It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting CAPS gives CD which could be Cross Dresser or literally a CD with data or programing on.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
There's that Q phrase again...

Rep. Matt Gaetz
‏Verified account @RepMattGaetz

The American people are sick and tired of a double standard that seems to pave a yellow brick road to the exoneration for @HillaryClinton when they were clearly crimes committed there, while at the same time casting these aspersions on @POTUS without a basis as a result of bias.
twitter.com...

AND 🔥

Rep. Matt Gaetz
‏Verified account @RepMattGaetz

Here we sit today with the Ghost of Christmas Past, reopening the impeachment inquiry into Richard Nixon. @JohnWDean is here as a prop because Dems can’t impeach @realDonaldTrump.
twitter.com...

Vid clips in both tweets.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Alabama governor signs into law a bill that requires someone convicted of a sex offence with a person under age 13 to begin chemical castration a month before being released from custody

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Hey guys! Can't believe we are on thread 18 already. Thank you (again) Dashen!

Coram I started digging and got a little sidetracked. I haven't connected anything to VCS mining/Tony Rodham yet. In the meantime I did find more nuggets to throw in the memory hole re: Haiti. Not sure where to start because this is all so weaved together that I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around it.

EMN and Cherokeetroy were discussing shipping containers and George Soros' brother Paul came up. Since I wasn't too familiar with him I started looking around. They have a fellowship program Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans.

This little nugget was in Daisy's bio.

She serves on the boards of The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the American Austrian Foundation, the Foreign Policy Association, and the Venetian Heritage, and is former Chairman of the Board of the Friends of the Budapest Festival Orchestra.

Venetian Heritage is the 501c3 under Venitian Heritage Inc. To save room I am not going to space everyone out in the following list. One person who caught my attention immediately was an Italian contessa. Since #ItalianSpyGate is unraveling Contessa Cristiana looked like a good place to start.

International Chairman Thomas Hampson Chairman Peter Marino Vice Chairman Mrs. Donald K. Miller President Carolyn H. Miner Vice Presidents Alexis Gregory Rodman Primack Thomas C. Quick Treasurer Maury Riad Secretary Caroline Levy-Mazella di Bosco Managing Directors HSH Prince Pierre d’Arenberg Emilio Ambasz Deborah Berke Mrs. Kenneth A. Buckfire Mrs. Teresa A. L. de Bulgheroni Michael L. Cioffi Steven Harris Suzan Sabanci Dinçer Christine Hearst Schwarzman Joseph J. Sitt Brian Swardstrom Becca Cason Thrash Ari Wiseman Founding Chairman † Lawrence Lovett Founding President † Khalil Rizk Advisory Board Members Olivier Bernier HRH Crown Princess Pavlos of Greece HRH Prince Michael of Greece HG The Duke of Segorbe Mario Lolli-Ghetti International Chairman Emerita N.D. Contessa Cristiana Brandolini d’Adda Directors Emeriti Mrs. William Dow Lovett International Committee HRH Princess Michael of Kent HRH The Duke of Bavaria HRH Princess Firyal of Jordan Prince Amyn Aga Khan Violetta Caprotti Vedovi Contessa Marina Cicogna Attilio Codognato Paula Cussi N.D. Contessa Marina Emo Capodilista Baroness Cécilia Hottinguer Beppe Modenese The Countess de Ribes Mrs. Benjamin M. Rosen Mrs. A. Alfred Taubman Donna Olimpia Weiller Torlonia Saundra Whitney Neda Young Contessa Lucia Zavagli Ricciardelli International Relations Advisor Toto Bergamo Rossi

She is a member of the Agnelli family. Her paternal grandfather Giovanni Angelli founded Fiat Automobiles. Her sister Princess Clara von Fürstenberg who married into a German aristocratic family. One of her 3 children - Prince Egon von Fürstenberg - married Diane Von Fürstenberg (now married to Barry Diller).

I will circle back around to Fiat a little bit later. If you google DVF and Haiti you will get all kinds of hits. The following is an example from dnainfo.com.

“The tragedy in Haiti has affected everyone and most of us individually have given money for relief,” fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg said in a statement. “However, I think it is now important to send a message and create a channel for funding from fashion as an industry.”

