It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Well, I had actually been worried about you with the prolonged absence. Thank you for the update and stay safe Warrior.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Remember that Q train that Maggie Haberman loves to reference...

nypost.com...

The artwork looks to have absolutely nothing to do with Q, but I thought it was cool nonetheless.

To pull this off in NYC these days is NOT an easy task. I imagine this team knew a lot of people....

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Speaking of MI5...

MI5 Declass on Hezbollah Bomb Factory in NW London

Hezbollah’s London Bomb-Making Plot, the Iran Nuclear Deal and Bruce Ohr

Terrorists linked to Iranian-backed Hezbollah were stockpiling bomb-making ingredients, including three tons of ammonium nitrate, in London in 2015 in what was described as a “secret British bomb factory,” the Daily Telegraph reported on June 10, 2019. The 2015 case was kept “hidden from the public” until now.

The discovery of the explosive cache back in 2015, and the subsequent decision to keep that information from the public, occurred during a period of intense public debate over the nuclear deal between the Obama administration and Iran.

“The plot was uncovered by MI5 and the Met Police just months after the UK signed up to the Iran nuclear deal.”

Here's a Mega-Boom story. Very lengthy 3-part article with significant details involving shipping ports, drugs, weapons, money laundering, slave trade, cash for junkers (used cars), etc.

Project Cassandra

According to a lengthy, detailed, and highly critical December 2017 Politico report, “The Secret Backstory of How Obama Let Hezbollah Off the Hook,” the Obama administration may have derailed a “campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah” known as Project Cassandra.

Story link in my Project Cassandra sig below.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If anybody needs any help determining if national polls these days are complete fiction or not, just check out these gems.

Not only do they have Biden and Bernie crushing President Trump in the National Election, they even have Kamala Harris, Pete Buttengeig and mother#ing Corey Booker (!?!?!?!) beating Trump in the Presidential Election. These are some of the same people that cannot even poll 5% in the Dem primary - yet they are supposed to beat Trump in a national election.

What a complete and utter joke. Both Trump and Biden are in Iowa today. Lets take a look at the crowds that come and support each of them.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

My extrapolation from your list of States with routes cut off 100%... States with routes cut in RED below:

Thoughts
1) Assume routes cut off in those states are for all of Land, Sea and Air,
2) Assume TRAP applies to both trafficked immigrants and to fleeing perps,
3) All LAND routes south cut off via CA, AZ, NM, TX,
4) Light aircraft have limited range and therefore such flights to South America no longer possible because closed states to west go inland enough to make range too far. Open channel through Louisiana, Missouri, Alabama also not flyable because oversea distance takes beyond range,
5) Limited shipping/boat travel may still be possible from Florida but would have to go inland through narrow corridor because GA closed.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You have to view the polls in a mirror. The opposite is true.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
If anybody needs any help determining if national polls these days are complete fiction or not, just check out these gems.

[...]

The last straw poll I saw put Pete Buttigeig's support at something like 7%. Despite all the attention he gets, he's just an also-ran candidate. Plus, he's made some decidedly anti-Christian comments, which will ensure he receives little-to-no support among moderate swing voters. He hasn't got a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Trump, and any poll that says otherwise is flat-out phony.
edit on Tue Jun 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, it's almost as though POTUS told UK "If you don't make x, y and z public knowledge by this date then we will tell them for you!".

I read the bomb stockpile news report... they built it up by cutting open thousands of ammonium nitrate ice packs for household fridges!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It is looking as thought there are some unintended consequences of the ongoing Russia, Russia, Russia harping by Congress people. I am wondering how far this legislation will go and how it might effect some congresspeople.

From Sen Grassley

... but the continuing political noise risks drowning out sirens warning of the real threat: surreptitious foreign influence in our political discourse.

... But not enough attention has been paid to foreign interests secretly enlisting American cutouts to influence our laws and policies directly. This is a serious problem that should unnerve anyone in government being lobbied on policy matters.

My legislation, based on my oversight work, grants federal investigators new tools to access material needed to identify covert foreign influence and improve FARA compliance. It requires foreign agents to disclose their clients immediately so policy makers can evaluate their positions in light of those associations. It requires the Justice Department to craft a comprehensive FARA enforcement strategy and creates oversight mechanisms to prevent abuse of the new authorities. And it establishes a review of the Lobbying Disclosure Act exemption to determine whether and to what extent it has been abused to conceal foreign influence.
The Mueller investigation might not have brought the legal charges that many of the president’s critics were hoping for, but it was a powerful indictment of our government’s lax FARA enforcement and our willingness to take the bait of foreign powers seeking to wreak havoc on our civic discourse

According to Grassley, FARA registration went up 50% in 2017 vs 2016

From CTH regarding the Chamber of Commerce

At the heart of trade agreements over the past 30 years you will find the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Yes, a Wall Street multinational corporate lobbying group actually wrote three decades of trade agreement language.

