It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day of the Embassy Move. Jerusalem.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Looks like it's kicking off in Gaza. 16 killed in clashes with IDF so far. If only peace was achievable in the holy land.

Its funny...do the palestinians want the US to deploy troops and clear them out door to door like they did in Iraq? Anyone caught with a weapon gets shot dead.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why are the 4chans starting to sound right about the jewish invasion of the US?

Almost full ownership of our media, including Hollywood, higher learning institutions, a substantial chunk of congress, other dual-citizen political positions etc...

Now our military force is being used for their purposes, all the while we are being hit with "don't be anti-semetic goys, people died."

It's getting creepy.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's amazing how restrained the IDF are when it comes to Palestinian terror. Some states would have wiped Gaza out be now, Russian style Chechenya for example. The whole Palestinian mind control is now dictated by Iran. Only by eliminating the Iranian influence throughout the ME can a true peace be found over there. How this is achievable heaven only knows but without Iran's removal terror in the region and the mind control fathered by the Iranian Mullahs will only increase............... Which is probably what they want

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Don't neo-nazi's hate jews?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I refuse to support the celebration of another colonial authoritarian State

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Reminder...

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The usual suspects who generally CONDEMN all actions of the UN (and indeed, its very existence) are, at least on this one issue of the estabishment of Israel, all in support of UN "decisions."

Let's be truthful at least: the foundation of the State of Israel in 1948 was a terrorist act promoted by the US and the UK that has resulted in a decades-long occupation of Palestine.

By following through on the contentious 1995 act of Congress, President Trump has made it more than clear whose side the USA is on in the conflct which of course, has been crystal clear to the world since 1948 ... the side of the rogue terrorist State of Israel.

Uhhh. Yeah.

But you seem to be confused about which side straps bombs to kids and blows up innocent civilians (as policy; not collateral damage...)

I’ve been there (and to every other mid-east # hole. Have you?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: UKTruth

Israel was founded on terrorism, so a bit hypocritical i think.

the bombing of the King David Hotel by the Irgun acting under the umbrella of the overall Zionist force, the Haganah. The attack killed 92 people, most of them civilians, some 17 of whom were Jewish

www.theguardian.com...

That is a perpetually stupid argument. Those unwilling to tackle the issue in terms of today and for future generations are nothing but an obstacle to peace and progress.

Thinking like yours is exactly what creates the blockage to real and lasting peace in the region.
I am quite certain that years of highlighting the wrongs of past generations and different people from both sides will get us nowhere fast.
I hope the people tasked with the challenges ahead ignore those that would seek to undermine peace by replaying all the deeds of the past.
edit on 14/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Israel was founded on terrorism, so a bit hypocritical i think.

the bombing of the King David Hotel by the Irgun acting under the umbrella of the overall Zionist force, the Haganah. The attack killed 92 people, most of them civilians, some 17 of whom were Jewish

www.theguardian.com...

That is a perpetually stupid argument. Those unwilling to tackle the issue in terms of today and for future generations are nothing but an obstacle to peace and progress.

Thinking like yours is exactly what creates the blockage to real and lasting peace in the region.
I am quite certain that years of highlighting the wrongs of past generations and different people from both sides will get us nowhere fast.
I hope the people tasked with the challenges ahead ignore those that would seek to undermine peace by replaying all the deeds of the past.

Well...

I agree somewhat.

However, if we don't take into consideration that past, we're just asking to get bitch slapped the next time around.

I'm kinda sure you didn't mean to totally disregard history, but maybe you didn't consider exactly what you're saying?

Yeah. The founding of Isreal was a bit messed up.

But that gives no one a right to kill innocents (and f'ing delight in doing so! Look at Hamas and Al Aksa Martyr's Brigade as just two examples...)

No sane human can look at this situation and come down on the side of the PLO (oh. Sorry! The Palestinian Authority!)

Not if they are intellectually honest.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That is a perpetually stupid argument

Well you would say that wouldn't you, as it doesn't fit your agenda.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
Yeah. The founding of Isreal was a bit messed up.

The founding of alot of nations in the last centuries was a bit messed up.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

No sane human can look at this situation and come down on the side of the PLO (oh. Sorry! The Palestinian Authority!)

Not if they are intellectually honest.

No sane person expects any of this to be resolved so long as Gaza is an open air prison.

If you were born into that environment I'm sure you'd be mad too.

I think both sides have done bad in many instances, and I'm not taking a side. But as long as Israel occupies them and keeps them trapped where they're at, there will be problems.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The only agenda should be peace.
I see no place for a slagging match on who did what to who . No one is innocent here.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And yet you make your comments a one sided one.

If Muslim extremists want to riot and try to plant bombs, let them be shot dead. It's what any terrorist deserves

Where is your condemnation of the terror on the Israeli side? You do realise that children where killed today?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wonder if this is symbolic of the new church opening for Christ's return?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

well, the church age is over.....only 40 jubilees long........

the generation that saw Israel return fairy style is done today....Pslams 90......a generation shall be 70 years, or 80 by strength. If by strength 80...or 70....we will fly away.

Fairy tale for those who don't read
edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And yet you make your comments a one sided one.

If Muslim extremists want to riot and try to plant bombs, let them be shot dead. It's what any terrorist deserves

Where is your condemnation of the terror on the Israeli side? You do realise that children where killed today?

People die when the choice is war.
I condemn any faction that insists on perpetuating the problems.
I rather doubt the Israeli's are rioting and killing because of the Embassy opening.
I do however see radical Muslims calling for death to the West over this and calling for jihad again.

So. I'll repeat...if Muslim extremists want to riot and try to plant bombs, let them be shot dead. It's what any terrorist deserves.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

.if Muslim extremists want to riot and try to plant bombs, let them be shot dead.

Do you know, during " The Troubles " in Northern Ireland, this is what Republicans did.

However, The Royal Ulster Constabulary used Plastic Bullets instead of Live Rounds.

You would rather see men, women and children shot dead.

+3 more 
posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

.if Muslim extremists want to riot and try to plant bombs, let them be shot dead.

Do you know, during " The Troubles " in Northern Ireland, this is what Republicans did.

However, The Royal Ulster Constabulary used Plastic Bullets instead of Live Rounds.

I would rather see terrorists shot dead, no doubt.

I am also sickened that any parent would take their children to these riots today. No responsible parent would do any such thing. There was never any doubt that violence would ensue. The death of any child is horrendous and the blame for today lies squarely on the shoulders of those that turned up to protest a damn embassy location and decided it would be a good idea to take their kids.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I would rather see terrorists shot dead, no doubt.

I am also sickened that any parent would take their children to these riots today. No responsible parent would do any such thing. There was never any doubt that violence would ensue. The death of any child is horrendous and the blame for today lies squarely on the shoulders of those that turned up to protest a damn embassy location and decided it would be a good idea to take their kids.

Like in Northern Ireland during " The Troubles " you mean ? ( See photo )

Only difference is , Irish Children didn't get shot dead.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join