The Council of Fashion Designers of America will sell T-shirts manufactured by Theory displaying a logo designed by Peter Arnell, who designed the logo for the “Fashion for America” campaign after the Sep. 11 attacks. The shirts will cost $25 and will be available online and at retailers across the country in both women’s and men’s styles. Proceeds from the T-shirt sales will go to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.

CFDA looked familiar and sure enough Kate Spade is listed under IN MEMORIAM. I remember looking at this page once before but memory is failing me for the previous connection. Going over the members I saw Donna Karan's name. She is very good pals with the Clinton's and she has designed clothes for Hillary. She also "collaborated"with the CGI during Haiti.

Among Karan’s collaborators for Urban Zen have been Bill Clinton and the Clinton Global Initiative, which led to her work with Haitian artisans. After Haiti’s 2010 earthquake, Karan worked with the Clinton Global Initiative to develop sustainable work opportunities for artisans there. And in 2015, she collaborated with her alma mater, Parsons, to open a vocational education center in Haiti called Design Organization Training.

Donna Karan & CGI(aka CF) can be found at this www.globalempowermentmission.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link - Global Empowerment Mission. They have scrubbed their website but thankfully someone before me archived it. I am going to post pics because I know the link won't work. Sorry Dashen.

The founder Michael Capponi is a herion addict turned humanitarian.

This pic from the archived link of GEM's previous BOD.

Jeff Feldman is the senior vp for Uribe Construction. I coundn't find any Uribe Construction dealings in Haiti. Linda Uribe (don't know if she connected to UC) but I found her at a Haute Living dinner with Jacquelynn Powers Maurice. Jacquelynn is currently director of content for Nikki Beach. There is the shhhhh symbolism all over their website. In 2016 they sponsored a Night for Niños for Fabretto Children Foundation. This event was for the children of Nicaragua. Haiti by boat isn't far from Nicaragua.

link   
This has been scrubbed from the web also. www.nikkibeach.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

Fabretto Children Foundation Welcomes Nikki Beach to New York for the Twelfth Annual New York Night for Niños Honoring Lucia and Jack Penrod 2006 Recipients of the Fabretto Corazon de Oro Award for their service and dedication to the children of Nicaragua Lucia and Jack Penrod are well known as immensely successful entrepreneurs, trend setters, style arbiters, and creators of a global luxury hospitality and lifestyle brand. The Nikki style is international, optimistic, sophisticated, energetic, and aspirational. The Penrod’s business success reaches across the globe and into a myriad of lifestyle business lines – from Nikki Beach and affiliated clubs and restaurants in the world’s most glamorous locations, to Nikki designer clothing and furniture lines, Nikki TV, NikkiMarina, hotel properties, Nikki Style Magazine, and the planned ultra-chic luxury cruise line Nikki at Sea. What those who have not met Lucia and Jack do not know is that they are humble and tremendously generous and philanthropic. Lucia and Jack Penrod’s support of Fabretto and their leadership in the Miami community have enabled Fabretto to greatly expand support for our work with Nicaragua’s impoverished children in recent years. Subsequently, Fabretto has embarked upon the greatest expansion in its history, offering nutrition, education and enrichment programs to over 2,000 additional children in remote underserved communities in Nicaragua’s northern mountains. For most of these children, Fabretto is the only hope they have of completing grade school and getting the job skills they need to break the cycle of poverty. That is why we ask you to join with us to honor Lucia and Jack, their generosity on behalf of children, and their longstanding support for Fabretto by making a tax-deductible contribution in their honor to the Nikki Penrod Children’s Education Campaign at Fabretto and/or purchasing a table for the Tribute Dinner. Contributions to the Nikki Penrod Children’s Education Campaign will be used to support Fabretto’s expansion of its initiatives for impoverished children in Nicaragua, including education and nutrition programs, facilities improvements, job training scholarships, the purchase of food and school supplies for students, teachers’ salaries, and Fabretto general operations.

Sammy Chadwick is a board member of Fabretto Children's Foundation. The following is from her bio. WTF?

Born in the UK, Sammy originally worked in Fashion and Marketing in Asia, before moving to the USA. Whilst pursing Photography in NYC, she became involved in philanthropic causes. She joined the Fabretto Board of Directors in 2015, after supporting the organization for a number of years, and having sponsored numerous Fabretto children. Sammy is focused on advocacy through documentary film, resulting in a partnership with Bykids.org and Fabretto to produce a film which highlights the plight of Nicaraguan coffee farmers in Cusmapa. Sammy has two sons and currently lives in NYC, where she also serves as President of the Board of Directors at Spence- Chapin Adoption Agency.

