It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Kim Jong-nam, half-brother of North Korean leader, 'was a CIA informant'

ETA: Sorry, just noticed this was already mentioned - should have known.... I searched the thread for "Kim Jong" but didn't get any results. During the summer months I am not able to keep up with the pace of this thread.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
edit on 11-6-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightErrant

Had a feeling someone was going to reply to that part. 😎

Recognize most of the names but didn't know of the astrological connection, except for Sagan.

That Reddit story was sad, funny, and horrifying!

Interesting and thanks for the links!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, another MIA poster makes a visit. Good to hear from ya.

I read that story earlier but remain skeptical yet won't be surprised if actually true. Her book releases today.

ETA: That song/video reminds me of my younger MTV days.

edit on 11-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks, haven't been able to keep up - always a problem for me during the summer months. Yeah, that song is terrible, lol. Artist/band name and song title seem oddly fitting for that headline though.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wow, this is a lot of info

"EMN and Cherokeetroy were discussing shipping containers"

Looking at all that info about shipping containers, ports and cargo routes made me think of this Q statement:

"Watch the water"

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

HBO has/had a program called Vice. The owner of 8 chan caught them inside his place sniffing his drawers...called the Philo cops. There is video backup of the break-in. The producer and I believe the main talking head implicated in living color. Maybe a couple weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No way I double tapped this time for the secondary post...but while here Philo or filo would be in reference to Philippines as he lives in Luzon...the island with Manila
edit on 6 11 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Tileman

My money is on McCain taking an active part in the whole coup attempt.

By the way, what’s Schumer been up to? Usually he’s front and center.

Hes doing his normal snake-like thing. Hating from the sidelines, proclaiming on Twitter everything that Trump does is the worst move of all time. You know, the usual.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Two Major UK DECLAS type news headlines today:

1) OXFAM criticised over HAITI sex claims:

Oxfam has been severely criticised by the Charity Commission for the way it dealt with claims of serious sexual misconduct by its staff in Haiti.

The commission said the charity failed to spot signs of "poor behaviour" and did not report child abuse claims.

The Charity Commission said some of the organisation's failings amounted to mismanagement, prompting the regulator to issue Oxfam GB with an official warning.

Oxfam has also not been able to bid for Department for International Development funding pending the outcome of the 18-month Charity Commission investigation.

A whistleblower wrote an Oxfam internal report highlighting issues and was shut down by management. She's saying on BBC interview that of 120 interviews in Haiti, 10% reported seeing "survival sex" - i.e. Oxfam employees refusing help unless given sex!

2) MI5 criticised over unlawful use of data gathered:

The security service MI5 has been criticised by a government watchdog for "unlawful" storage and handling of large amounts of data.

In the High Court, the Investigatory Powers Commissioner said MI5 was effectively in "special measures" over its use of data obtained under warrants..

A ruling by Lord Justice Sir Adrian Fulford, who oversees MI5's use of data as Investigatory Powers Commissioner, revealed a "historical lack of compliance" with the law in the way it retained and deleted data.

Placing MI5 under "special measures" because the breaches were of "such gravity", the commissioner said that in future the security service will have to show its systems are fit for purpose "to a greater degree than usual" when applying for warrants.

BBC News TV discussion on it said that MI5 deliberately hid what they were doing from parliamentary scrutiny and even from the Prime Minister!

This is effectively showing the same activity occurring in the UK as by the FBI with FISA court warrants!! To my mind it highlights deep state through FVEY using same methods to avoid scrutiny and undermine US/UK privacy law.

edit on 11-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
We already know Adam Schiff is linked to Standard Hotels, which are now connected to Rachel Chandler, Hannah Bronfman and Skull&Bones through the below graphics from an anon on /qresearch/:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Southern Border SECURED for TRAP.
Northern Border funneled for TRAP.
Infiltrated & Controlled.
What happens when the final door falls?
Doors 1-3, fallen. 4-6, at the ready. How big is this house? How many doors left? Uncertainty provides PANIC!

It must feel horrible to be a predator who is now hunted. Easy way out. We suggest you Take IT.

GA, AZ, NM, NV, TX, UT, CA (routes cut off 100%)

Going West won’t save them.

Keep Eyes On NXIVM.

BUSY NEXT 96

Semper Fidelis

edit on 11-6-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I know you putting in work devil dog but the bad guys still talkin a big game on TV

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm hoping this battle is like making a Good cup of coffee - got to percolate it slowly all the way to the finish

....BTW Flag Day is coming ! Donald Trump's Birthday too - June 14th - time to put the Flags out (also national flag week)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I know you putting in work devil dog but the bad guys still talkin a big game on TV

We need for one of the trap doors to fall on the mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Now you're talking. The LEGAL PAIN (arrests) needs to hit high profile MSM and/or Obama Admin Officials, in order to bring gratification to many of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SouthernGift

Now you're talking. The LEGAL PAIN (arrests) needs to hit high profile MSM and/or Obama Admin Officials, in order to bring gratification to many of us.

More important than gratification: we need high-profile arrests to restore confidence in our justice system. Because a system that selectively prosecutes conservatives and protects liberals isn't worth keeping around. If it doesn't provide equal justice, then zero out the budget for the entire DOJ and let them go work at Wal-Mart or something.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Stay safe, Jarhead. We need you as a witness for the tribunals. As more of the truth is revealed, even the gentlest souls become enraged at the egregious crimes against humanity and the betrayal by our previous leaders. Maybe we should bring back drawing and quartering.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
Southern Border SECURED for TRAP.
Northern Border funneled for TRAP.
Infiltrated & Controlled.
What happens when the final door falls?
Doors 1-3, fallen. 4-6, at the ready. How big is this house? How many doors left? Uncertainty provides PANIC!

It must feel horrible to be a predator who is now hunted. Easy way out. We suggest you Take IT.

GA, AZ, NM, NV, TX, UT, CA (routes cut off 100%)

Going West won’t save them.

Keep Eyes On NXIVM.

BUSY NEXT 96

Semper Fidelis

From the DOJ:

Nearly 1,700 Suspected Child Sex Predators Arrested During Operation “Broken Heart”

Consider the man power and effort included in the below list...

The 61 ICAC task forces, located in all 50 states and comprised of more than 4,500 federal, state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies, led the coordinated operation known as “Broken Heart” during the months of April and May 2019.

To you and the guys, hard work is paying off and it WILL NOT be forgotten or glossed over.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join