It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I believe the Trump business interests in that Trump Tower is only a few million dollars because the buildings and property are owned by a Turk businessman who pays a small royalty for the name 😎

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Petty cash.
Right?

And yet, the Organization puts a lot of stake in its licensing. With little concern for what that may entail.
edit on 10/10/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Dude is a moron, and his constituents continue to make excuses for him.

See, it works, you just prove it every time you get your panties in a wad.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

He does make moronic statements but I don't think he's a moron. I'd rate him at about average intelligence, which means half the population is brighter than he is.

He just doesn't seem to have a fully developed filter between what his brain comes up with and what he says. Most of us have stupid thoughts at times. Most of us are capable of realizing they are stupid thoughts and we keep them to ourselves.

I think he is savvy in a few areas he has been around his entire life, but I don't think he is above average in IQ, not from the barrage of horribly strung together words he assumes is English that comes out of his mouth. Either he is not that bright, or he has some other mental health issues.

See, it works, you just prove it every time you get your panties in a wad.

Why do you and others assume that whenever someone says anything about Trump that isn't kissing his butt, their head is spinning while going REEEE! Just because you saw someone on TV once in a protest acting like an emotional dork, doesn't mean everyone is the same, honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join