I'm sure you're wondering if the Clinton's can be involved with Fabretto - why yes - yes they can. Going back to GEM I noticed that Ban Ki Moon was listed as a supporter. Us prosecutors have charged his brothers with conspiracy to bribe a foreign official. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention Marc Baptiste - also listed on the supporter list (Coram I don't know if Marc is related to Joseph Baptiste but they are both Hatian born). Marc has photographed former FL Michelle.

Circling back around to Fiat. They are the parent co. of Alfa Romero. For their logo they chose something very interesting and revealing. They also share this logo with Finivest (Silvio Berlusconi's co.). That symbol is called a Biscione.

The biscione (Italian pronunciation: [biʃˈʃoːne]; Milanese: bissa [ˈbisa], plural: "biscioni"), also known as "the vipera" ([ˈviːpera]; "viper"), is a heraldic charge showing on argent an azure serpent in the act of consuming a human; usually a child

The word "biscione" is a masculine augmentative of Italian feminine "biscia", "non-venomous snake"; "grass snake" (corrupted from "bistia", ultimately from Latin "bestia"). As the symbol of Milan, the biscione is also used by the football club Inter Milan, by car manufacturer Alfa Romeo (also known as the "Casa del biscione", Italian for "House of the biscione" or "Biscione['s] marque") and, in a version where a flower replaces the child (maybe due to possible interpretations as a racist symbol), by Silvio Berlusconi's companies Mediaset and Fininvest and his residential zones Milano Due and Milano Tre (a stylized biscione made from the number "5" is also the symbol of Berlusconi's Canale 5).

This is from Sillvio's wiki.

Soliciting minors for s*x – Ruby case (2010)

In NeonRevol's article about #ItalianSpyGate #8 on the list of people involved is Gianni De Gerrano. Berlusconi appointed De Garrano as the director of Italy's DSI. He is/was chairman of Leonardo S.P.a. and they are a 33% shareholder in Thales Alenia Space.

And what will be the possible role of Leonardo in the three-way grouping with Stx, Fincantieri and Naval Group for the creation of a giant of civil and military shipbuilding? Leonardo is a 33% shareholder in Thales Alenia Space, a division of the group that owns Naval Group, 62% controlled by the French State and 35% by Thales.

Thales has partnered with Maxar Technologies. I hope everyone remembers this name Joanna O Isham because she is a board member of Maxar.

Maxar is on a team with European satellite manufacturer Thales Alenia Space that is competing to build Telesat’s $3 billion low-Earth-orbit internet constellation. Telesat of Ottawa, Canada says it will downselect between the Maxar-Thales Alenia Space team and Airbus Defence and Space in the spring of 2019, but hasn’t announced how many of the 300 satellites the winning company will build.

There is still more to this web.

link   
Joanna O Isham brings us back to In-Q-Tel. I found this this website that lists 175 spying companies that were invested in from In-Q-Tel over the years. Just so happens that Oculis Labs was one of them on 9/12/11. Oculis was swallowed up by Optio Labs in 2015. Optio was/is funded by Allied Minds to the tune of $10mm in 2014.

133. Oculis Labs Secures Strategic Investment from IQT

Optio Labs Announces the Acquisition of Oculis Labs, and Names Oculis Founder, Dr. Bill Anderson, as Chief Product Officer

Maxar Tech swallowed up DigitalGlobe. DigitalGlobe former chairman, CEO and pres. was Jill Smith. She is a member of the BOD of Allied Minds.

From Maxar Tech's wiki

DigitalGlobe and MDA Holdings Company merged to become Maxar Technologies on 5 October 2017.[4]

Jill is the President and CEO of Allied Minds and an Executive Director of the Board. Jill brings more than 25 years of experience as an international business leader, including 16 years as CEO of private and public companies in the technology and information services markets. Most recently, Smith served as Chairman, CEO and President of DigitalGlobe Inc.

It gets even worse.

2. IN-Q-TEL COMMISSIONS SAFEWEB FOR INTERNET PRIVACY TECHNOLOGY

SafeWeb link

TriangleBoy is a proxying tool designed to allow users to get around firewalls and censorship, and anonymously visit web sites. The tool was created by Stephen Hsu, founder of SafeWeb,[1] which later stopped support and distribution of the tool. The software was developed using seed money from the CIA,[1][2] and TriangleBoy was supported in part by the Voice of America as a way for Chinese readers to be able to reach the VoA website while bypassing China's Great Firewall.