A team of business “experts” from within the U.S. CoC wrote the terms and conditions of actual trade agreements for Reagan/Reagan, Bush, Clinton/Clinton, Bush/Bush and Obama/Obama. Add it up, that’s 30 years…..

now look back to when the rust started, not coincidentally that’s 30 years ago.

All that stopped with Donald Trump.

Link to video from CTH.
with what Trump says about COC. First 3 min only. Also he gives some reasons to speculate as to what may be in the works with Mexico.

Snip from opionion piece by Brian Cates

In a recent column, entitled “You Can’t Put America First Until Washington’s Foreign Bribery Industry Has Been Shut Down,” I brought up the subject of the massive foreign bribery industry that operates in Washington. It’s an industry that puts U.S. foreign and even domestic policy up for sale to the highest bidder.

Foreign governments and political factions within some foreign states don’t just pay bribes to our politicians for favorable policy, they give money to media outlets to publish their propaganda, while pretending it’s coming from a neutral American source.

May be way to ambitious to know if all the above is embodied in the bill, but one can hope. And I keep on hoping.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Seems like BS for sure
edit on 11-6-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Are we ready to hear the truth about 9/11?

Jon Stewart lashes out at Congress over 9/11 victims fund

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Dubble
edit on 6/11/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Are we ready to hear the truth about 9/11?

Jon Stewart lashes out at Congress over 9/11 victims fund

mobile.twitter.com...

Jon Stewart is very active with 9/11 and victims funds. He sits on the 9/11 Museum board also, or did, not sure if he still does. He praised Trump for the 9/11 victims fund also.

I believe Stewart had some close friends in NYPD and FDNY. Hes always advocated for the first responders healthcare and whatnot.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Good amount of Gulftainer information posted in thread 1 by yours truly with follow up by Vasa Croe and myself as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
House is losing its mind. Nancy is a hot mess.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The sQueeze is on.
Assume East coast will eventually if not already become a big focus. Port of Charleston, Chesapeake Bay, NY, all huge commercial & Military shipping ports.

Q1881:

"This is far from a ‘vigilante group’; leading the team is ex-Department of Homeland Security special agent Tim Ballard, perhaps America’s foremost human trafficking expert. "The problem in Haiti is an international crisis,” Ballard explains. “With so many children displaced or orphaned during the recent earthquake and hurricane, recruiters moved quickly to sweep these children up. And the worst part of it all is that in many cases the clients are the foreigners who’ve come here to help, the NGO workers and the so-called humanitarians.”
PURE EVIL.
[[[[HUNTERS]]]] BECOME THE HUNTED.
THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!!!
Q

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for the history reminder. Outstanding!

Shockingly deep topic.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Fox News just cut away from Biden rally to Trump's speech live. It was like going from a funeral to a party, lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo speaks during a media briefing at the State Department in Washington, DC, June 10, 2019. AFP
Pompeo Tells Jewish Leaders He Will 'Push Back' Against Britain's Corbyn
In a leaked audio, the U.S. secretary of state is heard saying about allegations of anti-Semitism aimed at the Labour party leader: 'We won't wait for him to do things

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Looks like Grassley is on a roll; this time with Marco Rubio

The senators want federal investigators to determine if officials at the National Institutes for Health (NIH) gave access to U.S. genomic data to for-profit companies from China, including WuXi Nextcode Genomics (WuXi) and Shenzhen BGI Technology Co. (BGI).

Grassley and Rubio also asked Joanne Chiedi, the acting inspector general (IG) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), to determine if the department’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) “may be providing payments for genetic testing or analysis to U.S. entities that have domestic partnerships with WuXi, BGI, and other genomics companies with ties to the Chinese government.”

The senators noted that “WuXi was the first genetic sequencing facility in China to gain Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certification from CMS.

We are also concerned about the potential for Chinese intelligence and security services to use Chinese information technology firms as routine and systemic espionage platforms against the United States and allies.”

The senators said the two firms have publicly touted their partnerships with Huawei in genomic analytics research and development.

Epoch Times

Just a personal note: I went to a mobile unit sponsored by my Medicare plan last year (first medical check in 4 yrs).

The receptionist kept pushing a bottle of water on me. I had to tell her at least 3 times in less than a minute "no thank you, I have been drinking water all day". Seemed strange...the push. I had already given a drop of blood.

Got my results back and they failed to give BS analysis.

If you have had blood drawn, I am sure everyone who can have it does.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join