate filled friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That's a manipulated video. It's definitely not Trump's voice.
a reply to: Lysergic

edit on 7-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That is going to make them love us I'm sure.... Totally not going to lead to some Kurd blowing up an American embassy somewhere.

So in your own words, the Kurds would be willing to blow up our embassies if we don't fight their war. Now tell me why we should continue to support them?

Nevermind don't because nothing you say will change my mind. I voted to get out of the ME and whatever it takes to achieve that goal I support 100%.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Actually....there are camps there with thousands of mini jihadis being trained by psycho mothers. Someone better get in there and sort that out or mark my words...they will be trouble in 10-15 years.

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join