Steve Hsu can also be found at Genome Prediction.

Hsu received a B.S. from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in 1986, and a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley in 1991. After his doctorate, he was a Harvard Junior Fellow and Superconducting Super Collider Fellow from 1991 to 1994.

He serves as scientific adviser to BGI (formerly Beijing Genomics Institute), and as a member of its Cognitive Genomics Lab.

Going back to Allied Minds Rick Davis was a member of the board. The same Rick Davis who worked on MCCAIN's 2008 campaign and also partnered with Manafort!

He is best known for being the National Campaign Manager of John McCain's 2008 Presidential campaign (from July 11, 2007 to November 4, 2008[2]).

He left the Reagan White House to work with longtime lobbyist Paul Manafort, founding the lobbying firm Davis, Manafort. Between 1998 and 2008, the firm was paid at least $2.8 million for lobbying Congress,[3] promoting pro-Russian policies with regard to Ukraine.[4]

There is more but I can't post it here.

edit on Tue Jun 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

June 10, 2019

Jerry Nadler IS LYING when he says he's "working on" getting Bob Mueller before the committee. Nadler has subpoena diarrhea, but refuses to subpoena Mueller to appear.

After seeing John Dean get grilled today by Gaetz and Jordan, the reason is clear as a bell:

Worth noting, Chairman Jerry Nadler has not requested the appearance of the proclaimed author of the Mueller report, Mr. Robert Mueller himself.

The reasoning is transparent; they can’t bring Mueller before the committee because the questioning would show the entire investigation was a fraud from day-one!
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-164893

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, an interesting Q proof from /qresearch/ (below) gives a double meaning to POTUS tweet on the Helicopter crash:

The /qresearch/ board has been getting a lot of counter ops, over the last few days, from black hats trying to get 8chan closed down. They have been posting many illegal pictures but the board admins and anons are doing a great job of immediately removing them... so far.

By using the 24/7/365 POTUS is linking to Q1046 that tells anons bad actors are on the board.

Re-read POTUS tweet thru this lens and we get:
"Phenomenal job by our GREAT First Responders (Anons/Admins on qresearch) who are currently on the scene (black hat attempt to make a scene). THANKYOU (qresearch anons) for all you do 24/7/365! The Trump Administration stands ready should you need anything at all (read as NSA help or extra firewalls etc.)"

This is VERY good to know. I've seen the folks complaining about the shillacking going on. The concern of course is that shut occurs because m.A.L.I.C.E. and drones have gone nuts.

to our friends at the NSA, keep them safeish.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Finally, folks have been asking for your expert digging skills.

Warrior checked in briefly a bit ago, no updates yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Talk about an overload for an old dude's brain. I can barely get past the partnership of Bush with Clinton in Haiti much less the heads up McCain had as to Manaford (fort? whichever). Would indicate McStain had a hand in the planning of the opposition research as opposed to merely a recipient of results.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

My money is on McCain taking an active part in the whole coup attempt.

By the way, what’s Schumer been up to? Usually he’s front and center.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WoW!! Good to hear from ya WC. Most of us here are accustomed to bite size posts but you're the exception and of course much appreciated researcher.
Thanks for the info overload of alarm bells & red flags. 😎

I recognized Steve Hsu and of course IQT. Thanks for that cryptome spy list of companies! I need to visit that nikkibeach, er No, not really.

We seem to be discovering a phenomenal but alarming number of children foundations from a variety of organizations.
DOJ needs a separate division just for them.
Most of your info is new to me.

For future reference the archive.org links will work if you remove the second "http://" and then enclose the URL in brackets [url= ].

Example URL:
https:// web.archive.org/web/20150920022903/www.globalempowermentmission.org/

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

With any luck he was playing air traffic controller on the roof

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also from رأس الغول – Rāʾs al-Ghūl, which translate's to the head of the ghoul. Was also know to Hebrew's as Līlīth.
Historically associated with bad luck and violence across an array of cultures.

Medieval Arabic commanders tried to ensure that no important battle began whilst the light of Algol was weak. Algol was connected to the prognoses in an ancient Egyptian calendar for luck and unlucky days composed about 3200 years ago.

