It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump just tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" while threatening Turkey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: highvein

His "enemies"? Which ones, the ones he sold weapons to (terrorists) or the ones he handed a trillion dollars to (the establishment)? 🤣

The enemies that are trying to perform a political coup, if not for the unmatched wisdom of Trump they would have won by now.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: hyperlexic
Hes a troll. And hes a good one.

I believe this is just for his own amusement. Im amused as well.

If he is making lite of a situation that could cost the lives of thousands of kurdish fighters who helped us fight ISIS. He isn't a troll, he is a horrible person.

There is literally no way to spin this to be positive.

He is saying, "I'm removing my support for the kurds, but if you do anything to them, I'm going to be really angry!".

I dont know maybe if you read a completely different made up tweet in an italian mobsters voice you will get the point.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So the terrorists or the establishment? Because he's rewarded both pretty handsomely so far.

Keep telling yourself that though! The media is putting on a show and you're eating it up like crazy. Keep ignoring his blatantly establishment moves in spite of the media complaining about two scoops of ice cream, it just shows how gullible you truly are. "Unmatched wisdom". 🤣

🐑🐑🐑
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Gorgonite

That is going to make them love us I'm sure.... Totally not going to lead to some Kurd blowing up an American embassy somewhere.

So in your own words, the Kurds would be willing to blow up our embassies if we don't fight their war. Now tell me why we should continue to support them?

Nevermind don't because nothing you say will change my mind. I voted to get out of the ME and whatever it takes to achieve that goal I support 100%.

So, you support Trump when he deploys troops to fight in Saudi Arabia's war (Which doesn't concern us in the least). But in the war against ISIS which was described by Republicans as a major threat to the USA, you are against?

So far every foreign relations expert that has gone on the record has concluded that this move by Trump will lead to a resurgence of ISIS. This is BOTH sides of the aisle. Rubio tweeted about it this morning. Other senators have contacted the White House directly.

Link

Seems to me you don't stand for anything but supporting any action taken by Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is the only way he can get the press to to convey how serious he is. He trolls them like this and they put it everywhere .

Even the minions run out and repost it . Its genius .

Now Turkey will get the message loud and clear.
edit on 7-10-2019 by hyperlexic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

That's because his wisdom is unmatched.

Please dont just label me as an evil leftist, I NEVER support any politician, do you honestly belive that or just really like social media point scoring?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

It's all part of Trump's walk loudly and carry a weak stick campaign.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

His "enemies"? Which ones, the ones he sold weapons to (terrorists) or the ones he handed a trillion dollars to (the establishment)? 🤣

The enemies that are trying to perform a political coup, if not for the unmatched wisdom of Trump they would have won by now.

LOL! You're serious aren't you? You actually believe that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow...... I have no words. But thanks for the laugh!

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gorgonite

So, you support Trump when he deploys troops to fight in Saudi Arabia's war (Which doesn't concern us in the least). But in the war against ISIS which was described by Republicans as a major threat to the USA, you are against?

Nope, every time Trump has dropped a bomb, I have been his critic.

So far every foreign relations expert that has gone on the record has concluded that this move by Trump will lead to a resurgence of ISIS. This is BOTH sides of the aisle. Rubio tweeted about it this morning. Other senators have contacted the White House directly.

So far every foreign relations expert has kept us in a never-ending war on Terrorism. Dragged us into the Iraq war, Vietnam, etc. All so they could collect a fat check to continue campaigning to maintain their power. Any other brain busters you got today?

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Rule of law? Screw that. Trump has taught a lot of us that "Rules" are for suckers. Don't like a law? Ignore it. Do what though will. Laws are set up for losers to follow. Winners ignore the law and get the real work done....anything that helps "ME". YOU can be a loser and follow rules, but stable geniuses, the best of the best don't operate under your silly societal conventions.

edit on 7-10-2019 by KeithCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, Istanbul will be safe

link   

Keep telling yourself that! The media is putting on a show and you're eating it up like crazy. 🤣

🐑🐑🐑

Eating what up?

The MSM is not talking about a coup. The are talking about impeachment.

I don't have to tell it to anyone. They can see it going on for themselves, unless they are blinded by the hate that the MSM is spewing.

Trump is going to be just fine though, thanks to his unmatched wisdom.

link   
Hatred for Trump has turned Liberals into Warmongers.

What if this works out and we pull our Troops out of another endless conflict?

How long are we supposed to be there? Forever?

It's obvious Trump is trolling the media and the Political establishment when he talks about unmatched wisdom. Trump Derangement Syndrome is truly insane. If Trump spells a word wrong in a tweet that word starts to trend with liberals and never Trumpers declaring it the end of the world.

TDS is truly crazy!

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

A fat check? You mean like the one Trump just gave the establishment with that tax cut? Where do you think that extra money will be going? Definitely not into the pockets of those very same politicians you are complaining about, right?

So gullible. 🐑🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: contextual

He must be playing 4d chess again since that was almost 8 years ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You should quit letting the MSM manipulate you.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Rule of law? Screw that. Trump has taught a lot of us that "Rules" are for suckers. Don't like a law? Ignore it. Do what though will. Laws are set up for losers to follow. Winners ignore the law and get the real work done....anything that helps "ME". YOU can be a lower and follow rules, but stable geniuses, the best of the best don't operate under your silly societal conventions.

So if someone broke into your house and shot you in the face, that would be OK?

link   
dbl
edit on 7-10-2019 by HanyManny because: (no reason given)

link   

He's going to be just fine because his handlers have gotten everything they want from him so far.

Terrorists being armed? Check.

The establishment getting extra lobbying money to get even deeper into the pockets of our "representatives"? Check.

Division and hate like never before? Check.

I'm sure I could list more but those are the big ones. Your idolatry is noted and filed away.

"Unmatched wisdom". 🤣😂🤣😂

🐑🐑🐑
edit on 10/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Good one. 😂😂🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join