Allegedly named by the Chinese – Tseih She - 叠尸 - (Dié Shī), literally Stack of Corpses. Star Names and their Meanings by R. H. Allen (1899), page 332-333

People astrologically influenced by Algol: Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Van Gogh, Albert Einstein, Karl Abraham (psychoanalyst), Carl Jung, Ramakrishna (Indian saint), Muktananda (Indian mystic), Werner Erhard (guru "est"), Marshall Applewhite and Luc Jouret (cult leaders, led to mass suicides), Al Gore (the name is close), Billy Joel, Glen Campbell, Liberace, Princess Diana, Prince William, Princess Caroline of Monaco, Anita Bryant (against gays), Zola Budd (runner), Manly Palmer Hall (philosophical research), Aleister Crowley (Satanist, occultist), Erica Jong (author), Mary Jo Kopechne (drowned companion of Ted Kennedy), John Lennon, Ringo Starr, Dean Martin, Ryan O'Neil, Josef Stalin, Pat Schroeder, Carl Sagan, Cecil B. De Mille (film producer), Isadora Duncan, Mata Hari (Spy), George Bernard Shaw, Oscar Wilde, Michael Caine, Henry Fonda, Ruhollah Khomeini (Iranian leader), Stephen King (horror novels).
source.

It is one of the 15 Behenian stars, which are considered useful for magical applications.

And it has a tenuous link to the etymology of alcohol:

In Arabic, the term ‘alcohol’ has reference to the mythological demon called Algol. This also has significance in astrology. The fixed star Algol which is a demonic or malefic star is present at 26 degrees in Taurus. In astrology, Taurus is the house which is responsible for sensual pleasures, revenue and deadly adventures. The presence of this deadly star in a native’s chart will make the person dishonest and a murderer. This evil star is associated with ghastly murder and this is another reason why alcohol is also referred to as “spirit”.
source.

Similarly, but unsure if related, the ancient Greek ἄλγος - álgos is a neutral noun that means pain.

Some further reading:
The Goetic Ritual of Caput Algol
Shades Of Algol – A Luciferian and Sabbatic Grimoire of Left Hand Path Witchcraft by Michael W. Ford
"I prayed to a different god every night. One finally answered." – Reddit

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

twitter.com...

"the   the" (with extra space)

"hit job"

Q1453: (timestamp 1 year ago as of tomorrow)

Jun 11 2018 11:38:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 76e7d9 No.1699813 📁
Jun 11 2018 11:31:06 (EST)
>>1699764
2grand says IG report loaded top to bottom with redactions.
You might get to see a couple 'a' and 'they' and 'the' but after that. *CENSORED*

>>1699813
There will be many redactions.
Why was the EO put on ice?
To wait for the release of the 'Clinton Investigation' portion of the IG report?
Why?
To include in the DECLAS?
Why would it be important to include? (all in one)
Optics are meaningful.
Political hit job narrative.
R's v D's.
Not right v wrong.
Projection.
END OF THE D PARTY [leaders].
IG>Huber.
Who appointed Huber?
Re_read (again).
Slowly & carefully.
www.breitbart.com...📁
Q

Bold emphasis mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
According to the Hill, hbo's vice is getting dumped. I wonder if their B&E on 8 chan's owner in the Philippines had any influence on the decision.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

edit on 6 11 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Pakistani former president Asif Ali Zardari arrested in money laundering case

Pakistan's former president Asif Ali Zardari has been arrested in a multi-million dollar money laundering case, in another legal blow to opposition parties challenging Imran Khan's government.

www.telegraph.co.uk... V1J3BjOIEP4UMcL-Kmbzdh-jj1gvoZCb4
edit on 11-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Pakistani former president Asif Ali Zardari arrested in money laundering case

Pakistan's former president Asif Ali Zardari has been arrested in a multi-million dollar money laundering case, in another legal blow to opposition parties challenging Imran Khan's government.

www.telegraph.co.uk... V1J3BjOIEP4UMcL-Kmbzdh-jj1gvoZCb4

What a frick'n surprise !!!!

He needs a "bumper Qcumber crop" 😎

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
According to the Hill, hbo's vice is getting dumped. I wonder if their B&E on 8 chan's owner in the Philippines had any influence on the decision.

Who or What is "hbo's" ?

"de-code" reQuested -tia 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join